Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007
Actually make a merged patch.

Load up NVedit with your load order enabled. Right click any of the ESPs, extend the bottom option, and select Create Merged. Read the prompts from there. It isn't perfect, but better than not, and should at least improve some of the mod compatibility, and in theory, stability. Anyway, once it is done, (shouldn't take but a few moments), quite and save the new ESP. Load up the BOSS GUI, and get the user list editor going. Add a new rule for the merged patch you created to load at (top or bottom) of the "Merged Patch" category. The category option can be found on the far right tab (basically hidden behind the load order panel. Finally, actually run BOSS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Does JSawyer reduce all NPC hit points as well as your own according to the new formula? It's hard to tell from the changelog.

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

Has anyone had a problem with Unified HUD recognizing Imp's More Complex Needs? UHUD finds all my other HUD tweaks just fine, but refuses to recognize Imps, and none of the HUD additions are showing up in game. In addition, when I use Mod Config Menu, I can't actually manipulate any of the HUD options. They're there, and I can click on them, but nothing happens. There's also a lot of "no image here" messages, so something is up.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Fereydun posted:

I felt like makin' this since folks seemed interested in having the winterized wasteland in their game:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/szf02gis6mareu8/Winter+Wasteland+Stuff+%28except+URWLNV%29.rar

It's a combination of all the textures used and the ENB I use, which creates that kinda foggy look when combined with the URWLNV mod. I'd recommend backing up your textures folder since it's just a raw rear end series of texture replacers. An alternative to that is making a FOMOD out of the textures folder if you're using FOMM so you get an automatic backup of the files you're replacing.

You also need URWLNV from http://www.moddb.com/mods/urwlnv-ultimate-edition-v10-beta to get the weather- specifically, the "Snowy Weather" setting is what creates that kinda atmosphere that I really enjoy.

Without the snowy weather, it's gonna look like this:

With that weather enabled/locked it oughta look like this:

I honestly can't help with technical issues too much since I'm pretty inept at that stuff in general. But if there's anythin' wrong please feel free to give a shout since the only real testing I did with this was with the textures. I know the ENB stuff can be iffy for folks, but right now the configuration of the file locations and stuff is for FNV4GB since that's what I use.

edit: I would also recommend re-installing/installing Vurt's Wasteland Fauna Overhaul over the textures 'cause they're pretty dang great in comparison to the ones provided from the mods I use.

edit 2: Also, instead of usin' the ENB provided APEX works wonders too- it's just a matter of preference. APEX is less vibrant in the snow, but is also less foggy.

Now I want someone to add Wasteland Santa Claus to the game.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

RickVoid posted:

Now I want someone to add Wasteland Santa Claus to the game.

I want there to be a random encounter with a huge-rear end alpha Deathclaw named Ol' Nick who is wearing a santa hat. Kill him, you can loot the hat, and then YOU can be santa.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

WME, with the GRA add-ons, is supposed to integrate GRA weaponry into the game and make them basically just regular weapons, right? Why do some merchants in my game still sell GRA-tagged weaponry, then? It's not a huge deal, since I can just not buy them, but buying one as a test revealed it to have Orphaned GRA Mods as the potential mods, so it really seems like I shouldn't be able to get these anymore. I have a suspicion it has to do with the trick I had to use to get WMEVE to work properly. Anyways, can someone take a look over my load order and tell me if there's something that would cause this minor, yet annoying issue?

code:
FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Companion Core.esm
domecity.esm
RobCo Certified.esm
Tales from the Burning Sands.esm
Run the Lucky 38.esm
CCO - Gameplay Changes.esm
CCO - Classic Perks.esm
Lings.esm
D.E.I.M.O.S..esm
More Perks.esm
More Perks for Dead Money.esm
More Perks for Honest Hearts.esm
More Perks for Old World Blues.esm
Weapon Mod Expansion.esm
WME - DLCs.esm
WME - GRA.esm
SomeguySeries.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
FalloutNV_lang.esp
DarNifiedUINV.esp
CASM.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
The New Bison Steve Hotel.esp
CCO - Perk Rebalance.esp
CCO - GC PN Rebalance Patch.esp
CCO - CP OWB PN Patch.esp
CCO - CP PN Patch.esp
CCO - CP All DLC Patch.esp
CCO - Damage Resistance.esp
CCO - DR All DLC Patch.esp
CCO - PR PN Patch.esp
CCO - DR PN Patch.esp
CCO - Perk Rebalance - Old World Blues.esp
CCO - Perk Rebalance - Lonesome Road.esp
CCO - Perk Rebalance - Honest Hearts.esp
CCO - Perk Rebalance - Dead Money.esp
NVCE Main.esp
NVCE Main - Companions.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
Project Nevada - All DLC.esp
CONELRAD 640-1240.esp
Improved Sound FX.esp
Improved Sound FX - Weapon Sharing Fix.esp
Improved Sound FX - GRA.esp
Improved Sound FX - Merged Major DLCs.esp
Improved Sound FX - Project Nevada.esp
Improved Sound FX - WME - Weapon Sharing Fix.esp
Improved Sound FX - WME DLCs.esp
Improved Sound FX - WME GRA.esp
SecretStash20.esp
SecretStash40.esp
SecretStash60.esp
SecretStash80.esp
NewVegasBounties.esp
NewVegasBountiesII.esp
More Perks Update.esp
More Perks for Dead Money Update.esp
More Perks for Honest Hearts Update.esp
More Perks for Old World Blues Update.esp
LegendaryHunter.esp
EMR-StealthSuitMkII.esp
NVCE DLC01.esp
NVCE DLC02.esp
NVCE DLC03.esp
NVCE DLC04.esp
RobCo Certified Friendly Hit Fixer.esp
Imp's More Complex Needs.esp
IMCNNV - HUD and Hotkeys.esp
Weapon Mod Expansion.esp
Project Nevada - WME.esp
WME - GRA - Complete.esp
WME - DLCs.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
ProjectRealityMkIv5HDR.esp
The Lucky 38 Empire.esp
WMEVE.esp
MBOWBExtended40.esp
Tailor Maid - NV.esp
Weightless Ammo.esp
Weightless Ammo - Lonesome Road.esp
Weightless Ammo - Gun Runners Arsenal.esp
Weightless Ammo - Honest Hearts.esp

Total active plugins: 98
Total plugins: 120

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Try making a Merged Patch. Also, run BOSS first. You also don't need all 4 secret stash ESPs, just pick one.

mingest
Oct 5, 2013
Is running BOSS that good of an idea? I seem to remember it would gently caress up my load order. Like, the instructions in some mod would list a specific order with other mods, and BOSS wouldn't be aware of these rules, or I would run BOSS, then FNVEdit would come back with a million conflicts.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

mingest posted:

Is running BOSS that good of an idea?

Yes

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
BOSS is only as good as the information you put in, so, sure, spot check it after. I think it should do a better job notifying you "so I don't know about this mod, I didn't move it around" but in general it's a good thing to run and has saved me problems many times.

There are two things to keep in mind:

First, mod authors might not know any better than you do what order their mods really need to be loaded in. I probably have 25 mods which claim to need to be at the top or the bottom of the list. You can see how this doesn't work for 23 of them. I think there's a habit to claim "put it at the top" or "put it at the bottom" to try and prevent problems from people who are completely ignorant of mods and modding and overrides and it's the safest thing to say when dealing with the lowest common denominator.

Second, you can always change things after a BOSS autosort.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Watch out bad guys of the Mojave, there's some new lawmen in town.

(Dammit Raul, put some more vigor into your vaquero-ing)

I don't know if the mod has been posted already, but here's a link. It's the getup from Clint's The Man with No Name character, and there's a poncho-less version available if that's your preference.

It also comes with two guns: Clint's Fistful (single action) and No Name (double action) and both guns play The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly theme when you draw and holster them (YYMV on that part). :clint:

Veezy
Nov 19, 2013
First, I wanted to say this thread is what made me sign up for a membership. Kudos to you all.

Second, is there any particular reason the whole of the "New Vegas Uncut" series isn't added to the op. Besides Freeside and the Vegas Strip causing some stuttering, I can't see any reason that series of mods isn't something everybody should use on the regular.

Oh, and purge cell buffers mod doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Veezy posted:

First, I wanted to say this thread is what made me sign up for a membership. Kudos to you all.

Second, is there any particular reason the whole of the "New Vegas Uncut" series isn't added to the op. Besides Freeside and the Vegas Strip causing some stuttering, I can't see any reason that series of mods isn't something everybody should use on the regular.

Oh, and purge cell buffers mod doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Glad you're finding the thread useful! But New Vegas Uncut is actually already in the OP under the Player Homes / Worldspace category. Thanks for the head's up on the PCB mod link--I've updated it with a functioning one, now.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Paracelsus posted:

Well, I tried to do NVBII on a new file, but I never got the notification on finishing NVB and the poster still isn't in front of the Goodsprings General Store. Is there something specific I need to do with the someguyseries.esb? It's showing up in FOMM as active, so I don't know what else I'd need to do.

I checked the comments on this. Are you using NVBI 1.3 or 1.5 beta?

