Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Carbon dioxide posted:

I heard the Dutch team are solving this problem by bringing their own plumber. Just imagine... being a random plumber in a western country, asked to fly to Brazil to fix poo poo for your country's olympic team.

Would he be allowed to put the olympic rings on his uniform?

Actually, now I think about it, I'd rather watch olympic plumbing instead of the usual running, jumping and skipping events.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

spog posted:

Actually, now I think about it, I'd rather watch olympic plumbing instead of the usual running, jumping and skipping events.

More importantly, will he be awarded to coveted Olympic brown medal?

e: More pokefreud

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/jul/19/french-pokemon-go-player-arrested-on-indonesian-military-base

Azhais has a new favorite as of 22:10 on Jul 25, 2016

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

spog posted:

Combine the two and watch a Mario speedrun

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Carbon dioxide posted:

I heard the Dutch team are solving this problem by bringing their own plumber. Just imagine... being a random plumber in a western country, asked to fly to Brazil to fix poo poo for your country's olympic team.

Last time I checked Brazil's in western hemisphere.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Wait, since the Dutch plumber is from the northern hemisphere will he know how to setup pipes for the southern hemisphere's backwards water?

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Taeke posted:

If you like Rick and Morty, that video and have the slightest interest in fantasy and pen and paper games, I recommend Harmonquest. The first episode is on youtube. It's basically Dan Harmon (one the creators of R&M) with some friends and a celebrity guest playing dungeons and dragons with everything that happens animated.

Everybody do yourself a favor and watch this.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Carbon dioxide posted:

I can imagine this being a musical made in order to mock the poo poo out of the olympics.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Pyroi posted:

I can imagine this being a musical made in order to mock the poo poo out of the olympics.

It wouldn't be Brazil if they took the poo poo out of it.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

wayfinder posted:

Combine the two and watch a Mario speedrun

Now, typically when an athlete uses the toilet, they use the lever to complete a full flush cycle. However, if we apply the principle of letting the yellow mellow we can ...

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Real athletes don't use toilets

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

Snapchat A Titty posted:

unless he's on world record pace, for the love of god, get the gently caress off the course.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Stan Taylor posted:

Schadenfreude Thread: Jack Off Right Now!

"Suck my dick, you fuckman!" is the closest we'll ever get to a modern Shakespeare.

:stare:

God says "gently caress THIS TELEPHONE POLE IN PARTICULAR"

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Crosspost from the gif thread:

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

burexas.irom posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cuqqHGpRDE

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

burexas.irom posted:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Anime is blood.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Snapchat A Titty posted:

I like that photo because of the look of grim, focused determination on the guy's face. He is going to power right through. Explosive diarrhea is just weakness leaving the body.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Centripetal Horse posted:

I like that photo because of the look of grim, focused determination on the guy's face. He is going to power right through. Explosive diarrhea is just weakness leaving the body.

This happened about 100 yards into the marathon.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Tony Phillips posted:

If he got rid of his weakness that early in, he's a shoo-in for first place.

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

Tony Phillips posted:

Pulling a Spy Hunter.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Tony Phillips posted:

Seriously?

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmleHMY3OOo Failarmy!!!!

Some decent ones in there.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

http://i.imgur.com/4yks0Fj.gifv

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
It's official, even after having proof come out that the entire process was blatantly rigged against him, Sanders endorsed the person that received all benefits of said rigging

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

If Bernie was actually cool he would've run off into the the mountains with a small but loyal band of followers and begun a brutal campaign of guerrilla warfare.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

FreudianSlippers posted:

If Bernie was actually cool he would've run off into the the mountains with a small but loyal band of followers and begun a brutal campaign of guerrilla warfare.

I would have Geronimoed with him.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

FreudianSlippers posted:

Yeah, a radical insane dream like that is the only option; it's not like there's a precedent set of someone that was expected to give an endorsement to instead say something like "vote your conscience"

Vvv: exactly, laughing is the whole point of this thread

Double vvv: Ha, i love it; i hope that's real and not just snl or something like that

Sentient Data has a new favorite as of 05:04 on Jul 26, 2016

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
The schadenfreude is on Bernie supporters, because they got emotionally invested in politics.

Getting emotionally invested in politics is dumb.

Hats Wouldnt Fly
Feb 9, 2010

Redfont is my hero.

Sentient Data posted:

Yeah, a radical insane dream like that is the only option; it's not like there's a precedent set of someone that was expected to give an endorsement to instead say something like "vote your conscience"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf3MBk_f1ao

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Sentient Data posted:

Vvv: exactly, laughing is the whole point of this thread

Double vvv: Ha, i love it; i hope that's real and not just snl or something like that

I dunno the image of warlord Bernard Sanders sitting in a hidden shack deep in the woods encircled by rotting capitalist heads on pikes ordering his fanatical followers to don balaclavas and rob a bank to fund his campaign of terror is just funny to me.

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

mind the walrus posted:

Based solely on two incidents I've seen from this thread it sounds like Sale and his team are getting managed by people divorced from the day to day operations of the team, which is a valid reason to be pissed the gently caress off.

E-- Content:

Justin Roilland of Rick and Morty made a dramatic reading of the Denver Allen court case at Comic-Con.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc8uyJTDhjw

JFC this is one of the best things put on the internet in a long while.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy

Epic Win.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

gb24chan

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Win_Butler

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

FreudianSlippers posted:

I dunno the image of warlord Bernard Sanders sitting in a hidden shack deep in the woods encircled by rotting capitalist heads on pikes ordering his fanatical followers to don balaclavas and rob a bank to fund his campaign of terror is just funny to me.

In that case, if you don't mind lots of text, you might like Liberal Crime Squad

From Earth
Oct 21, 2005

Crossposting from the GIF thread:

That's Yanagi Ryuken, a self-proclaimed "Kiai master", bravely defeating an onslaught of highly-trained attackers using only the power of chi.

Or, if you've got a slightly more realistic world view, it's a scam artist stage fighting against a group of compliant students, who have either been brainwashed to completely buy into his bullshit-fu, or who are knowingly playing along.

So, what happens when this undefeated Kiai master goes up against a real, actual, not-fake, highly trained MMA fighter?

This is what happens

The best part is that Ryuken himself had offered a 5000 dollar reward to any fighter that could beat him.

This article has some more examples from around the world, like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1ykNZ7rAcw

The idea is that the Yellow Bamboo guy (in yellow) should have been able to stop his attacker using only a blast of chi. It didn't work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Pyroi posted:

Or an opera: The Plumber of Brazil!