Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYk347o_UMQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I found this

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-interview-idUSKBN19X2XF?il=0&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

quote:

In the interview, Trump said he did not fault his son for holding the meeting. "I think many people would have held that meeting," the president said.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Oh gently caress, this is the biggest Trump news yet

https://twitter.com/ClueHeywood/status/884994772527706118

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Oh gently caress, this is the biggest Trump news yet

https://twitter.com/ClueHeywood/status/884994772527706118

https://youtu.be/OFr74zI1LBM

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Who hates stairs like what the hell

You ever move a king size bed up three flights of stairs

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

a neat cape posted:

Yes.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

a neat cape posted:

:shepicide:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Has a mere mortal ever performed such a Herculean feat?!?!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Spoeank posted:

Has a mere mortal ever performed such a Herculean feat?!?!

I've done that to a mattress AND box spring. Worship my strength, peasants! :smug:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

a neat cape posted:

it takes like 82 seconds and you only have to do it once when you move in and once when you move out

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
I like living in a ranch style house, especially with the open floor plan between the living room and the kitchen it means the kid and the dog just run laps around me while I lay on the sofa and neglect supervise them.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Thaddius the Large posted:

I like living in a ranch style house, especially with the open floor plan between the living room and the kitchen it means the kid and the dog just run laps around me while I lay on the sofa and neglect supervise them.

open concept living

granite countertops?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

finally my use of a merely full-sized bed pays off!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

weird Asian candy posted:

Ehud, how's the pup?

I forgot to reply!

He's doing better. He spent what was hopefully his last day under vet care. He pooped today and there was something resembling an actual turd!

I still feel like we aren't totally out of the woods. His appetite is still meh, but he's definitely on the right track.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
My dad and I moved a queen sized bed and mattress upstairs once. The next day he had a heart attack that put him in the hospital and he died.

Don't move furniture or it will kill your dad. Except if you're into that.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
My dad turns 70 next year and it's freaking me out for some reason

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Ehud posted:

it takes like 82 seconds and you only have to do it once when you move in and once when you move out

One story house supremacy

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Eli Wiggum posted:

Mine turns 60 this year. Same.

BitterAvatar
Jun 19, 2004

I do not miss the future

Spoeank posted:

My new house has all the bedrooms upstairs and I'm really excited to keep that stuff away from my guests

Did you finally get your documents signed? We just signed everything this morning, hopefully closing on Friday, and then moving in 2 weeks.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Eli Wiggum posted:

Valar morghulis :smith:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Thaddius the Large posted:

Ehud posted:

open concept living

granite countertops?

I see I'm not the only one who watches Fixer Upper. Tear out these carpets take down this wall and open up the kitchen to give you that nice open concept you've been looking for with a nice island new countertops and backsplash, new appliances and of course, new light fixtures. Maybe some shiplap and built-ins.

/every episode

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

i broke up with a girl once rather than help her move

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
You made the right decision

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
My dad is 75 and I'm probably younger than everyone in this thread. I was a real oops.

Powerful seed though.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Ehud posted:

I forgot to reply!

He's doing better. He spent what was hopefully his last day under vet care. He pooped today and there was something resembling an actual turd!

I still feel like we aren't totally out of the woods. His appetite is still meh, but he's definitely on the right track.

Here's the juice of the thread though, hurray for pupper. Dogs are good.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Ehud posted:

open concept living

granite countertops?

Tile, which the previous owner painted grey to give it a nice cinderblock look. Slightly less ugly than the self-installed cabinet or the half tiled bathtub but only just. Really the whole house is a testament to the idiocy of the previous owner's HGTV inspired DIYisms. Nothing rises to the level of Groverhaus, although the self-installed lights in the garage and crawl space were cringe inducing until we had an electrician clean them up. Gorgeous layout though, and huge windows and skylights for loads of natural light, which in Oregon is desperately needed, during the winter any hint of sun is welcomed.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

My dad is 75 and I'm probably younger than everyone in this thread. I was a real oops.

Powerful seed though.

A different man is your father.

Leperflesh posted:

finally my use of a merely full-sized bed pays off!

A bite size Leper post!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

BitterAvatar posted:

Did you finally get your documents signed? We just signed everything this morning, hopefully closing on Friday, and then moving in 2 weeks.

Yeah buddy! It was officially ours on Monday. They're out next Monday and we start moving next Saturday :)

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Spoeank posted:

Yeah buddy! It was officially ours on Monday. They're out next Monday and we start moving next Saturday :)

Congrats!

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Spoeank posted:

Congrats! I've enjoyed owning our house because moving every year was getting old.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Andy Murray being woke is my new favorite sports meme.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Because I hate myself I am watching the ESPYS and Russell Wilson gave the most half assed clap for a little kid winning a perseverance award

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Neil Armbong posted:

Congrats! I've enjoyed owning our house because moving every year was getting old.

Yeah whats funny is I left Sacramento after living in one house for 18 years, lived in 14 places over 13 years (including a 3 year span where I moved twice a year) between Santa Barbara and San Jose, and I'm buying a house back in Sacramento where we plan to stay at least 15 years.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/ZaidJilani/status/884979113546715136

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Hot Diggity! posted:

Because I hate myself I am watching the ESPYS and Russell Wilson gave the most half assed clap for a little kid winning a perseverance award

Russell wont clap athletes in his weight class.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh7LJwzg_HY

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Daaaaaaaamn.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

My favorite part is that Peyton can clearly see how pissed Kevin Durant is and Peytons's just like "I don't give a poo poo"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

wild times on fox news

• Locked thread