Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

cruz and carly are merely exchanging long protein strings, it all makes sense now :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
The only part of a men's or women's bathroom that is sex-specific is the urinals, and those are entirely optional. There is nothing about a row of stalls and sinks that corresponds to someone's genitals, sexual identification, or otherwise.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Maoist Pussy posted:

I had unisex bathrooms in uni and it was pretty terrible trying to unleash a Saturday morning beer poo poo with Sally van der Huytens two feet away.

How did it feel to get a vision of the future that you are powerless to stop

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

The only part of a men's or women's bathroom that is sex-specific is the urinals, and those are entirely optional. There is nothing about a row of stalls and sinks that corresponds to someone genitals, sexual identification, or otherwise.

Well, there are also the people. The people correspond to genitals.

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

Al! posted:

Whys it so important that it happen though?

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine

Al! posted:

I agree, that's why we should just let anyone of any gender use any bathroom and try not make a big deal out of it

berlin also goes ffa style in its clubs
the main disadvantage is that theres no shorter line for the mens room
bonus points if you can recognize this one :coal:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

No Mans Land 2 posted:

Whys it so important that it happen though?

I think you'll find that the liberal exploiters are winning regardless - most homes already contain at least one unisex bathroom. It's true, you might be sitting near one right now!!!!!

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Maoist Pussy posted:

Well, there are also the people. The people correspond to genitals.

Have to ask again, what in the world are you doing in there? Do you and a friend have some kabuki ritual you perform in the stalls? Most people I know go to the bathroom without interacting with anyone's genitals but their own, and can be equally accommodated by toilets regardless of the picture on the door.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Have to ask again, what in the world are you doing in there?

Like, this is where we are now. Some dude takes birth control pills and writes a huffy blog about how gender is fluid and *8 years of random idiocy* later you have spergs asking what you do in the loving toilets.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

as halfway crooks posted:

click immediately if you want to see a black car doing donuts around protestors in california lmao
(you do)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXpJXKCUiHc

god bless america.

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine

Al! posted:

I think you'll find that the liberal exploiters are winning regardless - most homes already contain at least one unisex bathroom. It's true, you might be sitting near one right now!!!!!

Hmm

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/amychozick/status/727219594067369984

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Maoist Pussy posted:

I had unisex bathrooms in uni and it was pretty terrible trying to unleash a Saturday morning beer poo poo with Sally van der Huytens two feet away.

This is a good point, it's already really weird when you and a female co-worker are walking toward the bathroom and you open the doors at the same time, only to be greeted to the sound of some fat soul from IT struggling to live in a stall. Forcing women to sit in a stall next to a grown man that sounds like he's giving birth is hosed up

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted

berlin also goes ffa style in its clubs
the main disadvantage is that theres no shorter line for the mens room
bonus points if you can recognize this one :coal:

berghain?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Al! posted:

It felt bad, Al. It was bad and I didn't like it.

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad
https://twitter.com/TheFix/status/727209820508557312

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Maoist Pussy posted:

Its weird that you think its good to allow a tiny population of male cross-dressers to decide this issue rather than the hundreds of millions of women who would rather not have Zeitgeist in the toilet with them. Very progressive thinking there.

Having a Zeitgeist in the toilet right now. Here I sit all broken hearted.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

lorn Wayne posted:

cruz and carly are merely exchanging long protein strings, it all makes sense now :eyepop:

Aww, beaten like Ross Perot!

I really want to see Cruz have to endure multiple daily doses of humiliation to stay in this race. And still lose miserably.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Maoist Pussy posted:

It felt bad, Al. It was bad and I didn't like it.

Just like the victory of labor over capital, it is inevitable

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

H5N1 posted:

:siren: IMPORTANT VOTING INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL GOP DELEGATES FROM THE RNC :siren:

While the RNC is here to ensure that you have a comfortable convention with us, we are also concerned about your safety. With that in mind, we ask that you take the Safety Information Card out of the seat pocket in front of you and follow along as we perform our safety demonstration.

