Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

oh well indiegogo probably woudlnt cancel it unless the project was "$1 million and i'll send you some pebbles"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick Ross Ulbricht
Feb 3, 2010

put yourself in the shoes of a prosecutor trying to build a case against you. what evidence could they pin on you? there is nothing on your laptop for them to use, if you obscure your bitcoins propperly, there is no way for them to trace them back to me.

MrMoo posted:

:lol: photoshop out the power strip,

this makes me miss regretsy :(

Rick Ross Ulbricht
Feb 3, 2010

put yourself in the shoes of a prosecutor trying to build a case against you. what evidence could they pin on you? there is nothing on your laptop for them to use, if you obscure your bitcoins propperly, there is no way for them to trace them back to me.
crowdfund my pump and dump cryptocurrency!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z77gRtOhF_M

god help us

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

quote:

"In terms of wallet functionality, modularity, security, and sheer performance, the Goldcoin wallet will be unrivaled. Block download times will also be decreased considerably thanks to on-the-fly compression and multi-threaded download capability." ~ Akumaburn
gently caress lol

Rick Ross Ulbricht
Feb 3, 2010

indie gogo is poo poo

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

doob is the superior kickstarter

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

welcome to cryptotown aka the memeplex aka "Civilization 2.0 - Memetic Engineering, CryptoTown on the Ground, Open Collaboration, Create, Connect, Converge"

in cryptotown we must prepare our kids for the future by teaching them basic

razorscooter fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Feb 17, 2015

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I genuinely can't tell if that guy is schizophrenic or not

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
i'm the "Memetic Engineering 101" written on a ripped up cardboard box

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
i'm also the triangles

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
i'm the
code:
natural leaders -> cats
mindmap

cool biRd pics
Aug 28, 2009

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds
:nws: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/938775984/bad-rear end-babes

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
pure art

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

idea: a pressure plate that goes under the bed so you know if your cat i hiding under there

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

duTrieux. posted:

idea: a pressure plate+noisemaker that goes under the bed so you know your cat isnt hiding under there

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

duTrieux. posted:

idea: a pressure plate that goes under the bed so you know if your cat i hiding under there

lol

no but for serious you need a laser rangefinder or a microwave motion detector

but lasers

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

i did some thinking and i've settled on a set of 4 bed risers. they can create an invisible fence (laser, infrared, whatever) to detect things entering and exiting, and also some weight sensors to determine whether the cat is up in the box spring. (also to link into the current health craze, "weigh yourself while you sleep", whatever)

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
i'll make some mock ups for the smartphone app

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Vicas posted:

i'll make some mock ups for the smartphone app

there needs to be a tare button that resets the fence and weight, you just press that if you store stuff under the bed or through laundry on the bed

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

duTrieux. posted:

there needs to be a tare button that resets the fence and weight, you just press that if you store stuff under the bed or through laundry on the bed
that's a stretch goal

Rick Ross Ulbricht
Feb 3, 2010

there needs to be gamification and social network integration

ill start the wiki for coming up with achievements

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

microphones, one in each base pillar, to determine whether a cat horks down there and approximately where

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
and then you get to the rotating knives

Rick Ross Ulbricht
Feb 3, 2010

duTrieux. posted:

microphones, one in each base pillar, to determine whether a cat horks down there and approximately where

roomba api integration stretch goal spotted

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

i have a kickstarter planned

if you can make a bad 3D model and want to be part of SA fail history PM me

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

i will pay part sweat equity,plus triple what the guy on fiverr.com was charging

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
Please let it be for the Zyborne Clock mmorpg

cool biRd pics
Aug 28, 2009

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds
somebody already did 3d printed goatse and tubgirl christmas ornaments

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

it would be my pleasure, kevin

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
these cup guys have to hand blow like ten thousand cups lol

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/northdrinkware/north-drinkware-mt-hood-the-oregon-pint-glass

all their backers are going to get hand blown (in china) cups probably

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill

Stereotype posted:

all their backers are going to get hand blown

well which is it, make up your mind

LOOK I AM A TURTLE
May 22, 2003

"I'm actually a tortoise."
Grimey Drawer
i didnt read much of this, but it has some good pictures: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1623845638/zrro-touch-your-tv-from-the-couch

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
ou, ya!

Rick Ross Ulbricht
Feb 3, 2010

lol why http://www.reddit.com/search?q=zrro

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

oh yeah that seems great, pushing buttons in a smart phone game is already so great i can only imagine it's improved by having to look at a separate screen and figure out where to touch on a blank screen

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Boxturret posted:

oh yeah that seems great, pushing buttons in a smart phone game is already so great i can only imagine it's improved by having to look at a separate screen and figure out where to touch on a blank screen
did you even look at the page

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

quote:

the first multi-touch technology that precisely senses conductive objects (like fingers) up to 1.2 inches away from the pad with sub-pixel resolution.

Yeah, I don't believe that's actually working for a minute. BACKED BY ADVANCED ALGORITHMS.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Sham bam bamina! posted:

did you even look at the page

yes

did i read anything

no

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
i wouldn't understand how to "precisely senses conductive objects (like fingers) up to 1.2 inches away from the pad with sub-pixel resolution"

5" screen at 1080p we're talking about precision better than 5 thou

oh, and it supports 4k output

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

JawnV6 posted:

i wouldn't understand how to "precisely senses conductive objects (like fingers) up to 1.2 inches away from the pad with sub-pixel resolution"

5" screen at 1080p we're talking about precision better than 5 thou

oh, and it supports 4k output

when you're making poo poo up whole cloth you might as well go full retard

• Locked thread