If 1.3, use 1.5b.

That seems to be a common solution to the question.

Veezy
Nov 19, 2013

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Glad you're finding the thread useful! But New Vegas Uncut is actually already in the OP under the Player Homes / Worldspace category. Thanks for the head's up on the PCB mod link--I've updated it with a functioning one, now.

I can't believe I missed that. Glad it's up there!

Another more general question, although it might be OP worthty: is there a way to combine esps? I know NV has a bit of a temper past 150 active esps. Is there a way to squish some related, like weapon additions, together using NVedit or a different program?

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Psion posted:

I checked the comments on this. Are you using NVBI 1.3 or 1.5 beta?

If 1.3, use 1.5b.

That seems to be a common solution to the question.
I found that as well and switched from 1.3 to 1.5 (which is a much smaller file for some reason), I just wanted to wait until I completed NVBI to see check the triggers and then report back.

Alasyre
Apr 6, 2009
I'm throwing together a mod for a Tale of Two Wastelands that adds Project Nevada's Cyberware implants to the Capital Wasteland and a doctor to do the implants. I've got all of the hand-placed ones placed (anything in PN that was hand-placed, I hand-placed), all that's left are the ones for sale. What's the best way to place these in the vendor lists to avoid conflicts with other mods? I've always used "AddToLeveledLists" scripts, but will this cause problems if the mod is uninstalled? Basically, Pinkerton gets all of Usanagi's implants, and the Julie Farkas, Vendortron and Old Lady Gibson implants are going to some other vendors, probably Seagrave Holmes, Crazy Wolfgang, and Moira, respectively.

Edit: Looking at it now, PN just uses merchant containers. I suppose this is best?

Alasyre fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Nov 20, 2013

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Okay, I'm not sure this is mod related but I may as well ask here: For some reason, after I accidentally activated the trapped terminal in the Repconn Test Site basement, the explosion sound effect from it is on a constant loop. If it was only in there, it wouldn't be TOO terrible, but it seems to carry over into completely inexplicable other areas, like Helios One. I can't seem to find a way to deactivate or reset the sound effect or anything. If I go to where the terminal exploded, the electrical effect is still on-going as well. Any way to reset or remove the stuff from the game? I tried disabling it but disabling the terminal doesn't seem to also disable the explosion.

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead

Alasyre posted:

I'm throwing together a mod for a Tale of Two Wastelands that adds Project Nevada's Cyberware implants to the Capital Wasteland and a doctor to do the implants. I've got all of the hand-placed ones placed (anything in PN that was hand-placed, I hand-placed), all that's left are the ones for sale. What's the best way to place these in the vendor lists to avoid conflicts with other mods? I've always used "AddToLeveledLists" scripts, but will this cause problems if the mod is uninstalled? Basically, Pinkerton gets all of Usanagi's implants, and the Julie Farkas, Vendortron and Old Lady Gibson implants are going to some other vendors, probably Seagrave Holmes, Crazy Wolfgang, and Moira, respectively.

Edit: Looking at it now, PN just uses merchant containers. I suppose this is best?

The problem with scripts is that there is no real way to clean your saves if you add poo poo to leveled lists via a script. It minimizes doing poo poo like making a merged patch and managing load orders but fucks your saves if you decide to uninstall it.

mingest
Oct 5, 2013
So is TTW worth the trouble? I want a game with better balance, more weapons and armor, scarcity, increased spawns, and more interiors to explore (as per the mod loadout in my last post), but I don't want to spend a ton of time setting it up, only to realize two days into a playthrough that it's broken in some fundamental way. Is there some canonical list of NV mods, whether they work with TTW, and their TTW extensions/counterparts?

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

mingest posted:

So is TTW worth the trouble? I want a game with better balance, more weapons and armor, scarcity, increased spawns, and more interiors to explore (as per the mod loadout in my last post), but I don't want to spend a ton of time setting it up, only to realize two days into a playthrough that it's broken in some fundamental way. Is there some canonical list of NV mods, whether they work with TTW, and their TTW extensions/counterparts?

The TTW site has tons of mods listed on their website, including TTW adaptations of big overhauls like PN and ports of FO3 mods to make them work. With the number of mods you have running in that load order, you might need to play with some things (like maybe condensing all of those Armory .esps into a single plugin) I'm also unsure if Caliber, AAS or CCO have had any patches made for TTW. I'm not familiar with "Kobu's New Game Quick Start and Better Rebuild.esp" but I'm going to go ahead and say it won't work with TTW.

