Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.

Alhazred posted:

Today's Zelda is certainly not work safe:

http://imgur.com/Ksu5Zzd

Yeah this is good. Reading it on my phone, I thought that the last word was "body" and not "lady", and was confused for a second. Kudos for including a woman post-mastectomy, also.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

wha
well...
huh

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

"Guillotine? Is that some kinda French cheese?"

woke kaczynski
Jan 23, 2015

How do you do, fellow antifa?

Fun Shoe

Now I'm imagining JRROSE maintaining his dad-joke level puns amid an actual revolution.

"Wow, those guillotines are really a PAIN IN THE NECK!"

(image of schoolchildren firing spitballs at their teacher) Talk about a CLASS WAR!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

There's a certain kind of unique irony in using "INNUENDO" as a political cartoon label

quote:

JRROSE Trump looks like an anime

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

What is it with Lester and introducing homophobia to everything he touches for no reason? The man might literally be a tumor that thinks it's still a person.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

"This is Ken Johnson from Leather Daddy News"

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

54.4 crowns posted:

Adjectives...not in the English language.

making me incredibly sad you looked at that image and took it at face value

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

No, but what the gently caress?

Is Lester having a mental breakdown?

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Yeah I'd really like it if someone could explain that one

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

Jurgan posted:

Loves tacky gold poo poo, hates other races. Checks out.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Begemot posted:

No, but what the gently caress?

Is Lester having a mental breakdown?

There was nothing to break. Also, Lester has been drawing leather daddies and doing the "everyone on the left is gay" thing for years. For no reason. I think he might legit have a fetish.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
The cheese, though. Because... I guess maybe he's saying the case against Trump has lots of holes? Like, cheese with holes in has holes in? That's my best guess here.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Angepain posted:

The cheese, though. Because... I guess maybe he's saying the case against Trump has lots of holes? Like, cheese with holes in has holes in? That's my best guess here.

I figured it had something to do with "cut the cheese" but that doesn't really work either.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

A hit piece by the gay mafia.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Hey, wait a second

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Vib Rib posted:

Hey, wait a second

Trump is such a big man a tornado is but an inconvenience to him? ... A... G... C...???

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Ramos posted:

I figured it had something to do with "cut the cheese" but that doesn't really work either.

Who says it has to work?

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

I've got to hand it to them, their dedication to ignoring poo poo that's actually happening under Trump is equivalent to their freaking out about poo poo that didn't exist (or was hilariously irrelevant) under Obama.

Also... cheese guillotine won't be effective? Their impeachment threat is soft and poses no harm to manly Trump's manly neck?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I actually laughed at this.

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

cant cook creole bream posted:

I mean, it would get into less scandals than Trump. Probably also a better negotiator.

Easier to indict also.

54.4 crowns
Apr 7, 2011

To think before you speak is like wiping your arse before you shit.

mandatory lesbian posted:

making me incredibly sad you looked at that image and took it at face value

The world has made me into this weatherbitten man before you.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nice

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Fulchrum posted:

Name one British PM of the last 80 years that you wouldn't prefer to have a ham sandwich instead of.

Literally all of them apart from Thatcher, Major, Blair, May and Eden.

I would add Cameron to the list, but all things considered I doubt I could tell the difference.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

.Edward Penischin posted:

Easier to indict also.

He'll go down when they find out he's actually made of bologna.

Thoughtless
Feb 1, 2007

Doesn't think, just types.

What I think I get: The guillotine is a mousetrap and they're expecting Trump to get himself impeached, but he's too smart to fall for it.

What I don't get: Why the fetish outfits? Why "innuendo"?

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Thoughtless posted:

What I think I get: The guillotine is a mousetrap and they're expecting Trump to get himself impeached, but he's too smart to fall for it.

Yeah, I'm a bit confused about that - or has Trump not openly admitted to doing the things he's accused of?

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Jedit posted:

I would add Cameron to the list, but all things considered I doubt I could tell the difference.

Cameron would gently caress the ham sandwich.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

JRRose has been shilling for cheeto manbaby hard recently, gently caress thinking he was anything other than another conservative shithead. It's so dumb watching cartoonists blame "democrats" and "media" as being these out of control problems inflicted on poor little non-actor Trump.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

I like this one as the one thing that the Middle East doesn't need is an idiot making the situation even worse.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Hunt11 posted:

I like this one as the one thing that the Middle East doesn't need is an idiot making the situation even worse.

Pretty good Old City likeness too

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo
It's only kind of a political cartoon but does anyone have a handy link to that comic that features a real typical Canadian and Yank talking about a war and the Canadian being real serious about it and the fat American not giving a gently caress? Thanks, sorry I apparently suck poo poo at Google.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Thoughtless posted:

Is it because the left wants to gently caress Trump they wouldn't oppose him so much otherwise?

It'd be a sensible if crass joke to make about the left's tendency to call homophobes closeted.

GyroNinja
Nov 7, 2012

The Nards Pan posted:

It's only kind of a political cartoon but does anyone have a handy link to that comic that features a real typical Canadian and Yank talking about a war and the Canadian being real serious about it and the fat American not giving a gently caress? Thanks, sorry I apparently suck poo poo at Google.

Was it this one?

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

The Nards Pan posted:

I was googling around searching for it when I found this

AGC

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Nards Pan posted:

Here you go.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Pakled posted:

I was googling around searching for it when I found this

AGC

This is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares