Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.

That trigger discipline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
She looks like a female trump

Lol

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Macrowave Oven posted:

That trigger discipline
she probably got gang banged by those camo'd dudes all night so it makes sense

"i said give me a fat clip, pull your dress back down"

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Chinatown posted:

1.7 million each or something like that

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Chinatown posted:

1.7 million each or something like that

Lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Yeah my bad. According to the DoD its more like 1.9 million.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomahawk_(missile)

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
That's a lot to spend on a missile that apparently doesn't hit what you point it at the majority of the time clearly the solution is to spend even more money on new and improved weapons

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Hmmm,

The White House is readying an executive order that aims to open up new areas of the Atlantic and Arctic oceans to offshore oil and gas drilling, according to multiple individuals briefed on the proposal.

http://www.berkshireeagle.com/stories/trump-to-open-up-offshore-drilling,503832

guess the gulf of mexico disaster is forgotten. lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Gotta take advantage of that Arctic ice melting

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

"Launch........ 59 missles!"

Sir if we just launched 55 we could afford to fun meals on wheels, and realistically it'll probably get the same results.

"I said 59! It has to be 59!"

For real why the gently caress was it 59?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Should have been 69 really

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

top, top trigger discipline

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Blue Train posted:

Should have been 69 really

I agree, if you're going to spend like 90 million bucks on missiles anyways you should just shell out to hit the sex number.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
https://twitter.com/Daryl16519C/status/850449934658584577
the alt-right have it all figured out - it was the jews! it was the jews all along lol

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
re: the cuckplosion, the other day a good friend of mine (read: total rear end in a top hat that I love) showed me a NSFW comic that defended cuckoldery as a kink, doing so in a ridiculous manner that was supposed to be taken seriously. At least one reader said that comic empowered them to "reclaim the slur". Cuck. That was the "slur" in question. Hearty lols abound.

Basically now I'm imagining these words every time someone cries about how Trump was a secret cuck all this time. Decent lols on their own, but a perfect side-dish to complement these Grade-S LMAO Steaks this administration's serving us. ( :ssh: I blanked out the nfsw parts, no relevant lols in that.)

When the bombs finally come for us, instead of a silhouette that proves that I as a human once existed, they will find the word LOL burned into the wall behind me.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
Isn't it widely accepted in Washington and in North Korea that any attack, no matter how small or large, from NK against the US spells the end of NK, and so players on both sides are completely aware that such an attack will never take place? Presidents have consistently used the NK threat to unite the US population against something. It's simple posturing.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Lime Tonics posted:

Hmmm,

The White House is readying an executive order that aims to open up new areas of the Atlantic and Arctic oceans to offshore oil and gas drilling, according to multiple individuals briefed on the proposal.

http://www.berkshireeagle.com/stories/trump-to-open-up-offshore-drilling,503832

guess the gulf of mexico disaster is forgotten. lol

Seems like a good time to put an application together to be a roughneck!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ProperCoochie posted:

Isn't it widely accepted in Washington and in North Korea that any attack, no matter how small or large, from NK against the US spells the end of NK, and so players on both sides are completely aware that such an attack will never take place? Presidents have consistently used the NK threat to unite the US population against something. It's simple posturing.

They've tried to paint nk as a threat for years, they could get sk and maybe japan but are no threat to america and if they actually used a nuke we would erase them and they know it

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
*trump does some retarded poo poo*

it was uhhh BANNON's FAULT!!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Sir if we just launched 55 we could afford to fun meals on wheels, and realistically it'll probably get the same results.

trump can't write the number 6

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Also lol if you think trump reciprocates. He gives in the case of his wives and paid ladies or takes in the case of Putin. It is never mutual

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?
Maybe 1 got stuck in the tubes

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Indy posted:

Maybe 1 got stuck in the tubes

What does trumps hosed up carnie sperm have to do with tomahawks

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Drunk & Ugly posted:

she probably got gang banged by those camo'd dudes all night so it makes sense

"i said give me a fat clip, pull your dress back down"

misogyny and sexism is cool as long as its towards conservatives:thumbsup:

Let us English
Feb 21, 2004

Actual photo of Let Us English, probably seen here waking his wife up in the morning talking about chemical formulae when all she wants is a hot cup of shhhhh
Trump has one day that's not a cluster gently caress and this thread is filled with people claiming he wins 2020 and all is for nothing.

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

Let us English posted:

Trump has one day that's not a cluster gently caress and this thread is filled with people claiming he wins 2020 and all is for nothing.

Nah he wins 2020 because dems are a bunch of ding dongs who'll put Hillary up again because It Is Definitely Her Turn You Guys.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Let us English posted:

And what day would that be. The one where he gave a speech that one time

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Tiny Lowtax posted:

It was in fact 60 but one of them splashed into the Mediterranean en route. Losing only one missile out of 60 is not bad, actually.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Lifeglug posted:

Nah he wins 2020 because dems are a bunch of ding dongs who'll put Hillary up again because It Is Definitely Her Turn You Guys.

No way this is happening, Dem primaries are going to be an awesome clownshow

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20gwf7YttQM

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Wikkheiser posted:

It was in fact 60 but one of them splashed into the Mediterranean en route. Losing only one missile out of 60 is not bad, actually.

500k well spent!

*abolishes meals on wheels*

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Drunk & Ugly posted:

I'm dead aren't i and i'm in hell

Not Hell my friend, the Lolysean Fields

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Mr Havafap posted:

Not Hell my friend, the Lolysean Fields

Mods change whitehouse spokesman's name to lolysean spicer

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
the person who destroyed Milo is having fun

https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/850338108424015872

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
and quick lol

https://twitter.com/meaningfuldream...r%3D4245%23pti1

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Let us English posted:

lol if you think today wasn't a cluster gently caress. As the tweet above points out we just blew $90 million dollars to take out some 1950's jets and a quonsett hut whose combined total value couldn't be more than $10 million. The art of the deal right there.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Applewhite posted:

lol if you think today wasn't a cluster gently caress. As the tweet above points out we just blew $90 million dollars to take out some 1950's jets and a quonsett hut whose combined total value couldn't be more than $10 million. The art of the deal right there.

The art of war, dude.
The US just showed (again) they're willing to spend millions to destroy your crappy stuff, just to prove a point.
Because the US can afford it, and you can't.

There's even a word I can't remember for it, like destroying your own stuff in view of your less well equipped enemy, pretty demoralizing stuff for them.

Let us English
Feb 21, 2004

Actual photo of Let Us English, probably seen here waking his wife up in the morning talking about chemical formulae when all she wants is a hot cup of shhhhh

Applewhite posted:

It was but bought him a weekend on media tounge baths. Anytime he gets anything resembling good press the chicken littles post in this thread. See the Maddow tax story for example.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
I love all these wannabe military analysts trying to do a battle damage assessment from official Russian and Syrian media 😁

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mr Havafap posted:

There's even a word I can't remember for it, like destroying your own stuff in view of your less well equipped enemy, pretty demoralizing stuff for them.

Schadenfreude