Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Trump is scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

The steak thing I can almost understand as everyone has their own taste and he has probably been getting the shittiest cuts of meat from every restaurant for years, so it probably doesnt make much of a difference. But what I will never understand is why he eats KFC with silverwear

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

It's very unusual for a president to fail to win their home state isn't it? lol at Trump being hated by New York.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

marktheando posted:

It's very unusual for a president to fail to win their home state isn't it? lol at Trump being hated by New York.

I think it's usually implied they take their home state yea

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

marktheando posted:

Even Jimmy Carter managed to win his home state of Georgia against Reagan.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

What excuses are trump supporters using to defend him going golfing every single weekend?

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Tiny Lowtax posted:

What excuses are trump supporters using to defend him going golfing every single weekend?

I would guess it's something like "he deserves it being the hardest working president ever" lol

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Tiny Lowtax posted:

He's such a great leader he can afford to take extra time off because he's doing a week's worth of work in only 4 days!

Real answer: I have yet to see a Trump supporter defend this behaviour. I think they're just pretending it's not happening. "Yeah? Well can you imagine how many days off a month HILLARY would have needed? Am I right? *wink wink* You know? HER LADY TIME?"

The Archaic fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Apr 9, 2017

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

The Archaic posted:

He's such a great leader he can afford to take extra time off because he's doing a week's worth of work in only 4 days!

Real answer: I have yet to see a Trump supporter defend this behaviour. I think they're just pretending it's not happening. "Yeah? Well can you imagine how many days off a month HILLARY would have needed? Am I right? *wink wink* You know? HER LADY TIME?"

Hillary would be in the hospital four days a week for her various ailments (failaids).

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Well y'see it's all becau... HEY OBAMA GOLFED A LOT! I BET HE GOLFED WAY MORE THAN THE DONALD

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Richard Spencer apparently got dragged out of a cab, beat up & glitter bombed.

https://antifascistnews.net/2017/04/09/richard-spencer-just-got-his-rear end-kicked-and-glitter-bombed-videos/

No video of it but he tries to leave & the cops have to chase after protestors:

https://twitter.com/AshAgony/status/850860372072517632

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

lmao imagine busting your rear end your entire life to join the Secret Service and you wind up having to bodyguard Richard Spencer, the king of the ayeholes

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Compartmentalization.

Trump is above guidelines, moral codes, and ethics because he's male, rich, white, straight, and appears to be Christian.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Kumo posted:

Good

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Egbert Souse posted:

Compartmentalization.

Trump [...] appears to be Christian.

Lol that a rapist carrot with multiple divorces can just go JESUS JESUS WINE BLOOD and be God's chosen now

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Jukebox Hero posted:

Lol that a rapist carrot with multiple divorces can just go JESUS JESUS WINE BLOOD and be God's chosen now

“I Drink My Little Wine And Eat My Little Cracker” lol

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Jukebox Hero posted:

and yet a black man can go to church every Sunday and talk a lot about his faith and a lot of people still cried muslim

almost as if there's some kind of...double standard... here

note how nobody questioned hillary's christianity

i wonder what this distinction could have been based off??

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jukebox Hero posted:

You forgot incest

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

gonadic io posted:

almost as if there's some kind of...double standard... here

i wonder what this distinction could have been based off??
The world may never know...

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Kumo posted:

https://antifascistnews.net/2017/04/09/richard-spencer-just-got-his-rear end-kicked-and-glitter-bombed-videos/

No video of it but he tries to leave & the cops have to chase after protestors:

https://twitter.com/AshAgony/status/850860372072517632

im glad of it

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

The Archaic posted:

I doubt a 70 year old woman is still having her menses but the people who would ever use that as a reason to question her aptitude are probably the type of people who go "ewwww" when a period is even mentioned never mind actually understanding menopause.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Snatch Duster posted:

Jack-nicholson-nodding-and-saying-yes.gif

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

haljordan posted:

lmao imagine busting your rear end your entire life to join the Secret Service and you wind up having to bodyguard Richard Spencer, the king of the ayeholes

gently caress feds

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

haljordan posted:

I mean they've already been Trump's bodyguards for a while, so

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Why does Richard Spencer have secret service protection, anyway?

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

RyokoTK posted:

same

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!

Jukebox Hero posted:

Kinda of a long read, but this article explains it:

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/2017/04/20/where-evangelicals-came-from/

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

RyokoTK posted:

He doesn't. If this was in DC in front of the WH, it was the Secret Service Uniformed police, and the capitol police.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

edit: garbage post

Egbert Souse fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Apr 9, 2017

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Jukebox Hero posted:

remember him reading from "two corinthians" 'cause lol at failing to pass even that small test that even my athiest rear end knows about

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Egbert Souse posted:

I'm a white, straight, male, and Christian American.

smh

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

no seriously what happened to the other 26 missiles

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Lol, I bet Trump doesn't even like steaks well done. It's just a power move where everyone else needs to wait for his charred rear end steak to cook while their rare steak cools.

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

nooneofconsequence posted:

no seriously what happened to the other 26 missiles

They got fired.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Lifeglug posted:

They got fired.

:golfclap:

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Is there actually a non Russian/Syrian source on the missile damage? Because no poo poo they'd say the power of Juche made the Americans miss or whatever.

And of course planes are flying again, you think they didn't get their best engineers on it overnight because 'think how silly the US would look if we flew in more planes and ran them down the runway'?

It is all propagandist dick waving from both sides (unless you're a dead Syrian airman hung out to dry lol)

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
im the ineffectual missile deterrent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

lol a literal TV game show host is deciding whether or not people die