Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
I'm gonna harass Liam on twitter right now who's with me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Me too how dare he have the audacity to buy a game from a place

I won't stand for this loving injustice.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

CJacobs posted:

Me too how dare he have the audacity to buy a game from a place

I won't stand for this loving injustice.
Please do not troll, this is a no troll zone.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Liam continues to be the worst friend by leaps and bounds, another day goes by.

PiedPiper
Jan 1, 2014

Maybe you all could just, you know, ignore Liam and not be poo poo about his opinions? It's quite easy.

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

a company who is specifically behind people who harass devs just because they're women.

That's a bold accusation. I'm no expert in GG-related things, but I'm preeeetty sure harassing female devs "just because" is not their main purpose.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

PiedPiper posted:

That's a bold accusation. I'm no expert in GG-related things, but I'm preeeetty sure harassing female devs "just because" is not their main purpose.

Please don't start an argument about gamergate.

PiedPiper
Jan 1, 2014

Andrast posted:

Please don't start an argument about gamergate.

But mooom, they started it first!

(Alright, I won't)

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
We're getting The Old Hunters starting on Sunday. I wonder if it's gonna be an NG+? And guessing Matt will be there this time to spice stuff up.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

Tae posted:

I would pay for a modified podcast without Liam. Speaking of which, pulp you haven't said how you want the 5 bucks.

Oh poo poo, yeah. Forgot about that.

Karate Master 2: Knockdown Blow is 4$ on Steam right now. Send it on over to my Steam account.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Tatum Girlparts posted:

^^he wants a vita copy to play on his own and a real console one to gently caress with and unlock everything asap for the vid I guess

To be fair if he was gonna import it anyway it's not like there's many decent options other than play Asia.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Yes Asia has it too I believe(they've got a bunch of different ones, not sure which one is the right one for importing) and they're reputable.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

Yes Asia has it too I believe(they've got a bunch of different ones, not sure which one is the right one for importing) and they're reputable.

Then tell him that.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

I Love Annie May posted:

I'm gonna harass Liam on twitter right now who's with me?

Get in line, bitch.

Congrats, Mike Z. I don't really care about your game and didn't like playing Skullgirls, but it's nice to see people care enough to do so. Maybe I will download the demo on Ps4 and never touch it

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Rodyle posted:

Then tell him that.
effort

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
I honestly think Samurai Showdown Sen looks worse than KoFXIV. Christ almighty.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Captain Invictus posted:

What'd they say

One of the games they were playing was just screaming GOONS out in huge letters, max and the guys would then in turn yell GO GOONS GOOONS GOOOONS etc. I was just trying to make a joke at the time :shobon:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Yay good creative people get to keep doing trying new ideas and designs, good job mike Z and co! :unsmith:

It even got 50,000 bucks more than it needed!

Somebody should tell him to clean his room though, too slobby.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

So guts got off the boat, in the western side of things though a samurai is apparently getting another chance to get back to the past

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

So guts got off the boat, in the western side of things though a samurai is apparently getting another chance to get back to the past

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

This is clearly photoshopped.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I said it in the Adult swim thread, I'll say it here.

HOLY poo poo.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Yeah. I never expected this to ever happen. It also is not a remake/reboot or whatever. It's a new season continuing where they left off.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Will there be a better episode than the one where Aku read stories to children?

(No)

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Holy poo poo 2015 has been pure media magic all around, FFvii remake, Shenmue 3, guts getting off the boat, and now samurai jack is coming back. Woooow.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Yeah that's really blowing my mind

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I think I just died for a second there.
But...who will replace Mako?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I suppose we officially hit the second half of 90s nostalgia.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea ever since the first half finished this 90's nostalgia really went downhill

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

HGH posted:

I think I just died for a second there.
But...who will replace Mako?

An actual Mako Shark

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Well we still got Power Rangers the movie for early 90's nostalgia, featuring Jason screaming "BULLSHIT!" at Zack.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Well we still got Power Rangers the movie for early 90's nostalgia, featuring Jason screaming "BULLSHIT!" at Zack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWIBUjRjLaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKATSGXA0uA

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I think I almost lost my voice laughing at the 2Hammers QTE. That entire chain of events is just so amazingly stupid.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

Holy poo poo 2015 has been pure media magic all around, FFvii remake, Shenmue 3, guts getting off the boat, and now samurai jack is coming back. Woooow.

I feel really bad for people who don't give a poo poo about old properties getting sequels seeing things just come back like this instead of something new being made.

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Holy poo poo going immediately from Afro Samurai 2 to Devil's Third is making me experience a whiplash in quality of the games. Like, some people actually cared during the development of Devil's Third.

Sad Mammal
Feb 5, 2008

You see me laughin

Captain Invictus posted:

Hey matt, teppu loving owns but be prepared for an abrupt ending because apparently the author is dying or something, so he wrapped it up super quick.

Between this and Shamo's ending I'm almost convinced that MMA-based manga are cursed to have unsatisfactory conclusions.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Sad Mammal posted:

Between this and Shamo's ending I'm almost convinced that MMA-based manga are cursed to have unsatisfactory conclusions.

Ryo died a lovely, practically embarrassing death and my only unsatisfactory note was that it wasn't sooner and much worse.

9/10 for me :v:

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

I hope we get a new episode of FFX tonight. :)

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

quote:

GoT Ending

Telltale loving sucks.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Rodyle posted:

Telltale loving sucks.

all the good writers were working on tales from the borderlands

and yet GoT is the one getting a season two!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Matt, play Tales of the Borderlands, I don't want to.