Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Ghostlight posted:

I'm pretty sure that audio was dubbed in by this very thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ70Cmsx63A&t=176s
SomethingJones please transcribe this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

thatguy posted:

You're pretty wrong then.

What he is talking about is we made a mock video where someone put his panting and gasping over the entire tour video, instead of the part where he just breaks down into panting and gasping

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Fat Shat Sings posted:

What he is talking about is we made a mock video where someone put his panting and gasping over the entire tour video, instead of the part where he just breaks down into panting and gasping
Oh
*inhales*
*exhales*
must have
*inhales*
*exhales*
been
*inhales*
an
*exhales*
easy
*inhales*
*exhales*
edit.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Those videos where they montage just the breathing and cut out everything else make me very uncomfortable though.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Jobbo_Fett posted:

"Don't pre-order stuff, now let me tell you about how I pre-ordered stuff."

That's the ONE exception :colbert: I've played M&B more than any other game I own.

Also realtalk I wish Ben well and hope he has a speedy recovery.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Justin Tyme posted:

That's the ONE exception :colbert: I've played M&B more than any other game I own.

Also realtalk I wish Ben well and hope he has a speedy recovery.

Pre-order with caution

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Really makes you reflect on life.

Suddenly, I feel so hollow... like death...

:seal:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Wait, did he just say he's read my posts for the last 4 years?!

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Jobbo_Fett posted:

truly a fate worse than death

legion989
Jan 18, 2013

Jobbo_Fett posted:

My roommate sounds close to that. He rolls his ankle every 6 or so months, eats fast food/delivery almost every meal of the day and spends his spare time watching tv or playing games.

I've tried numerous times to get him to eat healthier or get some exercise, but he gets real snappy when its not something he wants.

:(

Don't doxx me.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

That video reminds me how different the office was compared to now

It looked like a series of poorly lit basement rooms, with a dabbling of expensive furniture

They skipped the middle stage and went straight to a lavish expensive as gently caress office, with a 20k coffee machine to boot

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Nation posted:

truly a fate worse than death

:comeback:

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Yea, someone just got owned. Not sure who though. That's the danger of the internet.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Jobbo_Fett posted:

My roommate sounds close to that. He rolls his ankle every 6 or so months, eats fast food/delivery almost every meal of the day and spends his spare time watching tv or playing games.

I've tried numerous times to get him to eat healthier or get some exercise, but he gets real snappy when its not something he wants.

:(

People don't realize how everything you do at that weight-class is super difficult and or risky

My brother is no where near that size, but he's a good 350lbs I'd say, at 5"10".

He was walking down some stairs and stepped the wrong way, and his ankle said 'gently caress this' and snapped

I can imagine Ben has probably torn ligaments and muscles, and possibly even dislocated joints just going about day to day things, like getting out of bed

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

SurfaceDetail posted:

Yea, someone just got owned. Not sure who though. That's the danger of the internet.

People keep telling me its me...

Is it true? :ohdear:

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
Yea at a certain point, simple activities just become outright dangerous. That's why he shouldn't be doing any kind of weightlifting/running til he gets to like 280 or something. And even then he'll wreck his knees running. He can still do "exercise" but it won't be what normal people consider exercise. It'll be poo poo like standing up/sitting down or walking around the mall once.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Jobbo_Fett posted:

People keep telling me its me...

Is it true? :ohdear:

Yea but other people on the internet are all idiots except for you.

And consider the source.

Like if a goon tells me my taste in music, politics, movies, games is dumb, I pretty much take it as a compliment.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

SurfaceDetail posted:

Yea but other people on the internet are all idiots except for you.

And consider the source.

Like if a goon tells me my taste in music, politics, movies, games is dumb, I pretty much take it as a compliment.

Great, I'm going to need a chart...

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

thatguy posted:

Oh
*inhales*
*exhales*
must have
*inhales*
*exhales*
been
*inhales*
an
*exhales*
easy
*inhales*
*exhales*
edit.

ZenMaster posted:

That video was edited, this is the real one. Proof he isn't long for this earth:

https://sendvid.com/xkf46zgk

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Ok, MOMA said my taste in breakfast waffles sucks.

