Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

No Mans Land posted:

It has a refueling plane that follows it around on long trips so he's right and youre dumb
you didnt think this all the way through did you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Montasque posted:

Cruz is such a sniveling little poo poo.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

you didnt think this all the way through did you

I know where you're going with this, but the refueling plane following Air Force One? It's followed by its own separate refueling plane!

[repeat as many times needed to circle the globe]

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/time/status/724977599995371520

He asked why a guy who wants to impose control on a population with hosed up ideas is considered the bad guy

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Is it singing Nazis?

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Augus posted:

Well in the days of Andrew Jackson senators would settle personal arguments with a dual, old west style.
And then there was Teddy Roosevelt who wrestled with bears for fun.
And Taft got stuck in his bathtub.
Those were better times...

Jackson and TR are often dragged out to prove things aren't that crazy now. The thing is, those two were the most batshit crazy and violent presidents we ever had. Jackson let people shoot in first in duels and then killed people with a bullet in him. TR delivered a speech with a gun shot wound and wrestled bears. Both of these men had anger management and aggression issues that would put Batman to shame. Most of our presidents were not violent lunatics whos death bed regrets were not hanging their sec state or shooting their VP.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

If Ted Cruz is murdered, I think this photo reveals who did it

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/724993336000532480

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Clinton / Castro v. Cruz / Fiorina v. Trump / Sanders

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

lol

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Montasque posted:

A Freeper posted this:

It still blows my mind that Cruz lost Freep.

Racism always wins at Freep.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

I hope he takes his own advice after he gets ratfucked.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

If Ted Cruz is murdered, I think this photo reveals who did it

An ordinary mortal man's face after he has tried to kill Ted Cruz (and subsequently vanishes down his yawning, slime-filled gullet) is one of the saddest and funniest things you will ever see

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Slow down there Trump, it's Democrats that are supposed to give Republicans unsolicited advice!

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

He's already seeing in-roads with the Reddit-est BernieBros. Nice.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The Tao Jones posted:

An ordinary mortal man's face after he has tried to kill Ted Cruz (and subsequently vanishes down his yawning, slime-filled gullet) is one of the saddest and funniest things you will ever see

Killing the Zodiac results in this

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Kasich has the best gimmick right now - All he does is say "Oh man this is crazy, oh jeez, this is nuts" while he stuffs his face with America's worst foods.

I hope TLC picks this show up.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
Hey not trying to be snarky here but I used this thread as an information source and things have gone to poo poo. Is there another thread that's full of GOP primary news, analysis, and speculation that doesn't have a 20 page circlejerk on whether western values can survive the murderous Muslim refugees preceded by a 15 page circlejerk on whether Trans people are a rejection of objective truth preceded by the 20 page circlejerk on whether sex toys qualify under the term "the pursuit of happiness"?

It's cool that this place has gone all LF-lite but I'm not seeing an alternative.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Majorian posted:

Racism always wins at Freep.

This is true, but I think we're also seeing waining power of the social conservative wing of the party. And that's a good thing.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

i am really excited for the post-mortem insight into the kasich campaign to see what exactly is going on there

is he a secret mastermind? an ambitious idiot? a guy who really likes free food? all of the above?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Trump/Sanders ticket going to swap all 50 states.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Shageletic posted:

Imagine if this face showed up in your parked driver's side window

Looks like Nathan For You season 4 is gonna be the weirdest one yet

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Jonked posted:

Hey not trying to be snarky here but I used this thread as an information source and things have gone to poo poo. Is there another thread that's full of GOP primary news, analysis, and speculation that doesn't have a 20 page circlejerk on whether western values can survive the murderous Muslim refugees preceded by a 15 page circlejerk on whether Trans people are a rejection of objective truth preceded by the 20 page circlejerk on whether sex toys qualify under the term "the pursuit of happiness"?

It's cool that this place has gone all LF-lite but I'm not seeing an alternative.

Suck a dick, eat rear end, and smoke crack, friend

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Delusions for the day brought to you by National Review.

https://twitter.com/nro/status/724904155547095040

Edit:
Six: Ted Cruz Won’t Rest until He Gets His Shot.

