Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

babypolis posted:

how about you blow yourself up bitch. make a loving pipe bomb and blow up your filthy canadian booze shed

if he's stashing canadian whiskey in that shed he would be doing the world a favor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

what is this thing where Alex Jones is suddenly the voice of reason somebody shoot me

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Hypernormalizatjon

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/851890116218023936

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

FactsAreUseless posted:

what is this thing where Alex Jones is suddenly the voice of reason somebody shoot me

powerful new strains of hypernormalization

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

trump himself still refuses to say anything bad about russia lol

so much for waggin' that dog

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Parity warning posted:

Trump is every lazy underachiever who thinks posting "going too hard at the gym" updates on facebook and getting likes is the same as actually accomplishing something

Trump's entire thing has basically been "I go to like 3 meetings a day, I'm the hardest working President ever." Like, no foreign travel? Takes every weekend off? Only got involved in legislation once and ran away saying it was hard and he didn't want to do it anymore? Doesn't oversee military operations? Asked intelligence to cut down their reports so he doesn't have to read more? But he goes to a whole lot of meetings.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
Please day crew, where's this juicy Spicer video?

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

biggest surprise of today is definitely alex jones correctly balking at someone else's misunderstanding of the holocaust

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

way too far back I the thread but, :hfive: and thank you for this :glomp:

I'd post the Joseph and Abdul being magnetized gif, but that falls under the hentai rule

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

McGlockenshire posted:

so is tromp aware of what body language is or

The only body language that Trump knows is how to give a handshake for 5 minutes

Power shaking!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Also most of his meetings are also meals

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.

...they said, convincing nobody

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Baloogan posted:

id also accept a new mexican war

Polk considered himself so successful at being President (annexing California and Oregon, made great trade deals, made bankers rich with a new treasury) that he decided not to run for a second term.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

feel like i need an emt to come over and give me a concussion test or something

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
we turn now from this story about how Pepsi is using Goblins to turn the Frogs Gay to discuss what the gently caress precisely Sean Spicer just said

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Pooky posted:

white house youtube has all the press briefings

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Joementum posted:

Polk considered himself so successful at being President (annexing California and Oregon, made great trade deals, made bankers rich with a new treasury) that he decided not to run for a second term.

I mean if you measure success with territorial expansion he was p drat good

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Pooky posted:

Here is his first "clarification". I believe he had 4 total

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/851861601556627457

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

so to sum up today, spicer denied the holocaust, sessions called mexicans filth, and reporters found out that the guy who got dragged off an airplane was no angel.

Too much winning.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/dominicholden/status/851902651923144706

:lol:

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

they're turning on Trump because he's slowly turning into a neocuck Bush clone

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Yinlock posted:

trump himself still refuses to say anything bad about russia lol

so much for waggin' that dog

He can't do anything right.

Or maybe he's a scorned bitch upset of Putin's antics?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Supremacy Claude whatever

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Pooky posted:

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/spicer-offends-hitler-gassing-remark-n745241

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

it's the one where NPR is attempting to find a third way concerning Spicer's comments and Alex Jones/Paul Watson Whoever being weirded out

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

he's a mouthpiece for Russia and by extension Assad

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

STAC Goat posted:

Trump's entire thing has basically been "I go to like 3 meetings a day, I'm the hardest working President ever." Like, no foreign travel? Takes every weekend off? Only got involved in legislation once and ran away saying it was hard and he didn't want to do it anymore? Doesn't oversee military operations? Asked intelligence to cut down their reports so he doesn't have to read more? But he goes to a whole lot of meetings.

I am genuinely happy that he's such a failson at the job. Imagine if he was as competent as he is evil.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I didn't click this, but from the URL I assume the article headline is "Spicer offends Hitler with gassing remark."

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

euphronius posted:

in a 5-4 decision, justice Gorsuch casting the deciding vote...................

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

speaking of presidential pets, Martin van Buren had fuckin' tiger cubs

they were given to him by the sultan of oman

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Didn't they already lose a shitload of money over the bathroom bill, which is a relatively minor issue compared to this?

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

buckle the gently caress up yall

gay marriage is back on the menu

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

euphronius posted:

NC repubs seem to get off on trying to do really stupid self-destructive poo poo.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
goodbye gay marriage, goodbye legal weed, goodbye non-incarcerated minorities.......................... sorry but emails happened

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

I didn't click this, but from the URL I assume the article headline is "Spicer offends Hitler with gassing remark."

He's turning in his grave! :cheeky:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Supremacy Clause, of course, but also can't the Gov nuke this?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Welp, no point having courts anymore, let's go burn down congress and nerve staple the legislators

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Al! posted:

in a 5-4 decision, justice Gorsuch casting the deciding vote...................

That would be bad

I don't think the sc has ever explicitly reveresed itself on an expansion of civil rights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Brother Entropy posted:

biggest surprise of today is definitely alex jones correctly balking at someone else's misunderstanding of the holocaust

I need details; I was busy doing my taxes.

• Locked thread