Your seat belt has been designed for easy fastening and release. To fasten, insert the metal fitting into the buckle, adjust to fit snugly with the loose end of the strap and simply lift the buckle release to unfasten. Your seat belt should always be worn low and tight across your lap...for Kasich!!!

Thank you.

Your RNC

This is a good post that didn't deserve to be the last one on the page.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Al! posted:

Just like the victory of labor over capital, it is inevitable

It also taught me that it is OK to make other people feel bad and to impose my will on them.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
seriously voting based on whether guys who wish they had vaginas gets to use the woman's washroom or not is dumb

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine

congratulations! you win half a baggie of ketamine

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 46 minutes!
Slippery Tilde

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

The only part of a men's or women's bathroom that is sex-specific is the urinals, and those are entirely optional. There is nothing about a row of stalls and sinks that corresponds to someone's genitals, sexual identification, or otherwise.

also anyone can poop into a urinal

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

H5N1 posted:

:siren: IMPORTANT VOTING INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL GOP DELEGATES FROM THE RNC :siren:

While the RNC is here to ensure that you have a comfortable convention with us, we are also concerned about your safety. With that in mind, we ask that you take the Safety Information Card out of the seat pocket in front of you and follow along as we perform our safety demonstration.

Your seat belt has been designed for easy fastening and release. To fasten, insert the metal fitting into the buckle, adjust to fit snugly with the loose end of the strap and simply lift the buckle release to unfasten. Your seat belt should always be worn low and tight across your lap...for Kasich!!!

Thank you.

Your RNC

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

If someone has a Trump sign...don't try this

https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/727220934055088128

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

mandatory lesbian posted:

castrations pretty hardcore

Yeah, that's why it's easy for me to remember them.:gonk:

(also just that creepy vacant look that their leader had)

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine
honestly though a weekend of german techno club experiences is probably the best shortcut to finding out that sharing a unisex bathroom with trannies can be almost unremarkable in its mundanity

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

also anyone can poop into a urinal

strangely not as gross when somebody spits their chew into a urinal.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

honestly though a weekend of german techno club experiences is probably the best shortcut to finding out that sharing a unisex bathroom with trannies can be almost unremarkable in its mundanity

True. Still, a man cannot be a woman and it is good that the teegee mans are given

quote:

a vision of the future that you are powerless to stop

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

A weekend of gernan techno club experiences would be transformative for the whole electorate

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

When I go cruising for some understall/gloryhole public gay sex, I expect the person adjacent to me to have a penis. Call me old fashioned like that.

And if you're confused about the looming danger of these radical changes, you need only look to Europe - their stall walls go all the way to the ground. If there's no gh, you've got to run the risk of staring at the back or top of a dude's head.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Do It Once Right posted:

When I go cruising for some understall/gloryhole public gay sex, I expect the person adjacent to me to have a penis. Call me old fashioned like that.

And if you're confused about the looming danger of these radical changes, you need only look to Europe - their stall walls go all the way to the ground. If there's no gh, you've got to run the risk of staring at the back or top of a dude's head.

- Milo Yiannopoulos

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Typo posted:

seriously voting based on whether guys who wish they had vaginas gets to use the woman's washroom or not is dumb

If you are one of said people it's probably a good indication that the person pushing said agenda doesn't have your best interests in mind!!!

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Al! posted:

If you are one of said people it's probably a good indication that the person pushing said agenda doesn't have your best interests in mind!!!

Obvious, but true.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

No Mans Land 2 posted:

Men and women prefer to have some modesty about their bodily functions around each other.

Who prefers to feel shame? Bunch of dumb assed textiles.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

lorn Wayne posted:

IF YOU HAVE A BETTER WAY I'D LIKE TO HEAR IT

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Reminds me of the old Lyndon Johnson story about how he once tried to get an opponent to deny he was a pigfucker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RACHET
Dec 29, 2014

by exmarx
Dennis Hastert goes to wrestling teams instead of German clubs.

• Locked thread