Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
pet stores make me sad, it's basically a little auction for animals kept in cages, same reason i don't go to the zoo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
There's a pet store by me that keeps a cockatoo in a cage outside while they are open, no matter what the weather is like. I wonder if I would get in trouble if I set it free...

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

We Know Catheters posted:

There's a pet store by me that keeps a cockatoo in a cage outside while they are open, no matter what the weather is like. I wonder if I would get in trouble if I set it free...

If you want its life expectancy to be a fraction of what it is captive, go ahead.

How hot/cold does it get? Is it under an awning or out in the blazing sun? You can always report them if you think it’s being abused.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I am very annoyed, I went out with someone and it wasn't nice.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Did you kill them?

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Sweet As Sin posted:

Just tell us where the body is and we can cut you a deal.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Sweet As Sin posted:

We need to pitch in to get you a good date at this point.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Rainy day selfie.

Sweet As Sin posted:

I'm surprised he didn't turn into a pillar of stone with that glare. Goondolences :(

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Sweet As Sin posted:

:sympathy:

Vargatron posted:

Rainy day selfie.

:sympathy:

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Also been on a few dates lately. Also not been very nice. Them, that is. Not me. I’m exceedingly good. This is my sleepy face. Goodnight goons.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

COOL CORN posted:

Also been on a few dates lately. Also not been very nice. Them, that is. Not me. I’m exceedingly good. This is my sleepy face. Goodnight goons.

You will find the one who will turn COOL CORN into POP CORN. :unsmith: Sweet dreams!

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

COOL CORN posted:

I thought you had a lady friend?? Either condolences for the single scene (it sucks) or good luck assembling your harem (also sucks)

You’ve got majestic hair the whole way through though!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Havin a great time :toot:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
What exactly is going on? I can see some circular redness, but that's about it. Any swelling? Running a fever? Streaking coming from the red spot?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

A lipoma or cyst or something. It's over quadrupled in size since I mentioned it, what, two days ago? Going to the doctor tomorrow. Bodies are terrible.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Picnic Princess posted:

A lipoma or cyst or something. It's over quadrupled in size since I mentioned it, what, two days ago? Going to the doctor tomorrow. Bodies are terrible.

Make sure you see a specialty like Dermatology. If you go to your PCP, he/she is gonna take one look and tell you that you need a specialty consult, take your co-pay, and be on his/her way.

If you cut out the middle man, you can go to Dermatology and they should be able to diagnose and fix you up in 1 visit. I had a cyst under my arm that popped up that my PCP told me he couldn't do poo poo about after waiting 2 months for an appointment.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Mocking Bird posted:

I thought you had a lady friend?? Either condolences for the single scene (it sucks) or good luck assembling your harem (also sucks)

You’ve got majestic hair the whole way through though!

I don't, but it's fine :) Thank you for the hair comment!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

He is not a fan of the selfie.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

MarcusSA posted:

Aww nice hair and beard combo

(you and the pupper - would definitely go on a date)

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

MarcusSA posted:

This is an extreme yes

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
alright I might regret this but whatever, I'm doing it

I'm trying to care less about what people think and just say gently caress it, so here u go

I was out shopping for some new clothes. I've lost about 30 pounds recently so nothing fits great atm

eonwe has a new favorite as of 01:02 on Feb 6, 2018

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Look at that friendly face! You look great and happy, friend.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

eonwe posted:

I'm trying to care less about what people think and just say gently caress it, so here u go

I was out shopping for some new clothes. I've lost about 30 pounds recently so nothing fits great atm

i have those exact same glasses

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo

Friendly eyes!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I've got a lot more grey in my beard / mustache / hair than I had realized

not that I mind, I like it but...

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

eonwe posted:

You look like the nicest person ever and I love it :3: congrats on the weight loss!

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

eonwe posted:

You look like the kind of person I would want to be friends with :)

I was supposed to be cleaning my apartment tonight but it’s my dog’s birthday so she’s celebrating with a new bone and I’m celebrating with tequila

Count Thrashula has a new favorite as of 04:08 on Feb 6, 2018

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
Happy birthday, good dog

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
thanks yall, I'd be friends with all of you too :)

People do think I'm awfully nice, and I try to be for the most part.

Yeah, I'm going through a divorce basically. Its happening near the end of this month - she basically said she hadn't been happy in a long time and only stayed so I wouldn't be sad. I'm working out every day, eating better, getting out and meeting people. I posted this picture mostly so I could get over image issues I've got. I figure if I can post my picture now, when I lose weight and get down to a good size then I will be way less self conscious.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

COOL CORN posted:

You look like the kind of person I would want to be friends with :)

I was supposed to be cleaning my apartment tonight but it’s my dog’s birthday so she’s celebrating with a new bone and I’m celebrating with tequila

also I just filtered your posts. nice DSA shirt buddy :)

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

eonwe posted:

Yeah, I'm going through a divorce basically. Its happening near the end of this month - she basically said she hadn't been happy in a long time and only stayed so I wouldn't be sad. I'm working out every day, eating better, getting out and meeting people. I posted this picture mostly so I could get over image issues I've got. I figure if I can post my picture now, when I lose weight and get down to a good size then I will be way less self conscious.

Do it for yourself man! Good job.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

eonwe posted:

also I just filtered your posts. nice DSA shirt buddy :)

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Some very good posts by good people itt

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

eonwe posted:

Congrats mate, you're doing a bang up job so far.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Eonwe great job on the weight loss! You look very friendly.

Squishtoffer is too friendly, sometimes

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

eonwe posted:

Man, I've posted multiple pics of my ugly rear end, you'll be fine

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Randaconda posted:

Man, I've posted multiple pics of my ugly rear end, you'll be fine
That was your rear end?!?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flipperwaldt posted:

That was your rear end?!?

:randpop:

...no :smithicide:

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Well, poo poo, the joke was how weird it would be that your butt would look exactly like a face, not the other way around. :smith:

I'm so bad at this and I now feel bad for unintentionally being very rude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flipperwaldt posted:

Well, poo poo, the joke was how weird it would be that your butt would look exactly like a face, not the other way around. :smith:

I'm so bad at this and I now feel bad for unintentionally being very rude.

(I was joking. :glomp:)