Is he a goon? Is being a likeable goon a modifier?

Is he an idiot despite being a goon? What if he's not a goon but posting on a goon forum?

:bang:
gently caress it

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Never trust a goon (unless it's a girl goon)

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

I've been out of the thread for a while. Why is Ben dying? Is it the obvious reasons?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

nopantsjack posted:

I've been out of the thread for a while. Why is Ben dying? Is it the obvious reasons?

Yes

Biscuit Hider
Apr 12, 2005

Biscuit Hider

nopantsjack posted:

He got hit by a distracted driver that was playing Pokemon Go

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

megane posted:

Never trust a goon (unless it's a girl goon)

you can trust me. I have a pretty cat.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Raskolnikov posted:

you can trust me. I have a pretty cat.

Cats never trust.

Now, if you had a dog...

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Sappo569 posted:

People don't realize how everything you do at that weight-class is super difficult and or risky

My brother is no where near that size, but he's a good 350lbs I'd say, at 5"10".

He was walking down some stairs and stepped the wrong way, and his ankle said 'gently caress this' and snapped

I can imagine Ben has probably torn ligaments and muscles, and possibly even dislocated joints just going about day to day things, like getting out of bed
In the last year or so I've been getting the occasional discomfort in my knees (like a ligament is being asked to do too much) and I'm 5'-7" and 260lbs.

Or was. Got a wakeup call on my weight and bp when I went to the doctor 3 weeks ago for a broken finger. I decided that the party's over and changed my diet and started walking. Down to 253 and shooting for 200 (for now).

I can't imagine how it must be 100lbs higher.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Cats never trust.

Now, if you had a dog...

If you need something for a dog-based scam let me know, I have a great one.

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Ok, MOMA said my taste in breakfast waffles sucks.

Is he a goon? Is being a likeable goon a modifier?

he's extremely goony but my whole thing is that he registered to post in only this thread and afaik has not branched out whatsoever into any other forum or subforum

so since he has an account yes hes a goon but he holds himself separate from and smugly above our unwashed brown sea

that actually sounds like the ubergoon, hes too goony for goons.

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli
I did some digging.

This is on Jared's facebook page. Note the bizarre dates.

So I sat down and wrote an email to the team...

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.
I don't feel any sympathy for Ben. He's a smug piece of poo poo. Karma is a bitch.

Streetroller
Jun 11, 2016

WebDog posted:

I did some digging.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Beet Wagon posted:

If you need something for a dog-based scam let me know, I have a great one.

I would never use that dogge for any scams, for dogges can do no wrong.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Jon Do posted:

he's extremely goony but my whole thing is that he registered to post in only this thread and afaik has not branched out whatsoever into any other forum or subforum

so since he has an account yes hes a goon but he holds himself separate from and smugly above our unwashed brown sea

that actually sounds like the ubergoon, hes too goony for goons.

MOMA, are you German?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

WebDog posted:

I did some digging.

THE PLOT THICKENS!

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

WebDog posted:

I did some digging.

I might be getting mixed up with someone else, but wasn't he a hot dog vendor, who did wacky stuff. So he became an unofficial mascot, and he was given a director of (hot dog) operations title as a fun joke.

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

Okay this is kind of cute. I don't like the man and I think he is a detestable human being, but he's got a little fishy to help him with surgeries :kimchi:

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

Comparison of 2 Devs playing their own game

Blizzard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3N4P-83G-U

CIG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWq8ynUq7wM

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
communitypress1, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fnox
May 19, 2013

If Ben truly has unchecked diabetes at his weight, he should fully expect to die within a year. My father and my aunt are insulin dependent diabetics, they've really been trying to stay healthy at their age but even then they suffer complications from the disease, and they are far, far better people than Ben. He needs to realize if he makes it that he's gonna loving die unless he changes his lifestyle immediately and radically. I think he's far too obsessed with Wing Commander and Star Citizen to even do so. Also lol at Reddit thinking his weight or his loving unchecked diabetes has nothing to do with his sepsis.

And, Sandi is a cold hearted bitch for giving a box of donuts to a loving diabetic man. I had forgot that even happened, it's a perfect demonstration of how conceited and evil she actually is.

• Locked thread