Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

euphronius posted:

Where can you even watch the classic looney toons anymore

They were good

my go-to is kimcartoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Is there a :filez: service that on top of acquiring an illicit copy of media also sends an uber eats guy or whatever out to give each of those fuckers a wedgie, because I would use that.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Karate Bastard posted:

Is there a :filez: service that on top of acquiring an illicit copy of media also sends an uber eats guy or whatever out to give each of those fuckers a wedgie, because I would use that.

My :filez: guy handles the wedgies and nudgies and purple nurples and wet willies and kooky kevins himself. I pay more but it's worth it.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Desert Bus posted:

kooky kevins

What

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Well now you've done it

Prof. Fantastic
Aug 24, 2007

Everybody needs a little Scooter Duck in their lives...
It’s hard to find someone who still gives out kooky Kevin’s in todays woke culture

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

The Atomic/Nuclear Kooky Kevin killed a boy at my school

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Hihohe posted:

The takes no damage mobile meme thread experience

This isnt a gripe at you Takes No Damage or your memes i just kinda wish theyd have a preview image before i press play

I for one put him on ignore weeks ago because of both how annoying this was, and how uninteresting the posts were every time I did load them.

That said I'm pretty sure there's a setting you can change to play gifs by default.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Brawnfire posted:

The Atomic/Nuclear Kooky Kevin killed a boy at my school

A kid I knew figured out how to combine an atomic Kooky Kevin with a Sneaky Chuck and he ended up in juvie

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

freeedr posted:

A kid I knew figured out how to combine an atomic Kooky Kevin with a Sneaky Chuck and he ended up in juvie

What are these maneouvers? Why have I never heard of them. Is it an american thing?

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.
Say "Kooky Kevin" five times while looking into a mirror at midnight.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I can't, mirrors are outlawed since The Sundering and midnight has been declared an affront to She of the Sky.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

euphronius posted:

Where can you even watch the classic looney toons anymore

They were good

Buy physical media of them if you can. The Golden Collection DVDs they did were very good.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

TotalHell posted:

Buy physical media of them if you can. The Golden Collection DVDs they did were very good.

They were good, but it was infuriating that each one was just a random selection of cartoons from different eras. I want something that goes in order.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Or something grouped by director, like CN used to do. Give me all the Chuck Jones, all the Clampetts, ...

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

you can't give people kooky kevins anymore

because of woke

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I thought we were over Kooky Kevin. Frickin goons.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Hihohe posted:

This isnt a gripe at you Takes No Damage or your memes i just kinda wish theyd have a preview image before i press play

In the SA app you can set gifs to play automatically, though that setting also warns about the hit to your battery if enabled.

XeeD posted:

Vy vould milk need vipers?

How else is it gonna wash its windows :confused:

Freaquency posted:

You can stream some of them on HBO Max. There’s also an archive.org repository but I’m not sure if that counts as :filez:

A lot of them are just on Youtube, though not organized so unless you have the title of the short you're looking for it can be a crap shoot.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Fuckin sweet rick and morty memes bro

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Someone's asking to be kooky kevined

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Let him kook

LET HIM KOOK

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I got an uncle we call Kook.

He went years refusing to trim his toenails because "they help me run faster"

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Takes No Damage posted:

How else is it gonna vash its vindows :confused:

Ftfy

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

buy the DVDs, rip em, then put the eps on a media server in whatever order you want

I am personally way too lazy to do that, so I don't blame you if you don't want to either

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Takes No Damage posted:

In the SA app you can set gifs to play automatically, though that setting also warns about the hit to your battery if enabled.

or you could post less

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
No not postin, that's an order

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

How about you take all those gifs to the appropriate thread?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3867897

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Leon Sumbitches posted:

My grandpa always used to help me to never look a gif horse in the mouth

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

:hmmyes:

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

That image has clearly been maliciously edited :mad: it should say "smooth in one direction and even smoother in the other"

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Leon Sumbitches posted:

Yeah I don't like criticizing someone for posting, but a 1-3 second unedited clip of a movie or a TV show isn't a meme. It's just a clip of something.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Whgn_iE5uc

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Yeah I don't like criticizing someone for posting, but a 1-3 second unedited clip of a movie or a TV show isn't a meme. It's just a clip of something.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

https://youtu.be/k7FYR72mr0E?si=dy_7cXZ75L2BY6ye

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Rick and Morty is the most repulsive art style

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Saw a YouTube video that was titled something like "best memes" or "meme compilation".

It was mostly America's Funniest Home Video (people getting hit in the nuts and/or falling over) with some Vines mixed in.

None of it was memes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

FreudianSlippers posted:

Saw a YouTube video that was titled something like "best memes" or "meme compilation".

It was mostly America's Funniest Home Video (people getting hit in the nuts and/or falling over) with some Vines mixed in.

None of it was memes

Calling things that aren't memes memes is a meme