Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I honestly thought about shaving my head and buying a wig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Get some piercings

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy
as long as they don't show in PT gear you're ok

FiestaDePantalones
May 13, 2005

Kicked in the pants by TFLC
Stab a little girl at the Jacksonville fair.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Waiting for an Osprey to finally show up and get me off of this stupid mesa so I can take a shower and eat real food for the first time this week.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...

Internet Wizard posted:

Waiting for an Osprey to finally show up and get me off of this stupid mesa so I can take a shower and eat real food for the first time this week.

The Mesa has excellent ATT signal though. Straight up I'm inside my can now on Wilson with full Verizon LTE. Don't know what changed.

Did you get ospreyed up there?

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Internet Wizard posted:

war is hell

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Bob A Feet posted:

The Mesa has excellent ATT signal though. Straight up I'm inside my can now on Wilson with full Verizon LTE. Don't know what changed.

Did you get ospreyed up there?

Yeah, ospreyed up on Sunday afternoon with the Army guys.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...
Ha, no poo poo. That was me. I was the idiot with the moustache that made all you guys manifest on that sheet of paper.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Bob A Feet posted:

Ha, no poo poo. That was me. I was the idiot with the moustache that made all you guys manifest on that sheet of paper.

Wild. My first GiP meet-up and I didn't even realize it.

Alex433999
Aug 16, 2014
Who can tell me anything pertinent about 2/2? Is the hazing as bad as everyone makes it out to be?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!
Two kids I know killed themselves because they were hazed so badly for trying to get mental health appointments. They were from 2/2.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Alex433999 posted:

Who can tell me anything pertinent about 2/2? Is the hazing as bad as everyone makes it out to be?

lol

you used the word 'pertinent'

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Reverand maynard posted:

lol

you used the word 'pertinent'

Is pertinent the new heinous? I've been out a while

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy
I think it's "lol you used a fancy word"

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

It would behooooooooooooooove you

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Booblord Zagats posted:

Is pertinent the new heinous? I've been out a while

Internet Wizard posted:

It would behooooooooooooooove you

yeah its one of those smart people words marines use because they heard another marine use it. I think once a year the Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps just looks up a word in the dictionary and declares that the official USMC word of the year and tries to use it once in every conversation and it just catches on from there.

PookBear fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Nov 6, 2016

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Every time your boot-addled brain wants you to say "pertinent" just say "relevant" instead and watch in wonder as suddenly you sound more like a normal and well-spoken person.

Alex433999
Aug 16, 2014

Internet Wizard posted:

Every time your boot-addled brain wants you to say "pertinent" just say "relevant" instead and watch in wonder as suddenly you sound more like a normal and well-spoken person.

Rah. Can anyone tell me anything relevant about 2/2?

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

it equals 1

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

MurderBot posted:

it equals 1

I see why you were an OCS candidate

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
It's been over 3 years since 2/2 did a combat deployment.

If some Lance Corporal tries to haze you,

Tell that fat pogue boot bitch to suck your dick from the back.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
unless he has a service stripe, too

then you should probably just suck his dick

from the back.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Found out today that I have a lance corporal promotion board tomorrow in chucks. I haven't even worn them since last fall, so that was fun figuring out.

Of course, with how my vestigial MOS shut down for more than half of this year so far, I'll be surprised if I pick up before the end of 2017.

These are very important things that I have to do instead of anything else.

vains
May 26, 2004

Internet Wizard posted:

Found out today that I have a lance corporal promotion board tomorrow in chucks. I haven't even worn them since last fall, so that was fun figuring out.

Of course, with how my vestigial MOS shut down for more than half of this year so far, I'll be surprised if I pick up before the end of 2017.

These are very important things that I have to do instead of anything else.

im sure you have other very important things to do as a lcpl like:
-jerkoff
-mop

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
-jerkoff with a mop

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

I haven't mopped anything all year.

I actually had an approved TAD get canceled a bit ago because my unit is revising our curriculum for next year, and they needed me to stick around and help with that because the people that should be doing it suck at their jobs.

So now instead of getting relevant experience I sit on NIPR waiting to get released at the end of the day because there isn't any work for me to do at this unit and there never has been. I'm filling a sergeant's billet because they couldn't scam any actual sergeants into coming here.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Re-upping my subscription to the corps if trump declares war on mexico/south america and just buddies up with russia to rule the world.

vains
May 26, 2004

Mike-o posted:

-jerkoff with a mop

maybe if you sand it down and lacquer it, but then its less a mop handle and more a masturbatory aid.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Sounds like you don't have enough heart

vains
May 26, 2004

sounds like youve never had a mop handle in your rear end. boot

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!
Sounds like you've had one too many, salt dog.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Grem posted:

Sounds like you've had one too many, salt dog.

If you dont know someone who can use door knobs without using their hands or who can sit on a mop handle and not feel it for a foot and a half I dont know what to tell you.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Dropped mop.

Police call with your butt cheeks

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Got back from our latest patrol with the 31st MEU onboard. We saw Okinawa, Guam, Hong Kong, Philippines, and Malaysia in 3.5 months. 2/4 is dumb but 3/3 is really bad at everything related to shipboard operations.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Happy birthday bois, if youre active duty dont be a bitch and go to the ball, seriously its fun to watch your senior enlisted get shithouse drunk.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

What a day to get shithammered drunk, happy birthday. Wear your silkies and start a fight with someone in a bar if you need to feel alive after getting out.

Comfortably Numb
Dec 31, 2004
Happy Birthday everyone. Be safe out there. I don't know if this is the place for it, but I just got back from burying one of our own. So go get schmammered for me and be safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Comfortably Numb posted:

Happy Birthday everyone. Be safe out there. I don't know if this is the place for it, but I just got back from burying one of our own. So go get schmammered for me and be safe.

That's rough, and I doubt anyone will say this isn't the place.

• Locked thread