Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
enotnert
Jun 10, 2005

Only women bleed

Sham bam bamina! posted:

i made it about three and a half seconds and then i saw "9:07" and closed the tab

don't worry!

https://www.facebook.com/cmdincursion

you can go like the game he's spent 22 years developing on facebook!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

christ are they still going on about doobie

did you have to venture into hellthread for that

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

As a Millennial I posted:

christ are they still going on about doobie

did you have to venture into hellthread for that

god i hope not that thread has turned into a chat thread between some of the saddest people on sa

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
dsyp?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

very recently doobie did a diss track over fiddy's in da club calling out several posters by name

the laffs are still very much alive

e: immediately before hellthread that is

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

theflyingexecutive posted:

very recently doobie did a diss track over fiddy's in da club calling out several posters by name

the laffs are still very much alive

oh my god

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
wait i thought peeps just gave a bunch of money to a racist to make terrible hot dogs. did something happen after that?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Suspicious Dish posted:

wait i thought peeps just gave a bunch of money to a racist to make terrible hot dogs. did something happen after that?
goons

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
le grand hat hit its goal

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano

uncurable mlady posted:

le grand hat hit its goal

Yesssss

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

ugh holy poo poo hellthread is the worst

expectations: lots of angry yelling about gamergate, doobie, star citizen, whatever
reality: anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime flaccid goatse anime anime anime anime anime anime misogyny anime anime anime

what is it with goons and being unable to shut up about anime? just loving pages of it and they're not even really talking about it, they're just alicorning images of underage cartoon girls for hundreds of pages

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

ugh holy poo poo gbs is the worst

expectations: lots of angry yelling about gamergate, doobie, star citizen, whatever
reality: anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime flaccid goatse anime anime anime anime anime anime misogyny anime anime anime

what is it with goons and being unable to shut up about anime? just loving pages of it and they're not even really talking about it, they're just alicorning images of underage cartoon girls for hundreds of pages
hmm weird

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

its because you keep demanding a bunch of nerds to not post anime in most of the site, and it's going to burst out of control everywhere else hope this helps

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

they have adtrw games fyad and byob already tho

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

they have adtrw games fyad and byob already tho

anime is too big for one subforum

it is too big for four

ANIME WILL CONSUME ALL

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill

a gbs thread set up to contain the worst posting..............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and you're telling me it's bad?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Daynab
Aug 5, 2008

The anime is actually better than the gamergate chat was. Somehow there was half a dozen true believers fellating themselves constantly

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

lots of angry yelling about gamergate, doobie, star citizen, whatever
its me!!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

i'm so ridiculously happy that yospos doesn't allow that kind of thing :patriot:

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Daynab posted:

The anime is actually better than the gamergate chat was. Somehow there was half a dozen true believers fellating themselves constantly

true believers for gg are somehow funnier than bitcoin true believers, it defies logic

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

do you remember the demise of ycs

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
i sure do

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

rip

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

i did not witness the demise of ycs

someone give me the cliff notes

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Mido posted:

i did not witness the demise of ycs

someone give me the cliff notes

axe maniac said 'ok you can post anime now'

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

graph posted:

axe maniac said 'ok you can post anime now'

the fool... he opened the gates.

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
RIP axemaniac, killed by Duke Nukem for his anime crimes

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Mido posted:

the fool... he opened the gates.

it was pretty unbelieveable

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
:anime:

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

graph posted:

it was pretty unbelieveable

i wish i could have witnessed it

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

not.. the anime.. just the chaos of course

:nyoron:

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

honestly it's just other people with mental problems (and i mean seriously legit mental problems) who can't find a forum that will tolerate them more than 4 seconds so they've claimed hellthread

the real shame is that it won't be closed because lowtax made it and all of the mods are therefore afraid to close it despite the fact that it's not even a containment thread because (surprise surprise) those posters are so lovely they're dragging their slapfights into other threads

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

GOAT MUG

backers

$139,556
pledged of $25,000 goal

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

i've always hated the convenience of just being able to put a coffee mug down without having to juggle multiple pieces first

thank you goat mug

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Proteus4994 posted:

i've always hated the convenience of just being able to put a coffee mug down without having to juggle multiple pieces first

thank you goat mug

i'm the soot and poo poo that will inevitably collect at the bottom and be literally impossible to remove

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
that is not a goat mug

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Vicas posted:

i'm the soot and poo poo that will inevitably collect at the bottom and be literally impossible to remove
but what if the bottom of the container is actually flat and the rest of that horn is just for show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Sham bam bamina! posted: