Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

It's hilarious that you guys haven't noticed yet that Prickly City had been reruns for the past 6 months, ever since Stantis hung himself last November

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
In our defense, the damned in hell tend to not realize they're there.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Duckbag posted:

Lol if Zuck runs as a democrat, he'll just be another in a long line of inexperienced rich white guys who get crushed.
You can run against the left wing, labor, or the civil rights/identity/populist bloc, but not all three.

If you wanna run as an inexperienced rich white guy, you've gotta go Republican.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Avirosb posted:

If you wanna run as an inexperienced rich white guy, you've gotta go Republican.

Zuckerberg is Jewish and pro science, they would burn him at the stake.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Maybe Zuckerberg... shouldn't run.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Why do people seem to have the idea that Zuckerberg may have Presidential aspirations? Apologies, I just don't keep tabs on whatever he does or says.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Regalingualius posted:

Why do people seem to have the idea that Zuckerberg may have Presidential aspirations? Apologies, I just don't keep tabs on whatever he does or says.

In the last couple months, he's been publicly doing things that only people who are running for office would do, like touring auto plants and eating dinner with Midwestern families and going on a 50-state tour.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Giving speeches about politics and economics and stuff too. Also he's not an atheist anymore apparently.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
And just as importantly, he's brought along a photographer to document him doing these things.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Roland Jones posted:

Giving speeches about politics and economics and stuff too. Also he's not an atheist anymore apparently .
Oh yeah he's definitely running.

Angry Salami
Jul 27, 2013

Don't trust the skull.
Zuckerberg going against Trump would be one of the few ways we could end up with a 2020 race where I'm not sure who I'd rather see win...

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
You would be hard pressed to find anyone I wouldn't vote for over Trump. Disappointed that it may be the only option yet again but still getting my vote.

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Were the Zuck photo ops posted already? They're incredibly damning

:lol: the black church one

white_noise fucked around with this message at 08:34 on May 30, 2017

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

If Zuckerberg or Booker get the dem nom just loving shoot me.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Zuck could not survive a primary without some sort of Bernie style grassroots support and Zuck is too much of an lovely little robot man with no life experiences or empathy to run that kind of campaign.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Improbable Lobster posted:

Zuck could not survive a primary without some sort of Bernie style grassroots support and Zuck is too much of an lovely little robot man with no life experiences or empathy to run that kind of campaign.

to be fair its not like the democrats have proper primaries anyway, if he was chosen by the party elites to be the nominee he'd win the primary by hook or by crook

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

white_noise posted:

That's Harper levels of "trust me, I'm totally a real flesh-and-blood human".

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

white_noise posted:

to be fair its not like the democrats have proper primaries anyway, if he was chosen by the party elites to be the nominee he'd win the primary by hook or by crook

"What does the Zuckerberg want?"
"Information. Information."

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Hands are too large, a bad cartoon.

Also Trump should be in a golf kart.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Cat Mattress posted:

Hands are too large, a bad cartoon.

Also Trump should be in a golf kart.

The dick is the right size though. :discourse:

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Destroy this mad brute

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Oh no, not our democycar!

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

"Mr Noseworthy" is dog whistle racism, right? Just a wink wink to other like minded folks.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ramos posted:

The dick is the right size though. :discourse:
Thanks, I didn't even notice it (lol) till you pointed it out.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Zesty posted:

"Mr Noseworthy" is dog whistle racism, right? Just a wink wink to other like minded folks.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

What about accusing Jewish people of wanting to steal children's blood?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Xander77 posted:

That's Harper levels of "trust me, I'm totally a real flesh-and-blood human".

He's Harper if Harper was into stealing websites instead of oil and racism.

white_noise posted:

It's not His Turn though, none of the Democrat higher-ups feel like they have any obligation to Johnny come lately computer fucker.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fulchrum posted:

What about accusing Jewish people of wanting to steal children's blood?
Much like how I'm against literal Jewish pedophile vampires, I'm also against literal robots wearing human skin who (once again, literally) want to drink the blood of the poor to be forever young. Even if said robots are Jewish.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

It's not His Turn though, none of the Democrat higher-ups feel like they have any obligation to Johnny come lately computer fucker.

Did you just call the African-American base "the Democrat higher-ups"?

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
Deak

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Fulchrum posted:

Did you just call the African-American base "the Democrat higher-ups"?

I was refering to the "party elites" that white_noise mentioned you incredible moron

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Fuckerberg has an extremely poor ethical track record. Facebooks lets people target ads by race (extremely illegal and used by the Trump campaign to discourage minorities from voting), ran social experiments on users without their consent (an incredibly major violation of the most basic of experimental ethics) and sued a bunch of Hawaiian landowners so that he could buy an island for a pittance.

He surrounded himself with toadies and yes men and is Dunning-Kruger-ing himself the exact same way that Trump did.

Nethilia
Oct 17, 2012

Hullabalooza '96
Easily Depressed
Teenagers Edition

white_noise posted:

:lol: the black church one

The universal look of an old black woman that ran out of fucks for white men's poo poo back in '68.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

I was refering to the "party elites" that white_noise mentioned you incredible moron

white_noise said a group that would decide the outcome of the primary. Since we aren't dealing in deranged conspiracy theories with no basis in reality, the only group I can think of who fit that bill is the African American voting base.

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

The EU may have mocked Donald Trump, but they forgot one thing- The Orb

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Ofaloaf posted:

The EU may have mocked Donald Trump, but they forgot one thing- The Orb
Judging by that map The Orb is powerful enough to shift tectonic plates.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I can't think of a more fitting end to the Trump presidency than all of us getting consumed by spirals.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Fulchrum posted:

white_noise said a group that would decide the outcome of the primary. Since we aren't dealing in deranged conspiracy theories with no basis in reality, the only group I can think of who fit that bill is the African American voting base.

That's an incredible leap of logic. You realize that the Democratic party is a political party and not just a bunch of people hanging out, right?

Improbable Lobster fucked around with this message at 11:59 on May 30, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

That's an incredible leap of logic. You realize that the Democratic party is a political party and not just a bunch of people hanging out, right?

Yes, and I also notice that the primary tends to come down to votes, specifically, who has more of them.

• Locked thread