Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Muscle Wizard posted:

oh my god shut the gently caress up already. youre defending someone who is fortunately too inept to be a sexual predator but theyre still trying.

Hey man I just want a answer why someone who was apparently a well known sex pest was able to keep posting until they started to talk about BnR again.

Because either way that situation is hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Fug my Azz lowtax. My pooper, all stunk up with caked up dookie it looks like that mud on hot summer that dried and is in thick brittle layers that crack apart and it's all over my azz, and you can fug it. Sug it. I'm tooting out rat a tat farts going plop pladda pop and you're sniffing them up big huffing breaths my little rabbit turd farts around my shart kaked karkhole.

this is high art

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

runod posted:

i want to run an offsite :)

Make an offsite at birdwithbigdick.net and we can run it together brother

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

ArfJason posted:

thank you bro

drat, thank you. i hate to come off as emotional but seeing such positivity and sense of community in the Murderer Criminal Forums's deck thread really made my day

Very good attitude, and remember, this website was never about Murder Crime, but about building decks

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

whoever ends up running a post-lowtax SA:

please bring back the gas chamber music tia

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

Augus posted:

???

did he send people dick pics or not? i don't care if he was banned for a dumb reason non-related to dick pics if he was also sending people dick pics

are you talking about zyla here

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Augus posted:

???

did he send people dick pics or not? i don't care if he was banned for a dumb reason non-related to dick pics if he was also sending people dick pics

the person youre responding to thinks that you know that zyla is female+penis and are deliberately misgendering them instead of the much more likely conclusion: you don't know zylas gender and assume like everyone else on the planet that someone showing their dick to people unbidden is male. this is the caliber of person that youre going to be posting alongside on b&r.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Telsa Cola posted:

Yes. Because it tells me that modswould rather keep sex pests around rather than people recruiting for offsites.

Thats pretty problematic.

I haven't seen this discussion around the people who run any of the other offsites being advertised tho, including other ones that are offshoots of cspam. just this one.

harry bigballs jr.
Jun 25, 2020

by Reene

punishedkissinger posted:

1 of them resigned 2 of them are still actively modding and banning people. some of the bans may be justified, unfortunately, that will never be clear since the people doing it are forever tainted by covering for a serial abuser.

by posting in this forum you are supporting a racist

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

harry bigballs jr. posted:

you guys are so gullible. this is just another one of lowtaxes classic jokes. get a grip. you could tell from that video that the "girl" wasnt even like beat up or have any blacked eyes or anything. im calling bullshit.

Why did you register an account to make this dogshit post thereby throwing 10 bux at a serial domestic abuser?

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

punishedkissinger posted:

1 of them resigned 2 of them are still actively modding and banning people. some of the bans may be justified, unfortunately, that will never be clear since the people doing it are forever tainted by covering for a serial abuser.

... And the one who actually helper her quit on the spot.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Can't believe I need to destroy my lowtax funko pops

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Son of Man posted:

I have a doctorate

sorry for your loss goondolences

harry bigballs jr.
Jun 25, 2020

by Reene

thunderspanks posted:

that will be me, idiot

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

everyone just donate to me im poor as gently caress. i wont produce anything or entertain anyone and i'll spend the money on weed and chicken nuggets but at least im not lying about it.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

thunderspanks posted:

it got me into the band xploding plastix soooo i guess that was one thing he did that wasn't a total waste of everyone's time

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

chamois posted:

imagine being a guy on the diy forum or something that just goes there to post a picture of his deck every once in a while, and then one day the site goes away and you're like "hey what gives" and then you start finding stories about the cabal of pedophiles, rapists, and serial abusers that have used the site as a hunting ground for its entire lifespan, all while you were just posting your deck and complimenting other people's decks

Renwick Customer
Aug 19, 2008
Grimey Drawer
lowtax: so there was this section of the forums (like a big set of facebook pages to you) called FYAD. it stood for gently caress You And Die, it had different colours and stuff to the rest. no no no, let me explain the nuance

interviewer: thanks for coming today

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

by posting in this forum you are supporting a racist

hmm

harry bigballs jr.
Jun 25, 2020

by Reene

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Why did you register an account to make this dogshit post thereby throwing 10 bux at a serial domestic abuser?

i think you are the one supporting the serial racist / child molester. you are the one making all these posts all the time. imho. thanks for your time

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Fug my Azz lowtax. My pooper, all stunk up with caked up dookie it looks like that mud on hot summer that dried and is in thick brittle layers that crack apart and it's all over my azz, and you can fug it. Sug it. I'm tooting out rat a tat farts going plop pladda pop and you're sniffing them up big huffing breaths my little rabbit turd farts around my shart kaked karkhole.

Strangely erotic

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Muscle Wizard posted:

the person youre responding to thinks that you know that zyla is female+penis and are deliberately misgendering them instead of the much more likely conclusion: you don't know zylas gender and assume like everyone else on the planet that someone showing their dick to people unbidden is male. this is the caliber of person that youre going to be posting alongside on b&r.

I'm ready to register on b and r.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Consummate Professional posted:

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

I'm ready to register on b and r.

godspeed.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

bird with big dick posted:

Make an offsite at birdwithbigdick.net and we can run it together brother

it doesnt loving work, big dick

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

The Saucer Hovers posted:

sorry for your loss goondolences

No no, having a doctorate does not mean that the person cannot live a fulfilling live in a fast-food economy. Its just that persons terrible life choises that made that person to become what they are.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

everyone just donate to me im poor as gently caress. i wont produce anything or entertain anyone and i'll spend the money on weed and chicken nuggets but at least im not lying about it.

we only donate to wifebeaters here pal

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

they made one of ross geller so thats a somehow less lovely approximation to fill the space in your collection

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

Muscle Wizard posted:

yes, i do assume people know who the person they're talking about is

what a concept

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Der Kyhe posted:

Your loving review?
Dear sirs and ma'am's,

I am writing this letter to certify that Der Kyhe is an accomplished student and researcher and that he/she/xhe would make an excellent if not indispensable addition to your program/office/brothel. If you do not extend an offer to Der Kyhe, you are making a big loving mistake and you better be ready to watch your back for a long loving time

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Gnossiennes posted:

are you talking about zyla here

Muscle Wizard posted:

oh, sorry for making an incorrect assumption, and misgendering her, my bad.

I hope she isn't sending people unwanted pictures of her dick tho, that would be pretty lovely.

Augus fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Jun 25, 2020

harry bigballs jr.
Jun 25, 2020

by Reene
i can smell my own rear end

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Son of Man posted:

I have a doctorate and I'm hammered at 1pm what the gently caress else do you want

Stop following me

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Telsa Cola posted:

Like seriously if Zyla was a well known sex pest by the admins why the literal gently caress would you wait until now to ban them.

You must be new here.

i can smell my own rear end

Same

InflateableFerret
Dec 1, 2005

I pooped my pants
somethinggoldbelly.com

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I will post my greeting thread in the furry forum

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
Imagine you made 9k per month sitting on your rear end doing nothing and you woke up the next day and it's down to below minimum wage

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

the guy from reddit is married to serena williams

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

ironically the funkos have a stronger spine

and have beat 300% less women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

This is the best slam poetry I’ve ever seen.