Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

donald trump hasn't been president for even 3 months. donald trump has been preisdent of the united states for 75 days

????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????
????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????
???????????

he's still gaining speed lmaooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I don't even know what to say

It's insane

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

451 pages in 75 days, lol

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

1redflag posted:

451 pages in 75 days, lol

Well more like 200 if you remove all the self congratulatory posting

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

Lil Peeler posted:

Well more like 200 if you remove all the self congratulatory posting

Trump quotes are like, the bread and butter of this thread though

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Capntastic posted:

Trump quotes are like, the bread and butter of this thread though
lol

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Capntastic posted:

Trump quotes are like, the late night Mickey D takeouts instead of using the in-house cordon bleu chef of this thread though

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

sugar free jazz posted:

donald trump hasn't been president for even 3 months. donald trump has been preisdent of the united states for 75 days

????????????????????

???????????

holy poo poo i thought we were at like, day 99 god damnd oes this mess with my perception of time, and self

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

Skypie posted:

Someone told me today he didn't understand why people were accusing Trump of hypocrisy. "Guys he's just defending a friend, why are you acting like he said rape is good?"

I dunno, dude, probs cuz he bragged about sexually assaulting women and then the party of FAMILY VALUES voted him to be president lmao

It's all just locker room talk. Geez!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

sugar free jazz posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

welcome back moridin i hope you learned to not post in tgrs anymore

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

The neighbor watching the party is a nice big lol for me

I bet she's like the regular NY elite that hate the gently caress out of the Trumps, and with good reason.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Here's a full fledged LOL for you

https://twitter.com/tyleroakley/status/849846524679004160

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
https://twitter.com/US_Stratcom/status/849690534172123136

I'm gonna twist my dickhead off :laffo:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Dizz posted:

I'm gonna twist my dickhead off :laffo:

no don't then pence will become president

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

I know this is the thread foe lols, but how do you guys feel about erdogan? Low key politics with a group of fellows who understands its all bullshit anyways

lol that he's going get voted a dictator. like literally the referendum is "get rid of the courts and the [senate thing] and just let me do it all. make turkey great again, ataturk would have loved this honest"

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

He's a sucessful, competent Trump

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

sugar free jazz posted:

????????????????????

???????????

[Extrrmely hypernormalized Bubbles voice but barely speaking mostly just mouthing the words voice]: that. is. hosed.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

lmao that they're tweeting a breitbart article

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Jose posted:

lmao that they're tweeting a breitbart article

The author is arguing with people in comments lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

emoji posted:

The author is arguing with people in comments lol

lol

cnut
May 3, 2016

Code Jockey posted:

no don't then pence will become president

:vince:

cnut
May 3, 2016

Skypie posted:

Someone told me today he didn't understand why people were accusing Trump of hypocrisy. "Guys he's just defending a friend, why are you acting like he said rape is good?"

I dunno, dude, probs cuz he bragged about sexually assaulting women and then the party of FAMILY VALUES voted him to be president lmao

Family Values voter:

lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/sta...agenumber%3D126

https://twitter.com/SovietSergey/st...agenumber%3D126

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
That's a spicy lolchain right there

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
loving lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Get loving dunked on Hannity lmao

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
a series of steaming hot lols delivered to my doorstep thanks guys

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Lol sovIet Sergei

Can you imagine if @Dril kicks off the next watergate scandal

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I can't get over Hannity chomping enthusiastically down on bait floated by a guy loving named "Soviet Sergey" jesus loving christ lmao

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

proof of concept posted:

I can't get over Hannity chomping enthusiastically down on bait floated by a guy loving named "Soviet Sergey" jesus loving christ lmao

Implication being he's a true believer and not simply being garbage for views.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

:allbuttons:

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

crazy cloud posted:

[Extrrmely hypernormalized Bubbles voice but barely speaking mostly just mouthing the words voice]: that. is. hosed.

[Quavering child voice muffled by gas mask, upon learning that her country is being invaded by President of the United States Donald J Trump]: هناك تختمر شيتستورم!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

proof of concept posted:

Sowhat Imgey

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

Another proposal, from Clayton Industries of Pittsburgh, has one crazy idea bound to keep people away from the wall: fill it with nuclear waste. Using trenches at least 100 feet deep to store the waste, Clayton would also draw funds from the Department of Energy to further fund the wall. The company would also build a railroad along the wall as a further disincentive to try to cross it. Proposals adding elements like this to wall reflect the reality that it will likely generate no economic benefits on its own.

quote:

The WireWall fence now in place in California on the border with Mexico. Riverdale Mills says the fence is produced using the same manufacturing process as its "marquee marine wire mesh" designed for lobster traps used in New England.

quote:

With its face pitched at an angle, the proposed wall put forth by San Diego Project Management, PSC, borrows medieval concepts to give to give guards a better view of possible "villains" approaching the wall — and with its walkway toward the top, it gives those guards a place to patrol from a height.

"The surface finish on the south side of the wall is of the same quality as the finish on a smooth floor slab," Patrick J. Balcazar, principal and managing partner at SDPM, writes in his proposal. "Smooth surface on the glacis [sloped] and [vertical] surfaces make climbing harder, and there are no handholds.

quote:

Composed of high-density steel packed into double wire mesh, the Penna Group's proposed wall takes its cue from maximum security prisons. "Nearly impossible to climb," it would also be built to withstand pick axes, acetylene torches and other handheld weapons, with the first 12 feet of its 30-foot height packed more densely.

Michael Evangelista-Ysasaga, CEO of the Penna Group, speaks to the aesthetics of the U.S.-facing side of the wall, telling NPR "the wire mesh panels will be emblazoned with the Seal of the United States."

quote:

It's impossible to avoid: For a man bidding to build a massive wall, Rod Hadrian has a rather serendipitous name. Namesake of the Roman emperor who built the wall that once marked off the northernmost edge of the ancient empire — the wall that still stands in ruins in the U.K. today — Hadrian Construction Company has proposed a wall constructed in prefabricated panels.

Its Tridipanel design makes for something of a zig-zag shape, which he says would create a 30-foot wall that's at once lightweight and strong.

quote:

I like the wall to be able to pay for itself," Thomas Gleason, managing partner of Gleason Partners LLC, tells the AP.

The company's proposal sets solar panels on sections of the wall, generating what it says would be approximately 2.0 megawatts of electricity per hour, according to the wire service.

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 11:48 on Apr 6, 2017

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
we should make the wall with a bunch of rock climbing holds so that only the strong and smart mexicans can make it in

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
solar panels is a good idea

Night Pay
Nov 22, 2016

by Smythe
Did the Time Cube guy design that nuclear waste railroad trap thing? Is this for real or a troll?

The solar panels thing I could get behind, tbqh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

you forgot one