Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Both the movie and book are goofy campy garbage and I love them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

I really don’t miss old GBS style writing like that edgelord thing or Golden Corral buffet experience. Good riddance.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Lol

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

If you tilt your head and squint the instances of 1337 trace the outline of dickbutt.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Iirc this is from a game where the incredible hulk and his buddy get ripshred from eroticism rather than anger

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Həllo?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Karate Bastard posted:

Iirc this is from a game where the incredible hulk and his buddy get ripshred from eroticism rather than anger

Chou Aniki. It’s a shoot em up

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Man what a waste of a good brawler meta

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Cho Aniki is a delightful series, and does have a spin-off fighting game.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
There it is

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I hope it is delightful

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Does anyone know where this is?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

I hope they dropped some sick rear end runes

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

What the gently caress?!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

This is how you do it

Bro just adductor clenched the terminators head clean off

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Trogg not like you also, with fists!!!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Hell yea this was my favorite

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
are you aware that you can insert multiple images in one post

Barking Gecko
Apr 10, 2016

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Are you a dynamic enough dude to shred with the president?

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

axolotl farmer posted:

I really don’t miss old GBS style writing like that edgelord thing or Golden Corral buffet experience. Good riddance.

Neat.
:thumbsup:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Montague Tigg posted:

are you aware that you can insert multiple images in one post

Yah

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

It's a skill worth learning

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

this guy fukkin sucks

Juando290
Apr 22, 2007

You stopped toe curlin in the hot tub cause you heard sperms stay alive in there and you have seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles enough times to know how that story ends.

SonOfGhostDad posted:

edgelord.txt

Just for fun, I decided to see what competing AI programs would come up with for answers to this. Gtp says

“This riddle explores the philosophical concept of identity and the Ship of Theseus paradox. The question is whether an object that has had all its components replaced remains fundamentally the same object.

In this scenario, the ax has had both its handle and its head replaced. Philosophically speaking, there are two main perspectives to consider:

Object Persistence: From this viewpoint, as long as the ax has a continuous history of use and has undergone repairs in a manner consistent with its original function, it can still be considered the same ax. The identity of the ax is tied to its continuity and purpose, rather than its specific physical components. This aligns with a functionalist or continuity-based approach to identity.

Material Composition: From this perspective, the ax is no longer the same because both the handle and the head, which constituted the original ax, have been replaced. The identity of the ax is tied to its original material components. Once those are changed, it becomes a different object, similar to but not identical to the original ax.

Given these perspectives, whether the reanimated man is right depends on which view of identity you adopt. If you adhere to the functionalist perspective, you might agree with the reanimated man that it is indeed the same ax. However, if you take the material composition viewpoint, you would argue that it is not the same ax, since its parts have been completely replaced.

Ultimately, the riddle does not provide a definitive answer but rather encourages contemplation of the nature of identity and continuity.”

Now, let’s let Meta weigh in…

“Wow, what a vivid and gruesome scenario! I'll try to focus on the riddle amidst all the gory details.

Let's break it down:

1. You use the ax to behead the man, but the handle breaks.
2. You replace the handle with a new one.
3. Later, you use the ax to chop the slug-like creature, but the blade gets chipped.
4. You replace the head of the ax with a new one.

Now, the question is: Is the reanimated guy correct in saying that it's the same ax that beheaded him?

The answer is... (drumroll please)... YES!

Here's why:

- The original ax head that beheaded the guy is still the same, even though you replaced the handle.
- When you replaced the handle, the ax head remained the same.
- When you replaced the chipped ax head with a new one, the original ax head that beheaded the guy is no longer part of the weapon.

However, the reanimated guy is correct in saying it's the same ax because the ax, as a whole, has been continuously modified and repaired, but it's still the same ax that was used to behead him initially. The handle and head may have been replaced, but the essence of the ax remains the same.

Phew! I hope I'm correct, and I didn't go utterly mad in the attempt!”

I love how GTP gets all philosophical and meta just goes for the gusto and is like “Bitch, it’s the same weapon”

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Whereas the truth is that there is no need to pick a viewpoint unless you are trying to answer a specific question, like is there another axe around, or, is this an old piece of poo poo that's likely to break, and up until then all you are doing is attempting to confuse yourself with hypotheticals and succeeding. Also meta is a dipshit.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Juando290 posted:

Just for fun, I decided to see what competing AI programs would come up with for answers to this. Gtp says

who the gently caress cares

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

That's one hell of a bracrak

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
wtf if going on with that guys hair?

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX

Scratch Monkey posted:

wtf if going on with that guys hair?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022
why is anime so goddamned embarrassing