Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Projector in chief

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

fuuuuuuuuuuck

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/Anthony/status/850167242293743616

Lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/850183197753200640

Double lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
same

wtf are the lols increasing geometrically or smthng

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

I'm gonna die of lols before I die from Syrian bombs

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Cubone posted:

https://twitter.com/fmanjoo/status/850216026427891712

Quadruple lol

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Holy loving poo poo Ima get Lolabetes at this rate

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
https://twitter.com/OwensDamien/status/850124236123496453

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
lol omg can congress just impeach this loving clown already? What a goddamn disgrace.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

What's been running through my head all night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuUi-CFrdvA

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
i wished on a monkeys paw for lols and now there are so many wall to wall lols i have no trime to even draw breath.. death by lols, lol

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Cubone posted:

same

It's an exponential increase. If lols had mass, we'd be approaching a singulolity

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Cubone posted:

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013
ugh, the lols are getting confused.. Seems like the Syria conflict is designed to be a perpetual war, with the allies of Turkey and US supporting the enemies of the Assad-regime and the FSA respectively, bombing a military base belonging to the Assad-regime might actually be... good? But Assad should have been removed long ago, so why not just bomb his headquarters, wherever he is, if they really mean it.

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
So is this war thing with syria pretty serious or nah

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

mmmm woke up to some tasty lols this morning boys

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
It seems there were Russians in the air fields that got hit with 50 cruise missiles. It was nice posting here with all of you on this dead gay forum on this soon to be dead gay earth

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Virginia Slams posted:

It seems there were Russians in the air fields that got hit with 50 cruise missiles. It was nice posting here with all of you on this dead gay forum on this soon to be dead gay earth

link plz

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Virginia Slams posted:

There's a little chance they might be alive or gay

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009

Virginia Slams posted:

im glad of it

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Virginia Slams posted:

Russia isn't shy of losing soldiers

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

sugar free jazz posted:

Holy loving poo poo Ima get Lolabetes at this rate

I had to take a shot of insulolin to get through reading this

president donald trump just launched missiles at a foreign nation

imagine traveling back in time and telling yourself that 10 years ago

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I don't feel so bad about neglecting yard work lately because soon my tiny plot of land will be scorched by nuclear fire

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Spectral Debt posted:

whatever would be most convenient for the geopolitical beliefs you already hold

also, you are now an expert in the cultural and military dynamics of the united states, russia, and the entire middle east, and have personally been made privy to the shady and secretive sequence of events that led to this

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Cubone posted:

whatever would be most convenient for the geopolitical beliefs you already hold

also, you are now an expert in the cultural and military dynamics of the united states, russia, and the entire middle east, and have personally been made privy to the shady and secretive sequence of events that led to this

i am literally jared kushner.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Spectral Debt posted:

everything is fine.

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Virginia Slams posted:

Ah it's fine, Turkey still exists so we have a chance

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
oh that reminds me. i've been growing a new strand of weed to celebrate the lawls from this presidency. i call it jared KUSHner

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

i am literally jared kushner.

Can you tell us what it's like to get cucked by your father-in-law

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013

Virginia Slams posted:

U.S. informed Russia ahead of airstrikes

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-notice-idUSKBN1790AI

which i'm sure had nothing to do with:

Syrian army evacuated planes before U.S. attack

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-planes-idUSKBN1790MO?il=0

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Skypie posted:

Can you tell us what it's like to get cucked by your father-in-law

"solve syrian civil war" just got added to my to-do list so uh my brain space is kind of full

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
This was a proportional response, so the US notified both Russia and Syria of the attack ahead of time to avoid casualties. It's meant to destroy aircraft and munitions, not kill people.

And that is what our President decided to defy the (((Congress))) and strike without their consent in order to do. The fact that it raises the price of gas and props up Russia's economy is irrelevant. Instead he's "doing something" where Obama "did nothing" in 2013 after the gassing of Damascus (when Congress would not grant him authority to strike.)

lol

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Apr 7, 2017

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost
lot of movies about dumdums or children being The Prez

why can't we have stuff like The Free Candy Act up for debate, or a legal hold on the executive order for outlawing bras on days that end in "y"

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
E,F: B.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

"solve syrian civil war" just got added to my to-do list so uh my brain space is kind of full

I understand, you have a very busy schedule, what with trying to "do everything the president would" and all

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
My lolbox is breaking, please drop the oxygen masks!

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

First good decision Easy D has made. lol at syria having warning and still leaving its thugs to die in the airbase

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

lmto, if there is anything in the world that can bring Americans together it is a nice juicy missile strikes against brown people. and going by 4chan's reaction, Trump can't even do that right. man is a gently caress up, born and raised