Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Also shell, you promised

Shellception posted:

I'll vote* with whoever can think of the absolute worst mafia role to ever exist.

*Disclaimer: not me and not my masonbud but otherwise go nuts

Shellception posted:

lol this is an extra level of devious, you win IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
Much as I am amused by your defence it doesn't make sense to vote 14% voteflip wins (according to Zoya's own codenames table) versus all the higher ones out there. If you tried to swing me to Foo I might listen maybe

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Your Personal Muse posted:

Also shell, you promised

Fair. But also, I did!*

*offer valid only for the day of the promotion. Consult Terms and Conditions.

EGalz18
Aug 5, 2023

I LOVE WORDS. THAT'S ALL.

Maugrim posted:

Much as I am amused by your defence it doesn't make sense to vote 14% voteflip wins (according to Zoya's own codenames table) versus all the higher ones out there. If you tried to swing me to Foo I might listen maybe

Phuzz or Foo

EGalz18
Aug 5, 2023

I LOVE WORDS. THAT'S ALL.
But I think I'm going to go back to ##vote wins

YPM makes me chuckle. Wins stabbed me for math reasons.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
I'm still up for the Foo flip if people prefer that one, but game has died.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

EGalz18 posted:

But I think I'm going to go back to ##vote wins

YPM makes me chuckle. Wins stabbed me for math reasons.

I don't really see many reasons to vote wins tbh.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Shellception posted:

I don't really see many reasons to vote wins tbh.

He’s clearly lurking scum who doing math in the background while town eats itself

I know what the “numbers” say, but my keen mafia instincts tell me wins is scum

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Shellception posted:

Fair. But also, I did!*

*offer valid only for the day of the promotion. Consult Terms and Conditions.

The small print wasn’t there in the initial post. Therefore, it’s valid for eternity, including future games

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Maugrim posted:

My PR rep told me my best chance of making it out of this is to retread the old “meme” of “math person bad” to seem cool to the 18-49 demographic

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

My PR rep told me my best chance of making it out of this is to retread the old “meme” of “math person bad” to seem cool to the 18-49 demographic

Wins has some sort of complicated number in his name, how much scummier can he be

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Maugrim posted:

Does anyone know why the code names table should be considered accurate because i don’t

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Captain Foo posted:

Does anyone know why the code names table should be considered accurate because i don’t

mod says

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Hal Incandenza posted:

He’s clearly lurking scum who doing math in the background while town eats itself

I know what the “numbers” say, but my keen mafia instincts tell me wins is scum

##vote wins

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

i killed wins in a collapsed universe

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Captain Foo posted:

uh…yeah…thats right it’s not accurate…im…

LEAFY

so don’t kill me

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Captain Foo posted:

Do you think wins' codename is wrong?

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
I'm on board with the chicanery option ##vote Wins

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

uh…yeah…thats right it’s not accurate…im…

LEAFY

so don’t kill me

##vote ypm

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

i believe that wolo is leafy and YPM is a scummier player lying

vote YPM

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

shwinnebego posted:

vote YPM

True but that’s not what my heart is telling me today

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

shwinnebego posted:

vote YPM

ARE PLAYERS THAT AREN'T CODENAMED LEAFY UNDESERVING OF LOVE? OF RESPECT? OF DIGNITY? WE HERE AT THE YPM CONSERVATORY SOCIETY CONDEMN THE ACTIONS OF THIS SO-CALLED "SHWINNEBEGO", A HEARTLESS, CRUEL, VINDICTIVE MAN, WHO WOULD KICK A MAN (YPM) WHILE HE"S DOWN (PISSING UNDER THE TABLE IN FEAR). WON'T YOU PLEASE DONATE TODAY? AND HELP SAVE THIS IGNOBLE CREATURE?

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Eh. I'm going back to ##vote Foo, mostly because I appreciate YPM's posting today and I still don't care much for wins tbh.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Shellception posted:

Eh. I'm going back to ##vote Foo, mostly because I appreciate YPM's posting today and I still don't care much for wins tbh.

THE YPM PRESERVATORY SOCIETY AGREES WITH THIS REASONING. ALSO OMGUS, HE BRAYS FOR OUR BLOOD

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I will never vote foo. Ever.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 7

wins32767 (4): Hal Incandenza, EGalz18, EGalz18, Zoya, Your Personal Muse, EGalz18, shwinnebego, PhantomMuzzles, shwinnebego, Zoya
Your Personal Muse (4): Maugrim, Captain Foo, NeverHelm, Shellception, EGalz18, PhantomMuzzles, EGalz18, PhantomMuzzles, shwinnebego, Shellception
Captain Foo (2): Shellception, Shellception, Zoya, Zoya, Shellception, Zoya, Zoya, Zoya
PhantomMuzzles (1): wologar
Zoya (0): Captain Foo, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, Captain Foo
Hal Incandenza (0): shwinnebego, shwinnebego
shwinnebego (0): Zoya, Shellception, Shellception, Zoya

Not Voting (1): wins32767

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 09th, 2023 at 6:30 p.m. PST -- that's in about 5 hours, 40 minutes.

Day 7's supermajority voting threshold required for early hammer is 9.

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
I've poked wins in masonry, but if he doesn't turn up I guess I'd be okay with a mercy vote on him.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

shwinnebego posted:

vote YPM

Wolo and I are both LEAFY

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
quackles has a lot of egg on his face making us the same person

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Maugrim posted:

I've poked wins in masonry, but if he doesn't turn up I guess I'd be okay with a mercy vote on him.

If you're OK, I'm OK, so say the word (in like... 1h or so, can't guarantee being alive later). Killing someone who's away from game may not be a terrible thing, but I'm holding back in order to give your masonry some consideration.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

quackles has a lot of egg on his face making us the same person

:honk:

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Wolo and I are both LEAFY

But I proved earlier, with infallible perfect logic, that you don't speak Spanish!

Is this... a plothole??

is my logic... wrong???

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

I'll take this as mod confirmation.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Shellception posted:

Do you think wins' codename is wrong?

i don't know anything

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Hal Incandenza posted:

I will never vote foo. Ever.

i appreciate this, hal

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

If we can’t just vote out obvious scum wins then can we at least make sure he’s in some sort of tie situation

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
It's a tie right now and I'm about to go to sleep. I hadn't actually realised the deadline was in 2 hours.

He hasn't spoken in masonry for 2 days so I cannot defend him. I still don't want to vote for him or hang him indirectly by moving my vote, but you may all do as you please!

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I would just point out wins has Calvin Coolidge as his avatar, who oversaw prosecution of the Teapot Dome scandal, which involved someone REMITting bribery payments

Makes u think

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I would just point out wins has Calvin Coolidge as his avatar, who oversaw prosecution of the Teapot Dome scandal, which involved someone REMITting bribery payments

Makes u think

I just can't believe how many levels deep wins scuminess goes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

##vote wins