Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

Yeah, I shave in the shower. Does that make me a hero? Should you model your whole life around me? I mean, probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Twenty Four posted:

I'm the moderator of the message board at work. The physical cork and push pin message board.

Editing the post from HR so instead of "Casual Friday" it now reads "Clothing Optional Friday" and laughing.

Putting Tom on probation and making him stand in the corner for 6 hours because his pot luck post was a bad idea and I had warned him about it the last time he tried one.

Running up and tearing down Jessica's post and throwing it in the trash 30 seconds after she puts it up and telling her it seemed kind of "low effort".

Moving posts I don't like to the "gas chamber" aka the restroom. You can still read them in there if you want but there's no cork board so you can't post more.

I will put this here just because I am proud of that joke about being a mod and the chat thread goes fast by byob standards!

Also to add to the cheap one off dumb joke thread!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"I can't believe I just got hit by a loving car!"

-future astronaut

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

Splatmaster posted:

"I can't believe I just got hit by a loving car!"

-future astronaut

*riding my astrobike thru the vacuum of space* finally i found the one way to escape the toxicity of car culture... now to take a big sip of HydrationGel

ty manifisto

take the moon

by sebmojo
now that ive seen the earth from space, my life has been changed forever. i now realize we have to live as one, helping each other through hard times and loving and laughing during the good. we must work to end war, hunger and poverty so that everyone can find happiness on this little blue ball drifting through space.

*flips off other driver in traffic*

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
EXTREMELY SUAVE DICTATOR, LIKE ROBERT EVANS, BUT IN A MILITARY UNIFORM WITH WAY TOO MANY MEDALS ON IT: Are we ready to start recording?

RECORDING ENGINEER: y-yes, Savior Of The People.

STEVE: *lowers sunglasses, blows cigarette smoke from his nose *Hey kid, call me Steve*

RECORDING ENGINEER: O-ok Ste... *looks at armed soldiers guarding the door. one shakes his head curtly* ook. Ready when you a-are.

STEVE: Hey gang, let's cut to the chase. No pussyfooting here. My story, like all the great stories throughout history, is chockablock with sex, drugs, betrayal, and a pogrom against ethnic Albanians. My god, if these walls could talk *takes deep drink of bourbon* well, I'd have to have them shot.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Riding around town in a converted ice cream truck trying to unload some fresh, sour pickles.

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Riding around town in a converted ice cream truck trying to unload some fresh, sour pickles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM1pnZ5omyw

vanisher

Hey... Check this out...

slanguage

vanisher

A slang language

alnilam

vanisher posted:

Hey... Check this out...

slanguage

:confused:

vanisher posted:

A slang language

:eyepop: i'll get the head of the local linguistics department and the local jokes department on the horn

vanisher

https://www.noslang.com/reverse/

Koishi Komeiji

Hey, this thing actually works :grin:

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Autistic people are just like everybody else: we put our underwear, pants, socks and shoes on one leg at a time, just like everybody else.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A rebellious drow named Burrrrt Ha'Zurd.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

A rebellious drow named Burrrrt Ha'Zurd.

his car has a mind-flayer head painted on the roof

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
He's being pursued by an actual pigman who rides on a spider

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

mysterious frankie posted:

EXTREMELY SUAVE DICTATOR, LIKE ROBERT EVANS, BUT IN A MILITARY UNIFORM WITH WAY TOO MANY MEDALS ON IT: Are we ready to start recording?

RECORDING ENGINEER: y-yes, Savior Of The People.

STEVE: *lowers sunglasses, blows cigarette smoke from his nose *Hey kid, call me Steve*

RECORDING ENGINEER: O-ok Ste... *looks at armed soldiers guarding the door. one shakes his head curtly* ook. Ready when you a-are.

STEVE: Hey gang, let's cut to the chase. No pussyfooting here. My story, like all the great stories throughout history, is chockablock with sex, drugs, betrayal, and a pogrom against ethnic Albanians. My god, if these walls could talk *takes deep drink of bourbon* well, I'd have to have them shot.

Dictator For Life, Dear Leader Robert Evans is a solid concept and I would post in this thread, fwiw

mysterious frankie

darth_pizza posted:

Dictator For Life, Dear Leader Robert Evans is a solid concept and I would post in this thread, fwiw

I say go for it because I'm honest with myself and know if it was mine I'd try too hard and probably not be funny and then no one would want to post and it would be v empty and sad, because that's how I roll. Sort of a real Frasier in that way.