Most New Vegas mods shouldn't have an issue working properly, at least in the Mojave. If IWS alters spawn locations in the Mojave, it wouldn't have any affect in the Capital Wasteland; someone would have to do a TTW version, or port a similar mod from Fallout 3. The really problematic NV mods will be anything that gives you items right away, since the Vault 101 intro sequence has a habit of emptying your inventory whenever a "10 years later" screen flashes. Also, since you won't be starting the game at Doc Mitchel's house, any mod that dumps items into a container in Goodsprings (like the cabinets from the Armory) won't be available right off the bat.

TTW is a great combo of the two games, but if you are dead set on keeping your existing NV mods, it will take some trial and error.

Alasyre
Apr 6, 2009

mingest posted:

While TTW itself doesn't change either game's balance (except maybe Fallout 3, since it adds reloading benches), it does indirectly affect balance, since each game is intended to be started at level 1. If you finish the Fallout 3 portion, when you move on to New Vegas, most of the early skill checks are trivial. If you're at a high enough level, the whole New Vegas portion will be a breeze. Sticking to a level cap and an XP reduction mod (there's one specifically for TTW) might help. There's a few balance mods for TTW that make New Vegas harder; I think one causes you to lose all your equipment when Benny shoots you.

Otherwise, the game plays great with a few bugs (Operation Anchorage is bugged for some people, preventing you from finishing the simulations, a few missing meshes on the building in the national mall (for me at least), and other oddities). It definitely makes Fallout 3 more fun, but the main quest is kind of comical when played alongside New Vegas. If you really liked exploring the Capital Wasteland, it's worth it.

Here's the thread for TTW Mods.

Her's another thread specifically for FO3 conversions to TTW.

Alasyre fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Nov 20, 2013

mingest
Oct 5, 2013

Alasyre posted:

If you really liked exploring the Capital Wasteland, it's worth it.

That's the thing, I actually did. One of the most memorable experiences out of both 3 and New Vegas was finding that first shopping mall overrun by fiends, sneaking my way in, having the rest of the gang come in, and sneaking/fighting my way out. And I'll have a ton of time off so I'm going to want a ton of territory to explore. Thanks for both of your responses.

Alasyre
Apr 6, 2009

mingest posted:

That's the thing, I actually did. One of the most memorable experiences out of both 3 and New Vegas was finding that first shopping mall overrun by fiends, sneaking my way in, having the rest of the gang come in, and sneaking/fighting my way out. And I'll have a ton of time off so I'm going to want a ton of territory to explore. Thanks for both of your responses.

Actually this is an awesome example, because the use of iron sights makes sneaking/sniping a lot more fun and effective. Plus, ammo is still pretty scarce in the CW. You still maintain that sense of helplessness in the CW at first, but when you get to New Vegas, you're kind of a badass. Exploring the CW was the main reason I stated using TTW, myself.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
So I'm currently using Project Nevada (as my only mod), and I'm looking to add the following mods to my game:

Roleplay Start Mod
Signature Armor
Weapon Mods Expanded (WME)
Signature Weapons
GRA Right to Bear Arms

Is there anything I should know about any of these going in? I'm already planning to start with a new character, so that will be clean.

On WME/WMX, I've been waffling between them for a while, which is why I've just been rolling with Project Nevada alone. Does anyone have any opinions on the two, or know of a different one they prefer?

Also, I might be up for some additional location mods (new vaults, interiors, etc, nothing too exploity though). Is there anything not in the OP (or something in the OP that people really like) that you would recommend?

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
WMX is awesome because it has melee weapon mods and you should use WMX

e: Everything in the OP is pretty good, and CoP keeps that poo poo updated all the time.

Raygereio
Nov 12, 2012

RickVoid posted:

On WME/WMX, I've been waffling between them for a while, which is why I've just been rolling with Project Nevada alone. Does anyone have any opinions on the two, or know of a different one they prefer?
Both are solid. I'd go over the readme's of both and see which one's additions to specific weapons you like more. For example WME adds a +damage and a +accuracy to the Laser RCW, while WMX adds a -weight and a scope mod.

Alasyre posted:

Yeah, I'd say that's the best method for mods. Create a new container, dumb the items you want the NPC to sell in it and assign ownership to the vendor NPC.
Using AddToLeveledLists works fine (the DLC use it without problem). But once you add a form to a list with this function, the edit will persist in the save game and can't be undone. This has the potential to cause problems when your user wants to uninstal your mod.

Directly editting an existing list or creating a new list and adding it to an existing container are both rather messy methods and require that the user creates a patch. I'd avoid both.

