Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Just think

You lived in the same time period as David Bowie AND the dude who offered to blow Elon musk

what a time to be alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

elon is no david bowie, but what potential

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
In a lional Hutts voice No no no you got it all wrong

Wendigee posted:

elon is no david bowie, but, what? potential?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it's fun to think about the way the world will continue to take shape long after you're dead, but in times like these i am reminded how utterly unpredictable the great leaps are.

could a man born in 1800 ever have imagined... the richest person on the planet broadcasting to the rest of the world his feeling of sexual frustration, and another man meekly replying, sir, i would hate it, sir, but i would suck you off. i would do it, sir, for the cause, sir.

not even nostradamus could have seen it. in his wildest imagination he could never glimpse it. sad to realize all the things i'll never see, but blessed to see this one.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

elon "tell me about andrew wk" musk

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bad Purchase posted:

it's fun to think about the way the world will continue to take shape long after you're dead, but in times like these i am reminded how utterly unpredictable the great leaps are.

could a man born in 1800 ever have imagined... the richest person on the planet broadcasting to the rest of the world his feeling of sexual frustration, and another man meekly replying, sir, i would hate it, sir, but i would suck you off. i would do it, sir, for the cause, sir.

not even nostradamus could have seen it. in his wildest imagination he could never glimpse it. sad to realize all the things i'll never see, but blessed to see this one.

wow. you are loving pathetic

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

wow. you are loving pathetic

haven't been loving pathetic in ages (sigh)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bad Purchase posted:

haven't been loving pathetic in ages (sigh)

that was kinda funny. I guess you get a pass

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Not sarcastic I'm grateful someone offered to suck elon too

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Poohs Packin posted:

Wanting a day off?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I've single handedly raised Carmex's stock. Cases. CASES of the stuff.

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Amazingly horny guy for someone on the spectrum and being a genius.

Dude has at least 10 kids now with 3 different women –– that we know about.

Most famous guys with those afflictions are more interested in dropping massive loads into inventions and businesses, not women.

Oh, wait...

Just being reported now Elon banged Sergey Brin's wife during a brief affair late last year, and they'd been friends for many years.

Elon my man, what are you doing?

Anton Chigurh fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Jul 25, 2022

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

I think he will reach and then finally stop at 420 confirmed children

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

sure okay posted:

I think he will reach and then finally stop at 420 confirmed children

I sure hope so. We need more of his brand of genius in the good ol' US of A!

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Isn’t this Brin’s second wife anyway, because he got with her while she was a functionary at Google, right around the same time he had a kid with his first wife?

Billionaire gossip is like the lowest sewer tier of celebrity gossip, but poo poo, none of these people seem to be capable of holding down long term relationships.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

ben shapino posted:

elon "tell me about andrew wk" musk

tbh i'm more interested in getting people to google "andrew wk steev mike" than pontificating about elon's load busting.

google "andrew wk steev mike"

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Haven’t had (consensual) sex in ages… sigh…

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

sudonim posted:

Could you imagine letting that gently caress you

god

fuckin

drat

:barf:

Yes, I can imagine it if he paid me $10 million.

Name your price.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Poohs Packin posted:

I thought he was offering his wife to the Muskman first. What was the movie, Fatal Attraction, Sleeping with the Enemy, something like that...

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

BigBadSteve posted:

Yes, I can imagine it if he paid me $10 million.

Name your price.

10 million sounds about right

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

istewart posted:

Isn’t this Brin’s second wife anyway, because he got with her while she was a functionary at Google, right around the same time he had a kid with his first wife?

Billionaire gossip is like the lowest sewer tier of celebrity gossip, but poo poo, none of these people seem to be capable of holding down long term relationships.

It's a chicken vs the egg question imo.

Does the personality required to acquire that kind of money mean you are a lovely person to be in a relationship with since you are a lovely person in general? Or does the process of acquiring/actually possessing that kind of money warp your personality to the point that you become incapable of having a healthy relationship?

Are lady-boss billionaires just as lovely, relationship-wise? Does male socialization play a part? Are only American* billionaires like this?

A rich area for study. OR we could just take all their money :shrug:

*Elon is p much American at this point

Nice Tuckpointing!
Nov 3, 2005

Marmaduke! posted:

I thought he was offering his wife to the Muskman first. What was the movie, Fatal Attraction, Sleeping with the Enemy, something like that...

You're thinking of Indecent Proposal, and this guy wants to be Woody.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

KitConstantine posted:

Or does the process of acquiring/actually possessing that kind of money warp your personality to the point that you become incapable of having a healthy relationship?

It's definitely this. Having a ton of money means you are constantly surrounded by people who never say "no". It doesn't seem to kill relationships with a wife/SO every time, but it absolutely warps things.

KitConstantine posted:

Are lady-boss billionaires just as lovely, relationship-wise? Does male socialization play a part?

As far as the sex stuff goes, it seems to be pretty male. So socialization, and probably a bit of :biotruths:. There aren't as many prominent female billionaires but I've never heard of one having crazy sex scandals.

KitConstantine posted:

Are only American* billionaires like this?

Silvio Berlusconi looks at Musk's sexual proclivities and is like "ha, what a vanilla prude."

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

This is the logical end result of syncopathy, becoming so loyal and devoted to your idol that you outright want to give him a blowjob.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Klyith posted:

As far as the sex stuff goes, it seems to be pretty male. So socialization, and probably a bit of :biotruths:. There aren't as many prominent female billionaires but I've never heard of one having crazy sex scandals.

some rich lady just got caught loving a 14 year old three times in one day but i dont know if she was a billionaire or a garden variety millionaire rapist

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Just think

You lived in the same time period as David Bowie AND the dude who offered to blow Elon musk

David Blowie

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I know now what all of this reminds me of, it's loving Fury Road, but one of the war boys is desperately trying to fondle Immortan Joe's balls

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

GABA ghoul posted:

I know now what all of this reminds me of, it's loving Fury Road, but one of the war boys is desperately trying to fondle Immortan Joe's balls

:mediocre: indeed

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

tbh i'm more interested in getting people to google "andrew wk steev mike" than pontificating about elon's load busting.

google "andrew wk steev mike"

This was an enjoyable rabbit hole. Thank you

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1551698120328749056?t=OdNHIJIg_7yuAj-BbEAj9g&s=19

Please stop posting about elons weird penis, you are making him sad

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
head down in a pile of coke.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

drat, all that attention on him, and all because he slipped up once or twice or several dozen times over the past year. it could happen to anyone, let's cut him some slack.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:qq: stop looking at me

Says man constantly doing everything possible to get your attention

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

whatever happened to the elite legal team he said he was assembling a couple months ago to defend himself from the woke mob? why aren't they stopping this?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Bad Purchase posted:

whatever happened to the elite legal team he said he was assembling a couple months ago to defend himself from the woke mob? why aren't they stopping this?

He's a loving idiot

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Bad Purchase posted:

What if an adult had ODD

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Bad Purchase posted:

Apparently there's not a flood of highly skilled lawyers who want bag a new client by emailing "legalsupport@tesla.com" or whatever the email was

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021

KitConstantine posted:

Are lady-boss billionaires just as lovely, relationship-wise? Does male socialization play a part? Are only American* billionaires like this?
My Goon/ette, take the red pill on rich people. Never forget: ABALT (all billionaires are like that).

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Look no further than Alice Walton if you want to know how much more magnanimous women are as billionaires

Her neck is just as suitable for a guillotine as her male peers, I assure you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Myweirdpenis@tesla.com