Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Jazzzzz posted:

who ended up buying globby anyway, I saw your thread in the character bazaar but it made me kinda sad

ya i gave it to warr akini, free of charge

although i sucked almost all of the skillgoo out of him before hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Unfunny Poster posted:

Warr Akini got it from what he said the other day, unless Warr ended up selling it.

Globbums offered it to me. Shoulda kept my stupid mouth shut instead of saying Warr should be the rightful owner.

WhoNeedsAName
Nov 30, 2013

At least his ravaged husk when to a decent home.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Dora

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Glory of Arioch posted:

tell me more about how your alliance's name for us is "c00n"

This excuses you being homophobic how?

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Globbums offered it to me. Shoulda kept my stupid mouth shut instead of saying Warr should be the rightful owner.

At least he has a better name in AO now.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

why

did you cash out

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Don't forget how PL's chat channel for blopsing in Deklein used to be called "Coonbrooming" -- but it's okay, Ron Mexxico is one of them good ole' boys and don't mean no harm.

(Actually, it might still be called that, I haven't checked in a while)

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Talladar is an allright guy, and he has a valid point.... buuuuuut he should probably concern himself with the state of his own house before concerning himself with ours.

Unless he wants to come back which I'm unironically fine with. He's a good writer and we can use a few of those since Herr Endie defected.

Also endie come back to us, we're in delve again :sun:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"The KKK are racist therefore I can be racist all I want" - :goonsay:

Rhymenoserous posted:

he should probably concern himself with the state of his own house before concerning himself with ours.

HABIT is doing well :confused:

I think we got the 50% tax thing lowered finally. loving Tyrrax and his quest to get a Serpentis Capital BPC :argh:

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
I meant PL in general.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Who cares about PL in 2016? They're a dead alliance.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Unfunny Poster posted:

Who cares about PL in 2016? They're a dead alliance.

As are we all.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rhymenoserous posted:

As are we all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3EzRAgjo_s

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese

Unfunny Poster posted:

This excuses you being homophobic how?

Y'all live in glass houses and you're throwing too many stones. Get off your high horse. Pot, you got no reason to be callin' the kettle black. Go put your creed to the deed. Act on the advice you give to others. You're talking the talk but not walking the walk.

I hope these colloquialisms helped clarify his position.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Unfunny Poster posted:

At least he has a better name in AO now.

Anarchy Online?

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Rhymenoserous posted:

Talladar is an allright guy, and he has a valid point.... buuuuuut he should probably concern himself with the state of his own house before concerning himself with ours.

Unless he wants to come back which I'm unironically fine with. He's a good writer and we can use a few of those since Herr Endie defected.

I'm still mad that the last war saw no Endie updates. I don't even care if he wrote them for the other side. It's not a real war without an Endie update, damnit.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rhymenoserous posted:

Anarchy Online?

Albion

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Rhymenoserous posted:

no don't

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Rhymenoserous posted:

hes my lover now

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

I'm the Goon who thinks calling people a homophobic slur is acceptable because someone else lost a ship in a video game.

Oh my God shut the gently caress up dude. Literally no one cares.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"human being isn't a slur towards gay people, it means something totally different to me." - Syndic Thrass, 2016 :goonsay:

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

SomethingSensitive sounds more your style.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

you shut the hell up mister money man :mad:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah! You shut the hell up. :mad:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

"human being isn't a slur towards gay people, it means something totally different to me." - Syndic Thrass, 2016 :goonsay:

how triggered are you right now

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
Nice meltdown, everybody.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ynglaur posted:

Nice meltdown, everybody.

:same:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

guys i saw this word on the internet that made me so mad today let me tell you about it

also: you're all terrible people for being in the same 15,000 man videogame guild as mr badword user

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

i hope we kicked that guy

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Holy fuckin' dang nerds if you're gonna bite on the terrible concern troll at least try and have a decent comeback.

Dear Hendrick "Not Uba Stij" Tallardar,

I, too, think that, in an internet spaceship video game, every single member of a group of players by default shares the same views as their most degenerate linemember.

I furthermore believe that it is possible to have an even moderately large coalition of nerds that does not contain at least one said degenerate. Additionally, I believe that it is worth the time and effort to find every linemember who is at risk of perhaps one day saying the word "human being" and ensure that they never have fun with anyone else ever again.

Finally, I believe that anyone who doesn't immediately jump to agree with me when I state these opinions is a *phobe and is probably oppressing a black person right now.

I'm so glad we could agree on these points. Let's touch butts later.

Sincerely,
Chicken M. Wing,
Topgoon Postmaster General (Ret.)

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Ninja edit

ChickenWing posted:

Holy fuckin' dang nerds if you're gonna bite on the terrible concern troll at least try and have a decent comeback.

I, too, think that, in an internet spaceship video game, every single member of a group of players by default shares the same views as their most degenerate linemember.

I furthermore believe that it is possible to have an even moderately large coalition of nerds that does not contain at least one said degenerate. Additionally, I believe that it is worth the time and effort to find every linemember who is at risk of perhaps one day saying the word "human being" and ensure that they never have fun with anyone else ever again.

Finally, I believe that anyone who doesn't immediately jump to agree with me when I state these opinions is a *phobe and is probably oppressing a black person right now.

Sincerely,
Chicken M. Wing,

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

PS: i'm gay

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
he's doing the concern troll thing again and you're all biting in

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ChickenWing posted:

Sincerely,
Chicken M. Wing,

Party pooper.

I saw it. You don't need to be ashamed friend.

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

he's doing the concern troll thing again and you're all biting in

:mad:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
stop being so poo poo

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Unfunny Poster posted:

Party pooper.

I saw it. You don't need to be ashamed friend.

:mad:

you didn't say if you wanted to touch butts or not

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

stop being so poo poo

No you.

ChickenWing posted:

you didn't say if you wanted to touch butts or not

Always.

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Orange Red Bull posted:

i hope we kicked that guy

Same but the entire corp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Divine Blob
Mar 13, 2013
gently caress man im about to get my whole little industry poo poo going just to realize that minerals are not a really selling in D-W :/ now i need to figure out refine rates

• Locked thread