Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

That person doesn't know the meaning of the word "slander".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

That person doesn't know the meaning of the word "slander".

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Why would Dave, a guy known for insider poo poo, cover stuff WWE will gladly tell you?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Well you also have to actually say something untrue. Its not just being mean to someone.

RealFoxy posted:

You'd have to be more specific because he tweets literally a thousand times a day or more

I looked and apparently Meltzer said something wrong about NWA, Dave Lagana corrected him, and Meltzer apologized and thanked him. So this is apparently a good time for people who hate Meltzer to point and say "he can't be corrected, he never gives credit to anyone, he's an egomaniac". Which seems like the opposite to me but I'm no wrestling journalist.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

that'd be like going after Glenn Greenwald for not covering the president's selfsuck pressers

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

STAC Goat posted:

Which seems like the opposite to me but I'm no wrestling journalist.

Hey, you're in luck. Neither is rovert.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

STAC Goat posted:

Well you also have to actually say something untrue. Its not just being mean to someone.

I looked and apparently Meltzer said something wrong about NWA, Dave Lagana corrected him, and Meltzer apologized and thanked him. So this is apparently a good time for people who hate Meltzer to point and say "he can't be corrected, he never gives credit to anyone, he's an egomaniac". Which seems like the opposite to me but I'm no wrestling journalist.

Dave literally said:

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1250885325557121024?s=20

"I'm glad I was corrected."

That's a whole lot better than whenever Rov was wrong, he'd claim he was just joking, and no one should take it seriously.

Davros1 fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Apr 17, 2020

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Careful, he's still in the game of screenshotting posts he doesn't like on here and putting it on Twitter

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Davros1 posted:

Dave literally said:

That's a whole lot better than whenever Rov was wrong, he'd claim he was just joking, and no one should take it seriously.

Yeah, I'm far from a Meltzer defender or fan but that just seems like the most illogical time to make those criticisms against him since its literally him doing the right thing, admitting his mistake, apologizing, and clearing the record. Its that dumb rear end "never apologize" mentality. People who have that philosophy do so because they can't cope with being corrected or apologizing so they jump on people who can and do.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Chris James 2 posted:

Careful, he's still in the game of screenshotting posts he doesn't like on here and putting it on Twitter

Imagine being so gotten to that you won't shut up about a dead forum that maybe 5 percent of your followers even know exists

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Coward Rovert please screenshot and tweet this post saying you're an insane piece of poo poo.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Chris James 2 posted:

Lmao, every time I think he's hit the bottom, he finds a new way to be even more pathetic.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Chris James 2 posted:

Who gives a poo poo if some Irish racist who stalks woman wrestlers screenshots you?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I sincerely hope Deonna Purrazzo doesn’t need to take any indie bookings in Ireland

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

coconono posted:

that dude's gonna shoot up a mall someday.

That would involve leaving the house

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Thinking of all of roverts famous followers who have now read my post

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Look at all of you marks jealous of a real journalist. Don't you know he was in the room when Finn Balor signed his NXT contract?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1250958679316332544

lmao I love how he clearly can't help himself

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Starting to believe more and more that those rumors he had restraining orders against him were real

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

whoever snitched is a piece of poo poo.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

coconono posted:

whoever snitched is a piece of poo poo.
Nobody snitched, he still browses the forums even though he can't post and he DM's people constantly to "correct the record"

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

He's so open about it, its pathetic. caring this loving much about this junk

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1251004004131315713

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

too bad Dave Mustaine kid wandered off. I thought that dude was funny. Esp calling CM Punk by his government name.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

ShootaBoy posted:

Just wanna point out this tweet was like an hour ago and Rovert is still complaining about what we said in real time. The sign of a very not gotten to man

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

ShootaBoy posted:

Guy who gets probated for defending blackface and saying Roma "breed like rabbits" thinks he isn't racist, huh?

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

Davros1 posted:

Dave literally said:

That exchange with Lagana is actually kind of weird. Unless there's a separate DM exchange or something, then a subject of coverage just replying "Not accurate" is...not really worth a public correction and apology? There's no substantive information! I mean...Eli Drake having a full-time deal and maybe 1 or 2 other people is pretty well-known, but loving Dave Lagana replying "Not accurate." isn't what you issue a correction over.

(There's a whole side conversation that I could have about Dave and corrections here, but I'm not sure if I should...)

Defiance Industries posted:

Who gives a poo poo if some Irish racist who stalks woman wrestlers screenshots you?
Rovert can be a huge idiot, but we really don't need this. The Becky Lynch thing is nonsense and I've never seen anyone offer any proof of the "his only real scoops come from stalking the social media accounts of non-wrestling business friends of wrestlers" theory. He's still SO much more trouble than he's worth these days, but geez, at least bash him over something he did that we know is real. Same goes for Ryan Satin or anyone else.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

https://twitter.com/dril/status/134787490526658561?s=19

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

davidbix posted:

Rovert can be a huge idiot, but we really don't need this. The Becky Lynch thing is nonsense and I've never seen anyone offer any proof of the "his only real scoops come from stalking the social media accounts of non-wrestling business friends of wrestlers" theory. He's still SO much more trouble than he's worth these days, but geez, at least bash him over something he did that we know is real. Same goes for Ryan Satin or anyone else.

So you'd prefer I focus more on his obvious hatred of the Roma and black people, then, instead of his incel-ness, is what you're saying.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Defiance Industries posted:

So you'd prefer I focus more on his obvious hatred of the Roma and black people, then, instead of his incel-ness, is what you're saying.

Don’t make it your hobby tho. Seems to be a poor pastime.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Also whoever snitched to the feds, eat poo poo.

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

lol 7am Dublin time and rov is whining about how bix stopped taking his calls once he became blatantly racist

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Chris James 2 posted:

Oh no, what will the 3 people who read his tweets think of me? :ohdear:

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Trevor seems to honestly believe that he was banned here for being anti-AEW and not being "woke" enough, instead of being an extraordinarily creepy and unlikable idiot

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

proof?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

And don’t fuckin screenshot me.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

davidbix posted:

He's been tweeting about this specific post for like two hours straight now and Bix didn't even say anything

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1251017281083183105

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wny-yFD_d5g

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the rich people? they are leftists. but they didn't earn it and that's what really frigged them up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

What does that word salad even mean

He still has no idea how the English language is formed