Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

I love this one so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Oh my god, this has me in stitches.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_p57em9mzjW1u0xlnn.mp4

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

mind the walrus posted:

Smash Mouth knew exactly what they were doing when they made All-Star. Remember when it was the tie-in single to Mystery Men?

And also Rat Race.

Man, that song was all over the place. Sooner or later it'd have to land in meme territory; it was statistically inevitable.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

What a Duketastrophe!

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Classic

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

I... I absolutely understand what all those words are, but none of these sentences make sense to me

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Stroke or anime.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Rolo posted:

Stroke or anime.

stroking to anime

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Slime posted:

stroking to anime

not a meme, that's just what a lot of goons do.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

This one was pretty good

Also I just learned that these embedded mp4s can have sound in them as well.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Calaveron posted:

I... I absolutely understand what all those words are, but none of these sentences make sense to me

Yeah, the only thing people really remember from GT was Super Saiyan 4 and Blutz Waves. Also Vegeta's moustache.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
presenting my five regular emotions and the panoply they combine to make:

edit: and another teenage stepdad joint

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Wrap it up, kids. Meme’s over.

Dudeabides
Jul 26, 2009

"You better not buy me that goddamn tourist av"

This is Dukelicious!

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

Android Apocalypse posted:

Wrap it up, kids. Meme’s over.

i might buy that if it didn't have the "despite the fact that they're obviously grilled" at the bottom

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

For anyone who doesn't know about @ProBirdRights...

https://twitter.com/ProBirdRights/status/879840865740480513

it was in response to 45 having the same kind of fake Time magazine cover up in Mar-a-lago, I believe?

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

presenting my five regular emotions and the panoply they combine to make:

I do love some dumb wordplay sometimes.

Thanks, Gene.
Thene.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
I missed the WW2 history lesson on Horngrad

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

There seems to be a lot of compression from the conversion to jpg

A lossy edit, if you will :grin:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/gbgJZCU.mp4

Beef Hardcheese
Jan 21, 2003

HOW ABOUT I LASH YOUR SHIT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmAzDugES_I

soylon
Jan 29, 2015

this is a poo poo post

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
i was in india and i saw this magnificent thing

the security guard (who was watching me intently as i was the only white guy for miles) immediately came up and told me to stop which is why i only have this weird angle but it was too late and i'd seen everything.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Robyn Hitchcock in the meme thread :sotw:

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

i was in india and i saw this magnificent thing

the security guard (who was watching me intently as i was the only white guy for miles) immediately came up and told me to stop which is why i only have this weird angle but it was too late and i'd seen everything.

name is accurate, chipotle always makes me poot

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Slime posted:

name is accurate, chipotle always makes me poot

Does it really or is this just the “Mexican food gives people the runs” meme that I assume dates back to the 50s when the only people in the US who had ever had Mexican food had it in Tijuana on spring break

E: not a callout, I’ve actually always legit wondered this, people to this day equate Taco Bell with gastrointestinal distress and it’s like the most mainstream milquetoast focus-grouped food ever

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Data Graham posted:

Does it really or is this just the “Mexican food gives people the runs” meme that I assume dates back to the 50s when the only people in the US who had ever had Mexican food had it in Tijuana on spring break

E: not a callout, I’ve actually always legit wondered this, people to this day equate Taco Bell with gastrointestinal distress and it’s like the most mainstream milquetoast focus-grouped food ever

It’s American processed bullshit on bread, pushed through a play doh maker to look like Mexican food.

You want some runs eat an entire box of kraft mac n cheese.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Data Graham posted:

it's the beans, not the spice. most of america is used to eating white bread, meat, and sugar in some form or another three meals a day, so their body reacts poorly the instant they eat something with a modicum of dietary fiber in it. taco bell meat is also like 40% oats so there's more fiber there too.

i know a guy who gets diarrhea from eating fruit. any fruit. his diet is entirely frozen dinners and candy and weed. somehow he's still alive.

Jeremy_X
Jul 27, 2006

Data Graham posted:

There's something about fast food "Mexican" that my intestines read as fart fuel. Authentic Mexican, casual dining TexMex, Taco Trucks, straight up beans all fine. Taco Bell however leaves me with exit velocity gas. I've never figured it out.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Sagebrush posted:

it's the beans, not the spice. most of america is used to eating white bread, meat, and sugar in some form or another three meals a day, so their body reacts poorly the instant they eat something with a modicum of dietary fiber in it. taco bell meat is also like 40% oats so there's more fiber there too.

i know a guy who gets diarrhea from eating fruit. any fruit. his diet is entirely frozen dinners and candy and weed. somehow he's still alive.

Does that oats thing only apply to the ground beef then? Pretty hard to buff up grilled chicken or steak (even granting that we’re not talking usda prime here) with filler.

Or is that another citation needed?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

the oats are in the ground beef, yes. I don't imagine they would add oats to the chicken. i'm sure there is an equivalent technique, though.

ironically the oat filler makes the ground beef healthier, pound-for-pound, than most other fast food beef products

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Data Graham posted:

Does that oats thing only apply to the ground beef then? Pretty hard to buff up grilled chicken or steak (even granting that we’re not talking usda prime here) with filler.

Or is that another citation needed?

When there we're all of those rumors going around about fake beef at Taco Bell they released a statement saying the ground beef was 88% meat 12% water oats and spices.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Yeah, I mean I don’t doubt there’s filler where they can get away with it, but 40% strains credibility.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

:discourse:

Now that's how you cross-pollinate memes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Sagebrush posted: