Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I do the fist pump with the handler whenever you eat a meal, even though I've eaten probably 800 meals so far.

i hate the handler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

That's like an hour into the game dude

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*hits first ? block in 1-1* Alright. Let's see where I'm at.

lol

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*hits first ? block in 1-1* Alright. Let's see where I'm at.

lol

i was gonna play iconoclasts but then i bounced off of a bunch of the other Indie Treasures from thsi year and so it ended up on the backburner, sounds like i hosed up maybe

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I bought Iconoclasts on Steam a while ago because it looked really good but never got around to it... all the IZ buzz might finally get me to pick it up. But for now it’s more Hitman and FOTNS: Lost Paradise

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Spenbding my afternoon opening and close Smash ultimate. Thank you Sakurai.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Rocket Slime and DQXI. I might check out Iconoclasts too since everybody’s talking about it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

there are some puzzley parts of iconoclasts that make me feel real dumb after figuring them out

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Went to world of beer with the old man. Can’t believe the suckaneers are gonna beat the Taints.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Went to world of beer with the old man. Can’t believe the suckaneers are gonna beat the Taints.

lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

World of Beer ftw. Its a loving whole world of beer that has beer from around he world

edit: Sorry, got confused with Beer World

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Edit: The buccaneers are loving regards.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ronde Barber is a really good commentator.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

World of Beer ftw. Its a loving whole world of beer that has beer from around he world

edit: Sorry, got confused with Beer World

This

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

There’s also Beers of the World in Rochester

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

There’s also Beers of the World in Rochester

:vince:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
>drinking on Sunday

Antoine Silvere
Nov 25, 2008

Are these soap bubbles?
Grimey Drawer
DQXI. Got my rear end handed to me by the gatekeeper at the fortress of fear so now im just going around completing side quests

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Made it to Hokkaido in my replay of Hitman 1’s story mode but I think I’m going to save it for tomorrow. Did some fun stuff I hadn’t done before, like getting Cross to kill his to kill his lawyer in Bangkok. Tomorrow I’ll finish it off and then have to decide whether to jump straight into 2 or focus on Lost Paradise for a while.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Smash and mhgu

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Did some fun stuff I hadn’t done before, like getting Cross to kill his to kill his lawyer in Bangkok.

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that! Loved how Cross just called his dad after stressing out for a bit, then just being like "D-Dad...it happened again... :ohdear:" I can just imagine his father's sigh, about having to get a new lawyer and cover up yet another murder

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Major Isoor posted:

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that! Loved how Cross just called his dad after stressing out for a bit, then just being like "D-Dad...it happened again... :ohdear:" I can just imagine his father's sigh, about having to get a new lawyer and cover up yet another murder

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Played some Path, then got to the Catacombs in Dark soul, now back to Path. Deleted my save in Smash. Probably gonna stream it next time so people can help me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Synthy came into my stream and asked if I got the Crimson Grieves, which he made up, and then five minutes later I found the crimson robes and his mind was blown.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Synthy came into my stream and asked if I got the Crimson Grieves, which he made up, and then five minutes later I found the crimson robes and his mind was blown.

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

No grieves then though? The set bonus is pretty bonkers iirc.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know, I just put it on for the luls.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I only dress up in Dark Souls to look cool as long as the armor doesn't slow me down.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
dark lulz

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Did a 7 hour co-op divinity original sin 2 session last night, and we’re about to get into act 2. What a fuckin delightfully good game.

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

I only dress up in Dark Souls to look cool as long as the armor doesn't slow me down.

fang boar helm ftw

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I’m home sick so going to be gaming today hope everyone has a nice day today

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

spb posted:

I’m home sick so going to be gaming today hope everyone has a nice day today

Staying at home sick gaming is powerful gaming.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Staying at home sick gaming is powerful gaming.

Did this on Wednesday and did all the monhun winter themed events

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

can’t come in today boss... I got a bad fever. (stage whisper) smash fever. hang up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Got to the Tomb of Giants in Dark Soul, played some Path... Prolly gonna play more Path. Maybe Smash world later...

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Got to the Tomb of Giants in Dark Soul, played some Path... Prolly gonna play more Path. Maybe Smash world later...

nice, nice, nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

b_d posted:

can’t come in today boss... I got a bad fever. (stage whisper) smash fever. hang up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP_QB5UAPik