Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Instagram some pics

A script devoid of talent

Still a bad actress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Quick! Death approaches

Read me a game manual

My eyesight returns

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
A hobo online

The future is revealed

A barren Gamescom

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Three hundred workers

International project

When is the next patch?

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
Tophat?

Orions Lord
May 21, 2012

Lladre posted:

Not sure how to put this.

This weekend I went into the City for a tattoo convention. It was pretty cool, first time I been to one.
Afterwards a bunch of us went to a friends and started drinking. Heavily. We started talking about Star Citizen and how much we loved hated the project.
Well during that drunken fugue apparently I was convinved to buy back into the game, and I bought a Battle Pack - Digital.

Problem is I don't recall what email I used (Or even if it was an actual correct one) tied to the account, so I don't even know where to start if I want to get my money back.

TLDR; Don't drink with Shitizens.

Well at least you didn't got a sc tattoo, did you?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
The funniest joke

Unexpected arrival

Chris plays his broken game

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Jobbo_Fett posted:

The funniest joke

Unexpected arrival

Chris plays his broken game

please gently caress off for a long time

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Marching Powder posted:

this is like when the pot tells the kettle to go gently caress itself

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Terminal sadbrains has left me in the worst physical shape of my life. I did pretty well on an exercise/diet regimen three years ago until I just kinda stopped. Now my back is always sore and I'm probably on the way to more serious problems.

So thanks Ben, I'm gonna clear out the kitchen this week and find my workout DVDs.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Marching Powder posted:

Lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Jon Do posted:

this is like when the pot tells the kettle to go gently caress itself

nah this is like the guy who rarely posts but gave you and some other babies some sincerely pathetic form of ptsd telling a guy with 20/40 posts per page to stop posting for a while

RuckusRouser
Sep 28, 2015

Theres a lot of close ups of landing gear

Tokamak posted:

I might be getting mixed up with someone else, but wasn't he a hot dog vendor, who did wacky stuff. So he became an unofficial mascot, and he was given a director of (hot dog) operations title as a fun joke.

In his Red Dead stream last night he was going on and on about his time as Director of Ops for that team, which in 1998 was a farm team for the San Diego Padres. He said that, because he was 3rd ranked in the hierarchy of the organization, if the Padres had beaten the Yankees in the 1998 World Series he would have been awarded a World Series Champions Ring.

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Marching Powder posted:

nah this is like the guy who rarely posts but gave you and some other babies some sincerely pathetic form of ptsd telling a guy with 20/40 posts per page to stop posting for a while

JainDoh fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Jul 19, 2016

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Dear Forum User Marching Powder,

It is with great regret that I have found you not to appreciate my high brow haiku humor. For that, I would like to deeply apologize on behalf of myself and the country known as Japan. In order to prevent further diplomatic faux-pas, could you please fill out the questionnaire below and return it to the above address? With your response in hand, I feel confident that I will avoid such a negative reaction in the future.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Lovingly yours,

J.T. Bottomsworth

P.S.

Did you dislike the haikus before they weren't funny? Yes/No

Did you dislike the haikus because they didn't follow proper haiku structure? Yes/No

Did you dislike the haikus because Star Citizen is no laughing matter? Yes/No

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

:hfive:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Marching Powder posted:

you're trying really hard so i'll acknowledge you. i'm so angry that you don't think star citizen is a piece of poo poo. so angry. like a nerd would get. or a dweeb. i punched a hole in my wall because of how wrong i think you are. by the way, this is the easiest thread on this forum to get a reaction out of and your failing at that.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
I wish Star Citizen would release already and prove all this dirty goons wrong!

e: oops wrong forum

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

Marching Powder posted:

hey, you're a little poop and jobbo is way funnier than you, thanks for reading

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/s0y5vMr.gifv

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Marching Powder posted:

Thank you for contributing to the thread, commando.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
His posts, numerous

Rapid fire down the tubes

Marching Powder mad

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Guys I'm really concerned that certain individuals might be spamming this thread with pointless replies. Please can we all make an effort to ensure that the quality of the replies in th--bahahahahahahahahahahahaha sorry I can't.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Free Top Hat.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Marching Powder posted:

Oh gently caress you, you butthurt snowflake content locust.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
sup

is it out yet

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

echronorian posted:

sup

is it out yet

I let it hang out all the time

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Marching Powder posted:

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
kewl

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

It's almost out.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Of money.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

boviscopophobic posted:

So far this is shaping up to be their most successful free fly event since the one in February, in terms of new accounts.

Guess why. Here's a hint: I haven't installed SC in at least 3 years. After all the TOS changes reported online, if I wanted to see whether it was worth holding on to my 35€ pledge or getting a refund, I too would create a new free fly account so I don't have to accept the TOS on my real account.

Free fly is useful that way.

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

A Neurotic Jew posted:

on the last 10ftc ever, Chris promised a whole bunch of stuff for 2.7. Procedural planets, a completed star system, Nyx landing zone, etc. And he sent the tentative date for by the end of 2016.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3780768

And that is why he was probably fired from the 104TC.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

MedicineHut posted:

And that is why he was probably fired from the 104TC.

"I'm sorry Chris, we're letting you go. Your lies are too obvious and blatant, and it's making people pick up on all the subtle lies everyone else make. Also, your pubes grew longer than the agreed 2mm, expect a call from my divorce lawyer." -Sandi

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Hopper posted:

Guess why. Here's a hint: I haven't installed SC in at least 3 years. After all the TOS changes reported online, if I wanted to see whether it was worth holding on to my 35€ pledge or getting a refund, I too would create a new free fly account so I don't have to accept the TOS on my real account.

Free fly is useful that way.

Also, there's people like me who made an account during a free fly out of car crash mentality, then saw the disaster that is the downloader and said "gently caress that".

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

imprison marching powder

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

If you had to choose between being trapped in a thread with Marching Powder, or trapped in a thread with MoMA, which would you choose?

Makes u think.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
EXPECTED RESULT
Do not base the mapping on the joy# but the Device ID to be sure a map of "imput 1" is always "imput 1" independent of the joy# windows assigns as other games do!
You don't die
Plant flair should be available for everyone when released.
TO be able to see the textures and the objects
After the EVA i can reenter my ship
Open these areas
it is possible to add joystick axes for fps .(or any other Joystick buttons/axes for any fps action). I Expected that all the keybindings and options from keyboard and mouse menu are available in joystick/gampad menu
Suit is put on normally, can see fine
I should go out and active the beacon without die. And my ship if it was very broken should explote before.
Exit bathroom/rear couch.
Not to be thrown from the cockpit
I expect to be able to exit the ship
I should have entered the ship normally and been able to sit in the co-pilot seat.
Please Fix the Bug
Fix it Please
Im normally played the game
reacht the rear left turret without issues
Over a year since this has been reported and still persistent. I expect less CPU usage, especially if SC is running.
Ship flies normally.
After powering down ship systems, one would expect them to stay off until the keybind inputs are recieved to re-activate.
if (ammo_count <= 0) then ammo_count = max_ammo;
Game should not crash
I should be able to sit at a Service Center for a long period or time without Server timing me out
Ship sits quietly on the launch pad until I'm in the seat and then flies according to control movements.
Character should not move without control input from player.
To be able to enter the ship...
To reach the main menu and be able to play the game. Noted that after a few times of restarting the computer and relaunching game, it had worked and i have made it to main menu. but that seemed to be pure luck as i had restarted 10 times to achieve this.
no wall walking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w71kQUjnkUs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6fvQCpcDNU

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Karl of many Toasts, obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AP
Jul 12, 2004