----------------

Papa Was A Video Toaster

mysterious frankie posted:

I say go for it because I'm honest with myself and know if it was mine I'd try too hard and probably not be funny and then no one would want to post and it would be v empty and sad, because that's how I roll. Sort of a real Frasier in that way.

Yobbers are very chill and funny and can spin even my terrible unfunny threads into comedy gold, maybe not for long. I've gotten a good laugh from every thread I've made.

Papa Was A Video Toaster fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Feb 9, 2018

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
I think it'd be funny if we swapped the vegetables and the chocolate bars by the checkouts at the grocery store. And maybe instead of magazines they'd have classic literature.

alnilam

DavidAlltheTime posted:

I think it'd be funny if we swapped the vegetables and the chocolate bars by the checkouts at the grocery store. And maybe instead of magazines they'd have classic literature.

those soap opera gossip mags but about classic lit

Big Whale Reveal

Are Hamlet and Ophelia Through?

AMANTILLADO SHOCKER

Koishi Komeiji

and the vegetables have extreme candy names: Cornbursts, Flavor Blasted Beets, Xtreme Squash.

DavidAlltheTime

Corn meal is still just corn meal: the absolute median of the grocery store purchases.

alnilam

The Wayne's world "hi I'm in delaware" gag but it's about obtaining cornmeal

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

alnilam posted:

The Wayne's world "hi I'm in delaware" gag but it's about obtaining cornmeal

HEY! I live in cornmeal!

alnilam

hey take it up with the hypothetical grocery-version of wayne campbell

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

alnilam posted:

hey take it up with the hypothetical grocery-version of wayne campbell

He's too busy trying to buy that guitar and win over Cassandra

wearing a lampshade

"whats the deal with cornmeal? Sure, it's probably corn, but it doesn't look like corn, and it sure isn't a meal!!!!"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
*two guys with cornmeal all over their faces sitting at a table with a pile of cornmeal on it*: "You feel anything yet?"

DavidAlltheTime

A black & white fist opens revealing a small pile of yellow corn meal.

Announcer: "Dusty. Yellow. Same."

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Children of the Cornmeal

wearing a lampshade

"hey can you get this blog up today? Sorry for the short notice."

*tugging my collar and sweating and making "errrahhhhhhheerrrrrrrrhhhhhhummmmmerrr" noises, consulting my spreadsheet p2p.xlsx and noticing I still have three hours today blocked off for posting but only 5 hours left till I go home*

"Sorry, have too much to do today. I'll get it up Monday."

vanisher

Hey can you sharpen this pencil?

*shock and disgust registers across my features. I tumble off of my stressless yoga ball. My face, now pale, twists into anger as my nostrils flair and I ready a curse. I scramble on the floor, as though to launch an attack. My footing is lost over my cubicles sandy floor and I fall into my decorative waterfall fountain, knocking myself unconscious*

vanisher

I walk into the sales office "hey can you sharpen this pencil?"

"You know, I like to start all conversations assuming people know nothing about pencils, even though they do, to make sure they make the best decisions."

I really just need it shar...

"First off, you can choose from a mechanical pencil, a carpenters pencil, a number 2, a number 5..."

(20 mins later)

"I hope you learned a lot about pencils today!"

Are you going to sharpen my pencil?

"Sorry I really only handle giving out new unsharpened pencils"

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
"My computer won't load any webpage except for satan.devil can you come take a look?"

My spine turns into jellyfish meat as I slide into a heap in the floor. All the air in my body is forced out in a titanic sigh.

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

"My computer won't load any webpage except for satan.devil can you come take a look?"

My spine turns into jellyfish meat as I slide into a heap in the floor. All the air in my body is forced out in a titanic sigh.

Reaches for mouse, it is a cup of eyeballs now

mysterious frankie

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

my computer must be haunted, because I keep seeing a gangly man shrieking through a mouthful of milk about gay video games wanting to rape his butt on youtube... no wait, it's 2018

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Bergmann's Pretzel Ball - If you're going to choke on a pretzel, make it a Bergmann.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
At the beginning of time, the Cosmic Hen laid a speckled egg. When the egg cracked open the shell became the heavens, the goo spread out to form the sea, and the yolk became the earth. This is how all things began. At the far end of time, there lies the great Scramble and the end of all things.