Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Nice gb micro. I am not jealous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Plebian Parasite posted:

don't worry guys it's not feces it's just uhh 'Starfish cream' yea that'll do it.

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

: Beat a second game of your choice
Kid Chameleon

: Beat a third game of your choice
Shattered Pixel Dungeon

: Complete the Tutorial

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Evil Eagle posted:

thank you. the screen is very nice. not to try and make you jealous or anything

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

: Beat any game of your choice

played through Severed Steel NG+, it's still great except the one map where you have to destroy some computers and they tend to bounce out of bounds and become undestroyable

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

lol. la-mulana month owned

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

lmao again

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Can't wait for la mulana 2 month

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

Soon :pray:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

I am actually not as it seems too small.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I kinda skipped discussion in here during Drill Dozer week, are treasures a post-game thing? Haven't found any in the first couple of areas

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

I kinda skipped discussion in here during Drill Dozer week, are treasures a post-game thing? Haven't found any in the first couple of areas

You can get a few here and there but most of them are locked behind lvl 3 blocks. So yea, more or less.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

only up 64, a super mario 64 romhack where you climb giant models from n64 games. and it's based on getting over it i think. it took me like 5 hours but here's a video of a guy doing it in 10 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hkxBut3MhU

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Finally starting DDS with 24 hours to go. ADHD gaming has cursed me this season.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

this. but I was thinking about just doing a separate thread for that since it's a little outside the original spirit of game club

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Arch Nemesis posted:

this. but I was thinking about just doing a separate thread for that since it's a little outside the original spirit of game club

could be cool, i just barely started it and i know Leadthumb is playing it rn too

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

La-Mulanniversary in February

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

id be game, la mulana month was sick

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

: Beat the game

I did that glitch thing and It actually took me quite a while because i kept accidentally jumping back into the map or entering different floors while trying to find my way to the right room lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Fungah! posted:

id be game, la mulana month was sick

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Arch Nemesis posted:

??? Just wait for someone to pick it you freaks.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

great game, glad to finally finish it up. i agree with the other poster who said the game needs to get out of the players way, cant believe they made yiou read the item description every time. but the endiwas hype, the aesthetuc is timeless, the gameplay is great. nothing more satisfying than suplexing an enemy and only kamiya is mad enough to let yu do that as a dog

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

American McGay posted:

this, what even is the point if you're not gonna get any badges smdh

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

American McGay posted:

u volunteering?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

symbolic posted:

u volunteering?

I am, just pick me next sub

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Punished Chuck posted:

I wouldn't really recommend playing a 75-100 hour CRPG for an Impmas game, generally speaking, but I was in the mood for more big CRPGs after I finished Baldur's Gate 3 early this month and it worked out that I got Kingmaker done before the end too.

im glad im not the only one who ended up playing a big loving rpg for impmas lol

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2

gonna probably pick at the ng+ trophies i need for early january then play some other games before doing cold steel 3. pace myself a lil lol

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

finishing up a couple longer games as the deadline approaches. this was pretty great, didn't expect it to go full soap opera at the end. i never found the combat particularly good, at least on this first ps2 outing, but i managed to squeak through the last couple fights using all of my consumables. definitely want to pick up where I left off yakuza 0 a while back, kazuma is a great lead

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

: Build a faction stronghold

Didn't get to game as much as I wanted this month after getting a cold and then Christmas happening.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
: Beat Glaive (9 levels, 2018)

went through glaive, it's a fun collection of short levels! one of the secrets was a huge pain to find, but other than that it's a good romp on UV.

turn off signatures

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

: Beat the Sunken Ruins
: Beat all secret levels
: Collect all 31 treasures (PLATINUM)

kinda hate 5-Secret.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

is that the laser one

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

oddium posted:

is that the laser one

yes. and the get punched over a pit one

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

sourdough posted:

I am, just pick me next sub

my bribe inbox is open

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I’d rather just bully whoever gets the next monthlong pick.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Probably the end of my 2023 journey. Only just now saw this trophy when I was looking through my Case Lol.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

Probably the end of my 2023 journey. Only just now saw this trophy when I was looking through my Case Lol.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

In Training posted:

lmao