Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Even after they're gone, we still dump on former AFCE teams :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
"Cuck" goes back to the canterbury tales and even earlier you illiterate fuckboys

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

George Edwards was so bad oh my god

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l

Parmesan Basil posted:

Yeah it was an excellent bit of posting on your part.

Speaking of thing stolen from us, we were the ones talking about Joe Flacco being elite right? I feel like I never heard that until I saw it here.

Kawalimus vs pop dog shook the very foundations of the internet.

Please tell me somebody still has ravenschat.gif

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Chichevache posted:

Because a 2 game sample size is apparently enough to conclude that the Colts are done for the season and the AFC South will be a battle between Tennessee and Jacksonville; the Redskins are now the best team in the East; Tyrod Taylor is a top 20 QB with the ability to lead the Bills to the playoffs; Suh is Haynesworth; and Carson Palmer is back from the dead to lead the worst franchise in American professional sports to the promised land.:psyduck:

Maybe we should wait till week 4 before going all out with the crazy predictions?:shrug:

Glad you didn't mention the Seahawks being bad because you know know in your heart that it'll still be true by week 4

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Chichevache posted:

Because a 2 game sample size is apparently enough to conclude that the Colts are done for the season and the AFC South will be a battle between Tennessee and Jacksonville; the Redskins are now the best team in the East; Tyrod Taylor is a top 20 QB with the ability to lead the Bills to the playoffs; Suh is Haynesworth; and Carson Palmer is back from the dead to lead the worst franchise in American professional sports to the promised land.:psyduck:

Maybe we should wait till week 4 before going all out with the crazy predictions?:shrug:

C'mon now Chiche that's not very nice :smith:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

SlipUp posted:

Free Pop Dog

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Ramadu posted:

C'mon now Chiche that's not very nice :smith:

The truth hurts, but not as much as living a lie.

old dog child posted:

Glad you didn't mention the Seahawks being bad because you know know in your heart that it'll still be true by week 4

Depends on whether they pay Kam by then. I can't predict the entire future. I do predict that if you drafted Jimmy Graham in your fantasy league you will be highly disappointed though.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Ramadu posted:

Free Pop Dog

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Ramadu posted:

Free Pop Dog

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Ramadu posted:

Free Pop Dog

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

hahaha oh my god

hey chiche a lot of that stuff you just posted was obvious hyperbole (redskins being the NFCE champs aside) but if you don't think the cardinals are crazy good with even a competent QB, I don't know what to tell you.

also the seahawks line will continue to be hot garbage and jimmy graham is going to sulk his way to a 500 yard season.

e: i am just now finding out that pop dog is a counter-strike reference. I am very disappointed that it is much less likely that this is a tribute to a fallen poster.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

is that pop dog or kawalimus? i forget the directions

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

shiksa posted:

hahaha oh my god

hey chiche a lot of that stuff you just posted was obvious hyperbole (redskins being the NFCE champs aside) but if you don't think the cardinals are crazy good with even a competent QB, I don't know what to tell you.

also the seahawks line will continue to be hot garbage and jimmy graham is going to sulk his way to a 500 yard season.

e: i am just now finding out that pop dog is a counter-strike reference. I am very disappointed that it is much less likely that this is a tribute to a fallen poster.

Remember last year when the Cards went 9-0 and then oops we all remembered Carson Palmer is Mr. Glass?

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Bad Moon posted:

Remember last year when the Cards went 9-0 and then oops we all remembered Carson Palmer is Mr. Glass?

I remember that. It was awesome and then we set the record for fewest yards ever. That loving game was such a horror show.

