Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

What an insufferable bunch of assholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

“Can we make a TikTok in your store?”

“No, get the gently caress out.”

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

This is violence. No poo poo if I worked at an ice cream shop I would rather deal with armed robbers than endure a singing TikTok stunt.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

https://twitter.com/metroidisdabes1/status/1492063136177926145?t=xS-1cYa8qU_1ZpqItEfg0A&s=19

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
sweet christmas

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

The only valid response to that is "Get the gently caress out of my store."

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
just throw a sugar shaker at one of the kids' heads and spray the table with a fire extinguisher

would be an appropriate response there

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
*complains about how trashy last night's halftime show was*

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

YeahTubaMike posted:

*complains about how trashy last night's halftime show was*

Don't forget the complaints about its lack of diversity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I thought I could take those videos. I really did. But I am not strong enough. I am nothing in the face of their power. An ant at God's feet