Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

3 DONG HORSE posted:

freedom isn't free, never forget...

i can hear the yakety sax in my head :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Love my new gangtag

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

it's Friday and I'm sitting in a vet's office for too long

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

satanic splash-back posted:

it's Friday and I'm sitting in a vet's office for too long

have you tried asking to speak with the manager?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
who's the manager here

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

have you tried asking to speak with the manager?

One of my cats has been "a handful" so I assume it's my cats' fault.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Feels good to donate blood. You get snacks and juice after!!!!!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
It was only upon giving blood the first time that I realized it's made out of snacks and juice.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Just got a text from the Red Cross as I read that.

Spooooooooky.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

we must feed our vampire overlords

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Calls every hour since it became "my" on call turn. Oh they updated the system and it calls you 6 times to literally do nothing but watch the people who know how to fix it... Actually fix it?? Cool cool cool.

What do I got to do get one of them dick sucking jobs at the factory? I think it might be an improvement

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 17:43 on May 17, 2024

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
where the heck is the manager!!!!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Tipping back a loving marg as far as I can tell. If I don't answer the phone it goes to him so I'm thinking to turn it off tonight and gently caress it

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Wendigee posted:

Calls every hour since it became "my" on call turn. Oh they updated the system and it calls you 6 times to literally do nothing but watch the people who know how to fix it fix it?? Cool cool cool.

What do I got to do get one of them dick sucking jobs at the factory? I think it might be an improvement

I hope you're taking notes. Maybe one day you too can stop taking calls and just fix stuff that's broken. A computer doctor.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I think my manager might be nom epique and he's just tipping back island drinks while not replying to my messages because he gosh darn scrapple stopped working mid sentence... Yes teams let's anyone your talking to see when you start to type for 15 minutes then don't send a message

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Never been this cranky in my life. I hate the Friday thread on principle but it's not a space for me to spam. Sorry.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bagmonkey posted:

where the heck is the manager!!!!

this thread is a co-operative

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Wendigee posted:

Never been this cranky in my life. I hate the Friday thread on principle but it's not a space for me to spam. Sorry.

my dms are open. fair warning i may jerk off to your anger and misery

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

dreezy posted:

You got more or less than ten toes? This is important

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

ive been considering getting a collection of tapes to use in my old car with a tape deck tbh. right now i have a cassette to bluetooth thing but it needs charging and is thusly always dead so i never play music in it

all the new music I've bought on physical media for like 12+ years now has exclusively been on vinyl or cassette cuz I mainly buy stoner metal lol

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Wendigee posted:

You got more or less than ten toes? This is important

i dont

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

What the duck am I gonna lick then city boy?

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

MrQwerty posted:

all the new music I've bought on physical media for like 12+ years now has exclusively been on vinyl or cassette cuz I mainly buy stoner metal lol

whats ur fav stoner metal band(s) bc i mainly just go to local shows and listen to a spotify playlist with a stoner pepe as its picture so im lookin for upgrades

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Wendigee posted:

What the duck am I gonna lick then city boy?

the inside of the ball gag

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Hmm not a fan of this Friday so far

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
do they sell flavored ball gag? they should. or hollow ones you can fill with booze or piss

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Use one of those giant Crybabies.

EDIT: To be clear I mean the candy.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

this thread is a co-operative

i would like you and the mods and admins to co-operate in gettin us our dang gang tag !!!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
sorry i don't mean to get heated ni the friday thread, havent had my Vicky Chimoy yet

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bagmonkey posted:

i would like you and the mods and admins to co-operate in gettin us our dang gang tag !!!

athanatos was posting last night and thus the only conclusion i can draw is that he hates us and is ignoring me

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

You hear me knockin
Well let me in

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I finished planting the garden today and now I'm sore and tired.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

dreezy posted:

whats ur fav stoner metal band(s) bc i mainly just go to local shows and listen to a spotify playlist with a stoner pepe as its picture so im lookin for upgrades

I got really into Cloud a few years ago, High on Fire's new album kicks rear end and has this song on it, I like Heavy Temple a lot for the lady-fronted stuff, my buddies in Red Mesa just released a new album as well (by buddies I mean "I was the unofficial 4th member of one of the bands that started their record label"), new Bongzilla is worth a listen. I also just rediscovered Kalas, wish they'd had more output.
Lotta stuff out there, it sucks that SMOD dude turned out to be a huge piece of poo poo because I found out about A LOT of music from that channel a while back.

Sleep, Om and High on Fire are for sure my favs, though. I have a beer with Al at shows once in a while when I see him out and about.

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 19:00 on May 17, 2024

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

time to pull a jan 6 on the mod forum for the right to bear frots, perhaps?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

TrashMammal posted:

you have my bong

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

this man has an entrepreneurial mind, have you considered goin on Shark Tank with your ball piss gag

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

dreezy posted:

check ur dms

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

TrashMammal posted:

Do not do this

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Smugworth posted:

Do not do this

PECKSNIFF :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019