Raygereio fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Nov 20, 2013

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Just did Puce Moose's first chapter of TotBS today, and drat can that dude write a quest. If the other two chapters are anywhere near as good as this, this will probably be the best quest mod I've ever played. Even better than Bounties.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Did that looking over the two weapon mods, going with WMX. It just looks put together a bit better.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
The guy that did WMX is also the guy who inspired the Weapon Mod Kits feature to begin with.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

I personally run WME, but that's because it has better compatibility with EVE. Then again, considering the WME guy disappeared, I should probably run WMX the inevitable next time I play New Vegas. Too late in my current game to switch over now though.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

There's a WMX/EVE compatibility patch which works just fine for me. I use WMX-UE and EVE together.

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
I'm suddenly getting an error I never had last time I installed this game. ENB won't work alongside FNV4gb and NVSE anymore, and when I try to force it via the add dll command line, it just crashes as soon as the game world loads. Any reason why it's freaking out?

EDIT: I got it working but

uhh
pretty sure this didn't happen before!

Diabetes Forecast fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Nov 21, 2013

Bodminzer
Feb 24, 2013
Could someone do me an absolutely huge favour and upload either the large or medium NMC Texture packs somewhere? I've tried downloading them several times on different connections both through my browser and with NMM, and no dice. Fails after about 10 minutes each time, while other large Nexus downloads work fine (Ojo Bueno etc). Thanks in advance, and thanks for keeping this thread going for literally years, it's been a massive help.

Raygereio
Nov 12, 2012
New Vegas Anti Crash. If New Vegas crashes on you every now and then, give this NVSE plugin a try.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Bodminzer posted:

Could someone do me an absolutely huge favour and upload either the large or medium NMC Texture packs somewhere? I've tried downloading them several times on different connections both through my browser and with NMM, and no dice. Fails after about 10 minutes each time, while other large Nexus downloads work fine (Ojo Bueno etc). Thanks in advance, and thanks for keeping this thread going for literally years, it's been a massive help.

I've got the medium pack because I had this problem too and had to throw a few bucks their way for temporary premium; I'm making sure to back up every mod I download so that I'll never have to do that again. I'll throw it up on Mega.co.nz and hopefully that'll work for you. Will update when both parts are done.

edit: I should mention that I live in the middle of nowhere and my internet is not super ultra fast...

So it will take some time, but once they're done they'll be up forever, so hey feel free to spread it around if there are other people that have the same issue.

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 11:32 on Nov 21, 2013

Bodminzer
Feb 24, 2013

CJacobs posted:

I'll throw it up on Mega.co.nz and hopefully that'll work for you. Will update when both parts are done.

edit: I should mention that I live in the middle of nowhere and my internet is not super ultra fast...

Cheers mate! I was considering getting a month of premium but didn't want to waste the cash if it was a proper issue rather than just a matter of speed. Thanks again.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
So Roleplay Starts is kinda crummy. The "quest" for your faction at the start isn't much. The Brotherhood of Steel one just has you click on a radio to "Report In" (which just lets you create your character), and then you open a locker and get some Brotherhood themed gear (Recon Armor, Plasma Rifle, Powerfist, and the courier six envelope.). You do start in Hidden Valley, but not in the actual bunker (which I guess I understand), but it would have been nice to at least talk to another drat Initiate before getting thrown out.

It's also kinda broken. I tried to do the NCR start, and it locked up the game. You can use the character creation thing as many times as you want, which was interesting since Logans Loophole disapeared the first time I used it and I was able to get three traits. Doesn't matter though, I deleted the drat thing.

Signature Armor and Weapon is great, although I just wish there was a better selection of gear in Goodsprings. I only got my 5.56 Pistol by chance, during the Powder Ganger attack (thank you WMX!), and that was after I'd already been working on a 10mm Pistol for a while.

GRA Right to Bear Arms is great. I've already got a bunch of mod blanks, now I just have to get to the drat machine. Enemies carrying around GRA versions of the weapons has been nice to see, now I'm just waiting for one of them to toss one of the GRA explosives at me and blow me to hell and back.

The only issue I have with WMX is that most of the mods you can build yourself are melee, very few are ranged. Which I guess makes a certain amount of sense, but still. Somewhat disapointing. Hopefully I'll be able to find a vendor with a bunch of mods that isn't that rear end in a top hat Chet!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Bodminzer posted:

Cheers mate! I was considering getting a month of premium but didn't want to waste the cash if it was a proper issue rather than just a matter of speed. Thanks again.

Okiedoke, it's all done, here are the links for both parts of the medium pack:

Part 1
Part 2

They're just the normal files straight from the Nexus, I believe they're still in rar format too. Let me know if they're broken or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bodminzer
Feb 24, 2013

CJacobs posted:

Okiedoke, it's all done

Blessing to you from all the net angels.