Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

This is the perfect descriptor for Urine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

awyuh stawk

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Bran continues his inbroken streak of being the worst part of the story.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
No Arya in the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqgi1IjDoU8

This show is bad.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
This popped up in my youtube and is infinitely better than what we've been watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P7ZK7KQF2Y

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Waltzing Along posted:

This popped up in my youtube and is infinitely better than what we've been watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P7ZK7KQF2Y

but that was really bad, too

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

how low can we go

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mr. Unlucky posted:

they had two unique vikings in the book and the show goes with this bland ramsay-lite poo poo what a waste of a character

Victarion Greyjoy is great yeah.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Predictions for the next few episodes:

- Arya gives Littlefinger a few inches of her needle.

- All the super amazing unsullied warriors do gently caress all but die in a field.

- The dragons continue to screech and fly around and do dick all for their momma.

- Drogon eats Varys for no good reason except his character has run its course.

Also, what's the bet Danny flaps a dragon up to Winterfell and is promptly warged by Brann because being a big screech lizard is somehow more annoying than a sled bound cripple?

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
I'm the goon who considers himself too intellectually superior to enjoy Euron's character because "finger in the bum" and cool pirate battle scenes are too juvenile for me. I watch this show religiously, post about how bad it is, and hate my life.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

how low can we go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

I'm the goon who considers himself too intellectually superior to enjoy Euron's character because "finger in the bum" and cool pirate battle scenes are too juvenile for me. I watch this show religiously, post about how bad it is, and hate my life.

:same:

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I am Varys, the spider, master of spies. I can't figure out when Lannister armies move.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I am the iron bank, financier of the world, wealthier than all the kingdoms. Nobody has killed and robbed me.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

nice

why do people like the books again?

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I am the iron bank, financier of the world, wealthier than all the kingdoms. Nobody has killed and robbed me.

I don't think this random bank officer carries the bank's net worth on him

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

brugroffil posted:

:thunk:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

brugroffil posted:

Mycroft seems like a bit of a dumb. First he gives $$ to Stannis. Now he is backing Cersei.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I am Varys, the spider, master of spies. I can't figure out when Lannister armies move.

To be fair, the Lannister forces seem to be able to teleport

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm starting to miss those religious fanatics from last season.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Waltzing Along posted:

Mycroft seems like a bit of a dumb. First he gives $$ to Stannis. Now he is backing Cersei.

Davos convinced them that Cersei was a dumbass who would fumblefuck everything if she were in power.

As it stands right now, she is not. Dany's fleet is destroyed, her forces are far away and now isolated. Dorne and Highgarden have both been subdued, and Jon is completely uninterested in attacking the south. The only unknown factor at this point are the dragons, for which she has a countermeasure prepared. Also, there's likely some money plundered from the Tyrells, who are the richest family in Westeros. She will likely use this money to pay them off some.

Not to say she won't self-own, she absolutely will, but at this exact snapshot in time she's queen bitch of the world.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Where do all the soldiers come from? They keep dying, over and over, but never seem to run out.

Makes no sense.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Waltzing Along posted:

Where do all the soldiers come from? They keep dying, over and over, but never seem to run out.

Makes no sense.

Well the one team in entirely made up from dead soldiers so I would guess that is how he keeps getting more.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Since Caster was loving generations of daughters the likelihood of genetic defects must have been really high. I want to see the physically challenged/deformed White Walkers. One of those baby boys must have looked like a nightmare deformed monster

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

brugroffil posted:

They move thousands of tons of gold by magical teleporting ships, obviously.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Waltzing Along posted:

Makes no sense.

The Lannisters have had a decent size standing army since Season 1/2. Aside from a few losses to Rob, they've been good to go since then. They beat Stannis at Blackwater soundly, and have been doing peacekeeping work in the Riverlands since the Red Wedding.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
High garden's army died on its way back to its home planet

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

lol that ser joras is healed and will head back to meet the love of his life... only to disrobe himself and show his freddy krueger scarred body

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Arcsquad12 posted:

High garden's army died on its way back to its home planet
All the Tryell bannermen, including Sam's Dad, turned against them, probably because the old lady was all that was left of that house.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

So, is GRRM just going to novelize what's going on in the show now? Bam, off the hook, done his work :smug:

Just add in a bunch of pages of sex, as well as characters who aren't in the show killing other characters who aren't in the show, and he's home free.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I doubt it - the show already diverged from the books in ways that are significantly different. Maybe same notes will be hit. Stannis is probably going to die somewhere up North maybe but again what's going on up there is radically different between the show and the books other than Jon getting stabbed and the Boltons are at Winterfell.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

nice

The books were good and I enjoyed reading them. I'm glad I didn't become a bitter weirdo about them.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

nice

That's like 1 paragraph out of 5 books and so it's not really a big of a deal and no one really fixates on it like GBS does.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Besides if you can't appreciate the imagery of Emilia Clarke making GBS threads all over herself in a field then idk what to tell you.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

goons wrote a really embarrassing asoiaf fanfic and jerk themselves off to it

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I hope GRRM will put a popular character in a position totally opposite to what was shown on the show so I can see the gnashing of teeth on Twitter .

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Dongicus posted:

goons wrote a really embarrassing asoiaf fanfic and jerk themselves off to it

Goons write embarrassing fanfic about literally every form of media that they consume

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I hope in the finale at the very end it flashes back to Bran waking up in the hospital ward in winterfell after falling from the tower, and we realize everything has just been dreams he was having while in a coma.

and then gets promptly stepped on by a giant and the credits roll.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Also, is the show trying to make it painfully obvious that Dany has a traitor in her camp because everyone seems to know everything she is doing at all times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

spudsbuckley posted:

Goons write embarrassing fanfic about literally every form of media that they consume

I posted a post about posting in your post about posting on a board of posts.