Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

good

you might even say

im glad of it

death is certain inshallah

:tif:

page sniped, much like the 8 year old american girl, shot through the neck with a bullet on the orders of president donald j trump, whose favorite movie was Mulan and who played the violin not very well but extremely happily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

speng31b posted:

alright i like tom perez now

heres your Hillarybois badge

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

Lol what's the new thread title quoting

https://twitter.com/chuckwoolery/status/835161122475032583

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
hows the arzying

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/835597142458789888

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
Time for democrats to start fighting the real enemy, other democrats who believe slightly differently! And some who believe exactly the same and are in fact very progressive but didn't get the sanders endorsement so burn the whole loving thing down!

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

As I wish to attack him now for being a dickhead, tweet checks out

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

bump_fn posted:

hows the arzying

https://twitter.com/chuckwoolery/status/835580207104995328

Serf
May 5, 2011

tom perez: yeah sure sounds good whatever old man

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Schnorkles posted:

i like tom perez :shobon:
I'd like him if he shows the first ounce of resistance against dems who don't mind full fascism now

I'm not very optimistic about that but I am very optimistic about the new world war and the amount of retribution china will bring for the bombing of shenzhen

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

went down this rabbit hole and it's exactly what real hackathons are like

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cucky Tommys Wild Ride

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

MariusLecter posted:

dfucking emails man

Lol here we go, right on time to match up with the salty posters in this thread

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

has woolery and sajak ever toured together for the sake of maga

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i'm just amazed that we're having battles for the heart and soul of the party over the goddamn dnc chair

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i dont even know what the dnc is

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

Tatum Girlparts posted:

imagine being a loving Neiman Marcus manager and having to deal with some moron who probably bought a thing once two months ago ranting at you about how your boss's boss's boss was mean to the daughter of the most powerful millionaire in the world.

I don't have to imagine it - I used to work media retail. there was a parent convinced that I could just call Huge Corporations whenever I wanted because I am a gatekeeper of their merchandise and that I was holding out on her because I hated her. She wasn't wrong about me hating her.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

Do Nite Crew

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I just realized that I can watch speedruns much easier by using youtube's 2x speed option.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

lol I don't think it was a secret he was a Clinton supporter

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

zegermans posted:

I just realized that I can watch speedruns much easier by using youtube's 2x speed option.

please get therapy for whatever unaddressed psychological fuckery has led you to do this lol

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
I love how the dems seem to still think purity of ideology is really what's holding them back.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

mormonpartyboat posted:

what plants crave!

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Schnorkles posted:

i'm just amazed that we're having battles for the heart and soul of the party over the goddamn dnc chair
when the democratic party is at its most powerless morale is kind of the last thing you want to poo poo all over

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

RUM HAM posted:

went down this rabbit hole and it's exactly what real hackathons are like

DEFCON is pretty serious about this poo poo

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

MariusLecter posted:

what plants crave!

pure poo poo???

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

Do Nite Crew

:throck:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

crazy cloud posted:

please get therapy for whatever unaddressed psychological fuckery has led you to do this lol

im very excited to hear new speedrun speedrun strats

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Former Everything posted:

Time for democrats to start fighting the real enemy, other democrats who believe slightly differently! And some who believe exactly the same and are in fact very progressive but didn't get the sanders endorsement so burn the whole loving thing down!

Yeah, let's all hold hands as we jump off the loving cliff, that's been working out great.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Schnorkles posted:

that's because we're not

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Plus their proposed plans for the future of the party at the state level were pretty much identical

Perez will very likely be perfectly fine and a trillion times better than DWS, the problem is that a lot of people will view this as a stark repudiation of all the progressives who have become extremely active in the party post-Trump. Perez's #1 job right now is to placate them, ideally with actions as well as words

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

I love how the dems seem to still think purity of ideology is really what's holding them back.

isn't that all holding us back from anime being rwal ? When you get think about it :thinkemoji:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

It really is what's holding them back tho

dibalrnd fcurmp is president this is where <game theory> indicates full communism now

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

Plus their proposed plans for the future of the party at the state level were pretty much identical

Perez will very likely be perfectly fine and a trillion times better than DWS, the problem is that a lot of people will view this as a stark repudiation of all the progressives who have become extremely active in the party post-Trump. Perez's #1 job right now is to placate them, ideally with actions as well as words

isn't that a job for ~Deputy Chief~ Ellison :rolleyes:

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

Schnorkles posted:

You're surprised that those ITT who vowed to vote third party because Bernie didn't win are now vowing to vote third party again after the Bernie-endorsed DNC chair candidate?

Lol. It will be like this for the foreseeable future. Bernie's cult of personality is so strong on these forums that any time there isn't a lockstep agenda that matches up with Bernie, the meltdown reaches critical levels.

I'm lolling at the meters in this thread who have talked about trump voters and their denial of reality in favor of trumps cult because holy loving lol the irony

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

crazy cloud posted:

FPS runs are kinda neat, console and platformer ones are pure autism

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
how do i speedrun trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

best case scenario is if he ignores the fascist "centrists" for once and lets ellison do everything

but as we've seen with trump darkness comes soon and fast

• Locked thread