Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
“Not every minor interaction needs to go to court. Time for everyone to chill out,” he said. “Jeb Bush has a better claim for battery against Trump after those debates than this reporter does against Lewandowski.”

Ohhhhh shitttt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Fidel Castronaut posted:

THOU SHALT NOT STEAM

In July, let's march on Cleveland and tell the GOP, no, you will not do a Cleveland steamer on Trump.

Wanna see this headline!

"CLEVELAND STEAMER: Roger Stone's plan to mob the RNC heats up!"

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Oiled and Ready posted:

Oh sure, but Bill can travel on private jets with a guy with a child rape ISLAND and that's cool.

Didn't say that but call me when hill dawg campaigns on it

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Oiled and Ready posted:

“Not every minor interaction needs to go to court. Time for everyone to chill out,” he said. “Jeb Bush has a better claim for battery against Trump after those debates than this reporter does against Lewandowski.”

Ohhhhh shitttt

He right

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKpYpM9hTtI

quote:

Was the crown offered him thrice?

Ay, marry, was ’t, and he put it by thrice, every time gentler than other, and at every putting-by mine honest neighbors shouted.

... (yet ’twas not a crown neither, ’twas one of these coronets) and, as I told you, he put it by once—but, for all that, to my thinking, he would fain have had it. Then he offered it to him again, then he put it by again—but, to my thinking, he was very loath to lay his fingers off it. And then he offered it the third time. He put it the third time by. And still, as he refused it, the rabblement hooted and clapped their chapped hands and threw up their sweaty night-caps and uttered such a deal of stinking breath because Caesar refused the crown that it had almost choked Caesar—for he swooned and fell down at it. And for mine own part, I durst not laugh for fear of opening my lips and receiving the bad air.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Great job by Trump to bring up the one thing nearly everyone in the state of PA never wants to talk about again, totally out of the blue.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

quote:

And for mine own part, I durst not laugh for fear of opening my lips and receiving the bad air.

Same

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Donald Trump thinks Kim Jong-Un has to be a smart guy to have taken over North Korea.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

lol ofc

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

skaboomizzy posted:

Great job by Trump to bring up the one thing nearly everyone in the state of PA never wants to talk about again, totally out of the blue.

The man sets fires. It gets attention.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
lmao if trump stumps himself into making the statue of a child rape enabler an election issue

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
We are gonna build the Statue and the victims are gonna pay for it!

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

someone goatecx the oozeman

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

zoux posted:

Dumb enough to put your SSN on a post card, at least.

with crooze as pres the social security number will become the muslim security # to help identify you to the jesus police

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/HowardKurtz/status/720419645455343616

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Wear the hat Megyn

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Ted Cruz is going to end up buried in the foundation of the next Trump tower.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Montasque posted:

Sounds like a solid start for another ghostbusters movie

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I swear to god Ted Cruz made some bet with Jeb that he could include a form of "and gently caress liberals" into every statement that might show up in the news.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Montasque posted:

Oh. He'll never be found. :getin:

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Homeless Friend posted:

Sounds like a solid start for another ghostbusters movie

i'm not sure ted cruz would become a ghost

i think he'd just...fester, and seethe with hatred, until the eons erode away mankind's creation and the rains of time finally free him from his prison

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

hes gonna have an accident when he visits new york

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Montasque posted:

Hmm. This sounds like a fun side mission you could do in Grand Theft Auto to get in the good graces of Big Boss Trump.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Zwabu posted:

Hmm. This sounds like a fun side mission you could do in Grand Theft Auto to get in the good graces of Big Boss Trump.

god this election has given rockstar so much material to work with for gta 6

if you don't assassinate blatantly-donald-trump in that game i don't know who they are anymore

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

It's always great to see gold diggers bite the dust.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

deoju posted:

Cruz is scary as gently caress. If Clinton is all but guaranteed to win this year I'd prefer him to be the candidate she beats. I want him to get the loser label, if not he'll be back in every 4 years until he wins or is otherwise disgraced. I'm worried if it is Trump, Cruz'll be the "I told you so" candidate in 2020 and a terror attack or a recession will get him elected.

I pretty much arzy-ed an election 4+ years away, didn't I?

ive been tooting this horn too. it'sk ind of iffy to predict an election 4.5 years ahead but its not like weve got anything better to do

the paterno thing is exactly the move trump has been making this whole time. he's been learning how to push buttons on twitter for obama's entire presidency and the buttons he found seem to be the ones the gop tried to keep hidden because they knew it'd make their primary electorate go crazy but piss off everybody else. i havent seen much of anything to indicate he's got some other trick up his sleeve

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Trump banged her wearing just a Trump Tie.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

lol at the obvious CMU kids

e: jealous of the Fetterman shirt though

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Gyra_Solune posted:

if you don't assassinate blatantly-donald-trump in that game i don't know who they are anymore

I always thought a Rob Ford type character was also a Shoe-in. Like GET HIM CRACK missions and GET THE CRACK TAPE missions just write themselves here.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedAndrew/status/720430156108722177

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Gyra_Solune posted:

In GTA Liberty City Stories, they have a Donald Trump stand-in run for mayor after having someone assassinated. :shrug:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/wpjenna/status/720428986111688705

LOL

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

you see, grandkids, 2015 was like 1968 and 1933 except instead of deadly riots and a government teetering on the edge of destruction people were writing things on the sidewalk in chalk like children used to before we made you all into paraplegic pod humans

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

fishmech posted:

In GTA Liberty City Stories, they have a Donald Trump stand-in run for mayor after having someone assassinated. :shrug:

ooh i hope it's the same exact guy

drat it'd be kind of cool if they actually set it around Cleveland, Detroit, and...Pittsburgh maybe? Cleveland especially, a mission where there's a massive shootout in front of the convention center lol

RedQueen
Apr 21, 2007

It takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place.

sharkbomb posted:

https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/720379362210484225

There's a donation link at the website. Every Democratic-aligned super PAC should be dumping money into this thing. Let's fund these fuckers until they have airborne capability!

This website is designed impressively bad. It uses frames in 2016 so things like clicking the poster to go to the secure YouTube link just flat out doesn't work in modern browsers like Chrome. Also a donation form in a frame that asks for your credit card on a non-HTTPS (plaintext) url. Also at least three different fonts, random bolding/underlining/capitalization/coloring red. You also can't scroll at all on mobile, so there's no reading past the first paragraph.

So perfect for Trump's audience

RedQueen fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Apr 14, 2016

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
no wait duh, not pittsburgh, it should be toronto for drug running with rob ford

grand theft auto vi: the most realized depiction of lake erie yet

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
It would be cool for GTA VI to go back to Vice City just for GTA VIce City.

You could still have a Donald destroy a former governor and sitting Senator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The sign says never defeated but the eyes tell a different story.

• Locked thread