I also remember how we;re gonna kick your rear end this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :colbert:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Shadow225 posted:

yeah the only way i would remember might be the ravenschat gif but i can't find it

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Bad Moon posted:

and at least for now he is back and the cardinals brutally beat down two bad teams like they were playing the jv squad. i dunno, i mean he's played 6 16 game seasons and one 15 game season, we're not talking mike vick here, it's very possible he's able to play a full season and the cardinals are goddamn terrifying in that scenario.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Just found this on my tweeters,

https://twitter.com/misterbonner/status/646324701510389760

JJ watt getting put on his rear end during the ted Ginn family TD.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
The 2 worst offenses this season after 2 games:

By yards - Broncos
By points - Colts

Kinda funny.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

shiksa posted:

hahaha oh my god

Bad Moon posted:

Cards are definitely good, when they have a QB. Just like the Texans, Chiefs, etc. We will see how long they will have their QB. If (when) he goes down we will see if they can win games just with the D.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Chichevache posted:

Cards are definitely good, when they have a QB. Just like the Texans, Chiefs, etc. We will see how long they will have their QB. If (when) he goes down we will see if they can win games just with the D.

I mean, lets be honest. THe same thing could be said of the seahawks. Do you guys even have a backup for when RWB goes wrong?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Ramadu posted:

I mean, lets be honest. THe same thing could be said of the seahawks. Do you guys even have a backup for when RWB goes wrong?

russell has nanobubbles, thats why the seahawks decided that a line made up of d-line rejects is the best course for protecting their franchise quarterback.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Alaois posted:

a team starting David "last name literally rhymes with 'fails'" Fales is though

Did you know he played basketball in college?

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Chichevache posted:

Man, I was pining for Drew Stanton last year in the playoffs. Arizona beats Carolina with Stanton.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Regnevelc posted:

Did you know he played basketball in college?

I'm glad he did I can't think of anyone else.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Ramadu posted:

Tavares Jackson, who could start for a few other teams. Obviously we would still be boned if he had to start for Wilson though. :shrug:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ramadu posted:

Free Pop Dog

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
no freaking way

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

BlindSite posted:

Just found this on my tweeters,

https://twitter.com/misterbonner/status/646324701510389760

JJ watt getting put on his rear end during the ted Ginn family TD.

lol Watt really obviously gets tripped

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

SlipUp posted:

Funky Bunkbed
Jul 27, 2007
You are now.

nerve posted:

lol Watt really obviously gets tripped

I was about to respond, "Naw dude, he just got planted," but then I saw what you meant. Turner doesn't trip him, but the RT sure as poo poo does. Can't tell if it was intentional since he was guarding against a rush of his own and that rusher looks like he starts in read-option contain, allowing the RT to continue to strafe backward.

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Shadow225 posted:

kawalimus had the goatee and villainous top hat

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Wrong Thread. I do like the title though...

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Sep 23, 2015

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Ramadu posted:

I'd love to see the Cards get a Lombardi, but please keep in the back of your mind that unless he's changed some things, Arians' offense comes to a screeching halt without a run game, so pray your rb stays healthy

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I'd love to see the Cards get a Lombardi, but please keep in the back of your mind that unless he's changed some things, Arians' offense comes to a screeching halt without a run game, so pray your rb stays healthy

Arians still refuses to use rookie running backs despite David Johnson looking crazy good and Chris Johnson looking like hot garbage, so they might actually be better off if Chris got injured. Especially once Ellington is back.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Kalli posted:

Arians still refuses to use rookie running backs despite David Johnson looking crazy good and Chris Johnson looking like hot garbage, so they might actually be better off if Chris got injured. Especially once Ellington is back.

Yeah his comments really surprised me. Arians never struck me as the kind of guy who would refuse to play the hot hand just because he's a rookie. It seems like very old school thinking for a coach who's general very unconventional. It's like something John Fox would do.

I mean, Chris Johnson is shot. Like literally he was shot. With a bullet. From a gun.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Between the Scylla of Plodding Conservatism and the Charybdis of College System Egomania stands Bill Belichick, a phalanx of mediocre coordinators and busted backup quarterbacks basking in his reflected glory, the eagle Tom Brady soaring over his head with the liver of Roger Goodell in his talons.

:agesilaus:

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
tell me about that Pop Dog tattoo, who has it, why, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

Pron on VHS posted:

tell me about that Pop Dog tattoo,

It's old Counter Strike graffiti.

Someone who plays, used to play, or possibly just watched other people play a lot of Counter Strike.

People get tattoos of things they like. So unless he lost a bet he probably likes it.

I don't think Pop Dog has been used on an official map in a while so there's some nostalgia to it too.

• Locked thread