Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Very Cool

e: why am i so good at sniping this dumb thread :69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

The obvious answer is that Hope Hicks is that love child

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
If we just litter the landscape with guns we'll always be able to find one when we need it. I like this idea.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

The child is that Disney star the wh just hired

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
It's like a Fallout game but without the nuclear post apocalypse. For now, anyway.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

tao of lmao posted:

The level of self-awareness it would require for a trump supporter to reflect inward on a decision is literally impossible for them to achieve.

yeah i still haven't seen a single person who's still a republican admit that iraq was a sham. they just straight up pretend like it never happened. they'll do the same thing with trump

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

duck trucker posted:

The child is that Disney star the wh just hired

hmm

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

So if I'm doing the math right, this means schools need armed bathroom attendants right?

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/Susan_M_G/status/984444073657425920?s=19

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Frankenstyle posted:

So if I'm doing the math right, this means schools need armed bathroom attendants right?

How else was he gonna masturbate a retard

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

I wonder how many times someone had to sit and listen to this dunce drone on about "responsible gun owners"

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

The biggest clue is the way her combover has crawled to the back of her head to avoid the photographers.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Rex-Goliath posted:

yeah i still haven't seen a single person who's still a republican admit that iraq was a sham. they just straight up pretend like it never happened. they'll do the same thing with trump

Saddam totally had weapons of mass destruction and they got moved to Syria also I'm too retarded to breath and would be dead in a just world.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons
https://news.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/d3553y/russian-state-tv-stockpile-food-war-syria

So long, and thanks for all the piss

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

In the late 1980s, Donald Trump fathered a secret love child. Fearing that this would tarnish his reputation, Trump hired the greatest scientists and psychologists to raise the child in secret. They all promptly quit and were replaced with a few guys who claimed to "know about the cyber" and Trump's personal physician. They created project B.I.G.L.Y.

Bio
Ingineered
Great
Liddle
Young Guy

The project was a failure and the child, codenamed "Orange Junior" soon escaped into the woods of New York. Some say that the now nearly 30 year old Orange Junior still lives in those woods, and can be heard screaming "NO COLLUSION" at the full moon. Others say he re-entered society and is even active on social media.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Holy poo poo this is real

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

old beast lunatic posted:

I'm too retarded to breath and would be dead in a just world.

hell, same

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Our president is like a retarded Ghengis Khan with all these dumb bastards everywhere.

The golden hoarder

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

EPIC fat guy vids posted:

Holy poo poo this is real

Actually, it isn't. The presidency has been changed into an honorary position that only exists for the purpose of elaborate and esoteric performance art. The previous couple presidents understood this, but Trump decided to go straight for the Larry the Cable Guy-esque LOLs.

fishing with the fam fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Apr 12, 2018

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

fishing with the fam posted:

Actually, it isn't. The presidency has been changed into an honorary position that only exists for the purpose of elaborate and esoteric performance art. The previous couple president's understood this, but Trump decided to go straight for the Larry the Cable Guy-esque LOLs.

Oh thank Satan - that's the new idiom in the hell dimension, right?

Edit: VV The plot thickens, @thepersistence thickens too.

EPIC fat guy vids fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Apr 12, 2018

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It's gonna turn out that Donald's love child is that gay dude with the sign that sits in Starbucks all day

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Posting itt because i had a good lol at the fat piss addled dotard nazi potus

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
"Trump! you just announced your military plans to everyone on twitter!"

Trump, a master negotiator, very stable genius, and alpha male dominator of libs: Nuh uh. Did not.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lol he called the missiles "nice and new and smart" in a presidential statement.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

I'll take "overheard during the development of modern first person shooters or America in 2018" Alex.

If we just litter the landscape with guns we'll always be able to find one when we need it. I like this idea.

buup buup Oh, I'm sorry.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Pompeo just said it is his understanding they can dismantle the iranian deal and iran wont immediately develop nuclear weapons because he thinks they dont actually want one. He just said this in his confirmation hearing lol.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Plavski posted:

the phrase "fake news" has lost its lustre. it's now meaningless

Like "president" really

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Alan Smithee posted:

Like "president" really

:yeah:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DogonCrook posted:

Pompeo just said it is his understanding they can dismantle the iranian deal and iran wont immediately develop nuclear weapons because he thinks they dont actually want one. He just said this in his confirmation hearing lol.

"Let's go to war with Iran"

"Actually let's let them do whatever the hell they want."

"Ok!"

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

DogonCrook posted:

Tearing up a nuclear deal with Iran while trying to start negotiations for a nuclear deal with North Korea.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Jel Shaker posted:

"As you can see here your honour, she signed this rape contract fair and square"

Judge squints

"case dismissed"

"Who am I to get in the way of one of them fifty shades arengements that's popular with the ladies these days"

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Big Beef City posted:

It's gonna turn out that Donald's love child is that gay dude with the sign that sits in Starbucks all day

I'm changing my answer to this Regis

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Guze posted:

Tearing up a nuclear deal with Iran while trying to start negotiations for a nuclear deal with North Korea.

Yeah that was the next question pompeo assured them that North korea does not care about such things.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

DogonCrook posted:

The best people lmao

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

:lol:

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Guze posted:

you forgot "to own the libs"

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Why does every republican on TV look like an overboiled fat potato? Bring on the eugenics I'm sick of looking at these deformed retards.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Dicty Brojangles posted:

Yeah he was a pretty cool guy back in the day. Seeing this news going around left me and my friends who knew him lost for words because this definitely isn't who we recall. But then again it's been more than 10 years and we all change post college- he rocketed into politics very quickly and we all know it takes/creates a very unique breed.

So in other words he was a nice quiet white man and you did not see this coming and you wonder what society did wrong to fail him and also she was a thug with a record

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Which govt?

France!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The first point under Dems should just be "will probably torture your family to death in front of you while singing show tunes to turn you gay"