Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Nichael posted:

how do all these blonde conservative ladies exist and how are they all virtually identical?

flemeth had more than 1 daughter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Nichael posted:

how do all these blonde conservative ladies exist and how are they all virtually identical?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

:barf:

is this what rich people eat?

$10 appetizers aren't priced for rich people

Serf
May 5, 2011

crazy cloud posted:

i have no faith in ivanka, just chemistry

she's a cold unfeeling inhuman monstrosity that is 50% donald trump dna

but she also has the endocrine system of a mom with a super young child

seeing human suffering up close and in person will bypass the rational monster level and get her on the sentient ape parent level !

your faith

will not be rewarded

because they are not

human

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
For those wondering: the yogic flier defense shield is a real political proposal.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/e...ls-1266629.html

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

da gently caress

quote:

Similarly, security detail for education secretary Betsy DeVos has reached unprecedented levels: Typically, the secretary of education is guarded by about six agents from within the Department of Education. Since her contentious confirmation, DeVos has been under the protection of the US Marshals Service, costing $8 million over eight months.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Nichael posted:

The preferred viewing of grotesque sexist boomer trash

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Serf posted:

your faith

will not be rewarded

because they are not

human

[a gif that keeps going back and forth between ivanka trump and caprica six and they both have the thinkinghand superimposed]

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Thank you Dognad Tormp for causing me to take a moment of my life to consider whether the usual Wednesday tornado siren test is the nukes falling or not

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

crazy cloud posted:

sentient ape

Speaking from experience this is a bigly mistake on principle

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/852154762904653825

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Nichael posted:

southern culture rewards conformity

i grew up there

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Joementum posted:

For those wondering: the yogic flier defense shield is a real political proposal.

*plucks out Hail to the Chief on a sitar*

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
little reported detail of the Ben Carson elevator incident: Alonzo Mourning was on the scene

https://twitter.com/ReneMiamiHerald/status/852136723752648704

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Suppress the tolerant left

http://www.rollcall.com/news/opinion/im-a-coastal-elite-from-the-midwest-the-real-bubble-is-rural-america

One of my roommates seven years ago was a gay guy with HIV. He ended up with HIV because his loving Christian parents threw him out of their southern Virginia house at 17 after he was publicly mocked at church for coming out of the closet. He had to prostitute himself to get by.

gently caress rural voters, gently caress the right, quit reaching out already. They're horrible people.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Joementum posted:

alright man there's a whole lotta words there so you'll have to walk me through this

they want people that practice yoga to intercept missiles and planes with their bodies?

Serf
May 5, 2011

crazy cloud posted:

[a gif that keeps going back and forth between ivanka trump and caprica six and they both have the thinkinghand superimposed]

you are close to attaining enlightenment

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Joementum posted:

supported by george harrison! well then

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Admiral Ray posted:

flemeth had more than 1 daughter

I like this answer best, sorry. Good try everyone!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i think everyone knows that the beating human heart of the trump admin is j-kush if you just search your feelings

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/nathanfielder/status/852198533654614017

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

transcendental meditation helped me actualize and deoperationalize my v hypernormalized mind and body

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
i thought that f-something boondoggle was the peak national embarrassment of our military industrial complex, but the zumwalt totally blows it out of the water, and evidently blows itself out of the water too

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

cmndstab posted:

140 pages since yesterday jfc

Did anything happen other than Spicer denying the holocaust?

imagine if this post was from two years ago

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Serf posted:

you are close to attaining enlightenment

[a gif flashing back and forth between a knife slicing a hair in half, and the grand canyon, with thinkinghand superimposed on both]

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I think "I'm not the darkness" is really funny, in a "I'm not a Witch way"

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I wish dems would acknowledge what a giant troll job the entirety of the GOP is and answer back. It's the era of Trump, there are no moderates, there are no principled Republicans who will tearfully vote D because Donald Trump is a flaming car wreck of a human being who isn't fit to be county dog catcher and is going to gently caress everything up. Stop looking for them, stop trying to appeal to them. Get your base out HARD, promise everyone candy, lie your loving rear end off and don't look back, say loudly and proudly that Donald Trump and everyone who voted for him hurt themselves and their country and if you want the good poo poo that helps you and makes robber barons pay for it: Vote D.

Replace each and every "If that's how you win, I don't wanna win" mush mouthed pearl clutching motherfucker with a fired up person living hand to mouth who wants more loving money and more loving services drat the costs. gently caress the Job Creators, gently caress the F-35, gently caress medical insurance companies, gently caress Sallie Mae. Up with people. Spend a bunch of money on a ton people. Hell give it directly to them.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

holy poo poo what will a post-trump nathan for you even look like

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
you must construct additional yogis!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

what the gently caress lol

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Admiral Ray posted:

alright man there's a whole lotta words there so you'll have to walk me through this

they want people that practice yoga to intercept missiles and planes with their bodies?

no, the missiles are stopped by the positive vibes the yogi produce

this method would be:

1. significantly cheaper than current missile shield plans

2. just as effective

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
is nathan fielder selling a line of outdoor wear based on nazi human experimentation

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

crazy cloud posted:

[a gif flashing back and forth between a knife slicing a hair in half, and the grand canyon, with thinkinghand superimposed on both]

luis bunuel is as good a rabbit name as marlon bunno imo

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

holy poo poo what will a post-trump nathan for you even look like

The new season is so late to air because he's waiting to reveal about the election what you and I know is obvious.

Al! posted:

is nathan fielder selling a line of outdoor wear based on nazi human experimentation

Kind of, yes. Watch the show!

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Al! posted:

it's a holocaust awareness project. all of the proceeds go to charity

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Al! posted:

yep

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Al! posted:

he started Summit Ice when the maker of his last coat printed a eulogy for a holocaust denier.
So he started a clothing line that's sole purpose is to raise awareness for the holocaust.

edit: beaten 3 times over

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Al! posted:

based on holocaust remembrance, yes. it was a good episode.

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKjZuykKY1I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
so China confirming they want to 'help' handle NK. Japan sending it's navy over, even SK saying 'yea gently caress it'. This is gonna end super well I'm sure

• Locked thread