Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
whats ur poison
beer (american piss)
beer (hipster craft poo poo)
beer (german wheat beer)
beer (blonde)
beer (brown (belgian)
white wine
red wine
whiskey
vodka
other liquor
my tears after a long day of programming
piss
water
gas
View Results

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert
Don't Acknowledge Stymie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
if a stymie you do see
do not quote, it's bad, you see

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://twitter.com/maritimexpat/status/928100662633811970

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
i've bought some danish mead and a nice stoneware gløggset + wine ready for christmas

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
I currently have stocked suntory toki, Jim beam single barrel, eagle rare, wild turkey rare breed, Knob Creek Single Barrel and Evan Williams 1783

Christmas status: bearable

fake edit: lol this thread has been recently reported, the one time i try

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

in, 5

same as the number of drinks ive been having every day lately

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I have some two year old swedish glugg from Ikea. Idk if that stuff ages well or not, guess I'm about to find out

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

spankmeister posted:

I have some two year old swedish glugg from Ikea. Idk if that stuff ages well or not, guess I'm about to find out
mulled wines don't really keep, if this stuff was pre-made and unopened you might be ok but don't get your hopes up

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
I can guarantee there's an expiry date on that

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Stymie posted:

no, you're right we should let a few posters lose limbs or die in hot cars in the name of "harm reduction"

you moron i want to die

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Leaving Las Christchurch

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

spankmeister posted:

Leaving Las Christchurch

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

echinopsis posted:

you moron i want to die

good news!

(please don't want to die too soon though, namaste)

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
should prolly stick around for xmas

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003
Could at least one friend, please copy and repost? (not share) I’m trying to demonstrate that someone is always listening.
#SuicideAwareness

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
oh we're aware of it alright

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
i bought my dad a bottle of writers tears and i got a bottle of anise liquer with a crystalized anise flower inside for drinkmas eve

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Writer's Tears is p deece

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
mid 2015 I postd this in a druinking trhread

"I like sarsaparilla but regardless try not to drink alcohol have you ever tried magi mushrooms OP? they kick beers rear end"

i wish I still had magic mushrooms. id drink far less and be way cooler and probably be skinnier

Shaman Linavi
Apr 3, 2012

christmas beer status:

its like drinking grape warheads and its loving great

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
ugh, sour beers, i just... ugh

it's xmas time, if you want lagunitas then have a loving brown shugga and stfu

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.

DELETE CASCADE posted:

ugh, sour beers, i just... ugh

duchesse d'burgogne is good as gently caress, fite me

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

Shaman Linavi posted:

christmas beer status:

its like drinking grape warheads and its loving great

Can confirm

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert
Christmas Scotch tonight, boys

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
spurs are great

I stuck to Russian ale and IPAs tonight

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

I cracked open the Japanese whiskey I have and it's an extremely clean scotch basically. not bad at all

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

Kenny Logins posted:

I cracked open the Japanese whiskey I have and it's an extremely clean scotch basically. not bad at all

I almost bought myself one today, then decided not to drop $50 on a bottle of something I've never actually had

Well that's my story thanks for listening

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
that's basically all japanese whiskey. in my imagination i picture a japanese distillery as a perfectly clean laboratory style setup full of white tables and apple products. they also have huge shelves lined with ancient books on the art of scotch making, but none of the books have ever been opened. contrast with the typical scottish distillery: three bearded ghouls going "ACH" and spitting all over the place, pouring a little more bongwater and peat rot into the whiskey to give it that extra islay tang

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Glans Dillzig posted:

I almost bought myself one today, then decided not to drop $50 on a bottle of something I've never actually had

Well that's my story thanks for listening

which one, if it was the right one it could actually be quite pro ace for $50

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

DELETE CASCADE posted:

that's basically all japanese whiskey. in my imagination i picture a japanese distillery as a perfectly clean laboratory style setup full of white tables and apple products. they also have huge shelves lined with ancient books on the art of scotch making, but none of the books have ever been opened. contrast with the typical scottish distillery: three bearded ghouls going "ACH" and spitting all over the place, pouring a little more bongwater and peat rot into the whiskey to give it that extra islay tang

You're closer to the mark than you may think.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

DELETE CASCADE posted:

:scotland:

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

eschaton posted:

which one, if it was the right one it could actually be quite pro ace for $50

Nikka coffey and.....something else I can't remember

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
suntori toki is a good Japanese whiskey

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kuvo posted:

suntori toki is a good Japanese whiskey
I would tend to agree.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
current drink status: glenmorangie is pretty good

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

i was just trying more glenmorangie then went back to balvenie

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Glans Dillzig posted:

Nikka coffey and.....something else I can't remember

Nikka Coffey Grain is really good, you should get that bottle

Iwai has some good whisky and one that’s fine but has kind of a “corn” taste to it

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Kuvo posted:

current drink status: glenmorangie is pretty good

try the Glenmorangie La Santa and Quinta Ruban, they’re also real good

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

eschaton posted:

try the Glenmorangie La Santa and Quinta Ruban, they’re also real good

I've had the last Santa and can confirm that it's good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
give your family the gift of your love and respect this year: embrace sobriety