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Apr 26, 2016

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

That tweet does two cool things: it a) trolls Sanders supporters and b) kinda tells the GOPe that TRUMP will do that if they gently caress him.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Killing the Zodiac results in this

You always know a working joe

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

It's brilliant because this works both as a beckoning gesture to bernouts and a veiled threat.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

oh my god he's actually trying to sway sanders supporters

he's going to fail horribly but

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
Imagine the chaos if Trump actually did announce his picking Bernie as his VP once he won the nom.

Just... imagine it.

I just want us to keep living in the best possible reality forever, and that's the only way I can see that happening, so I hope it happens. (I don't think there's any reality where Bernie accepts, I just want Trump to announce it)

AhhYes
Dec 1, 2004

* Click *
College Slice

Jonked posted:

I agree with you, but no, there is no alternative on SA that I'm aware of. I just scroll quickly until I see a link.

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Jonked posted:

I think you want to check out reddit. That seems more your style.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

GlyphGryph posted:

Imagine the chaos if Trump actually did announce his picking Bernie as his VP once he won the nom.

Just... imagine it.

I just want us to keep living in the best possible reality forever, and that's the only way I can see that happening, so I hope it happens. (I don't think there's any reality where Bernie accepts, I just want Trump to announce it)

it's not happening

the only possible way it does is if hillary is video-taped murdering someone and still stays in the race and still is polling ahead of trump. even then it might not be enough

it wouldn't be the wildest thing for bernie to go behind an opposition candidate on principle, if it could be proven they wanted to get the same things done. the problem is this is donald trump we're talking about and i can't trust him to do literally anything considering his fortune is built on swindling people. trump campaign would have to go hardcore on preparing legislation about money in politics and throw their full support behind that constitutional amendment making the rounds in the states, and i don't think that's happening either

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Delusions for the day brought to you by National Review.

https://twitter.com/nro/status/724904155547095040

Edit:
Six: Ted Cruz Won’t Rest until He Gets His Shot.

The worst thing about all this is that until we're all well into old age, Ted Cruz will run for president every four years.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
also yeah their supporters were hardcore in conflict with each other at rallies, i forgot about that. the chicago poo poo was surreal

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

DaveWoo posted:

RIP Trump Pivot Media Narrative 4/19/2016 - 4/26/2016

This narrative won't die until he actually pivots in a way the media elites accept, or he loses. In other words, we're on pivot-narrative week 2 (1 was when he first hired Manafort a few weeks ago) of probably 20+.

the paradigm shift posted:

We can only hope he brings the aggressive rear end in a top hat back front and center of his campaign.

Trump is still front and center of his campaign last I checked

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

GlyphGryph posted:

Just... imagine it.

Bernie would refuse and the RNC delegates would refuse to confirm the choice.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Chuck (pictured, and the one who actually controls the money) never goes, but David has been a delegate from NY in the past. I guess he didn't want to be bound to vote for Trump on the first ballot :laugh:

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
He wants Bernie to run as an independent to split the Dem vote, one of his few paths to victory.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Michael Corleone posted:

He wants Bernie to run as an independent to split the Dem vote, one of his few paths to victory.

Yeah but he's also trolling in the other ways stated above. This much was obvious I hope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine

Gyra_Solune posted:

it's not happening

the only possible way it does is if hillary is video-taped murdering someone and still stays in the race and still is polling ahead of trump. even then it might not be enough

it wouldn't be the wildest thing for bernie to go behind an opposition candidate on principle, if it could be proven they wanted to get the same things done. the problem is this is donald trump we're talking about and i can't trust him to do literally anything considering his fortune is built on swindling people. trump campaign would have to go hardcore on preparing legislation about money in politics and throw their full support behind that constitutional amendment making the rounds in the states, and i don't think that's happening either

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2000

quote:

Trump focused his campaign on the issues of fair trade, eliminating the national debt, and achieving universal healthcare as outlined in the campaign companion piece The America We Deserve, released in January 2000.

• Locked thread