Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

Hey

Squirrels are good

Squirrels are rats with better PR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I saw a squirrel eat another squirrels head once and my opinion on them has never been the same.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Andrast posted:

Now that all these old mascots are coming back, maybe it's time for Conker to return to the limelight

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I have mad respect for all animals that manage to thrive in the presence of humans since we usually do the opposite.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Andrast posted:

They must've fired whomever got them the PSP advertisement gig then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqHd4UysK9k

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Ireland used to be full of red squirrels until someone (the BRITS????) introduced the grey squirrel, which proceeded to kill off all the red squirrels.
That's my story.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

One of the few red squirrel sanctuaries left in the UK is near where I live

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
grey squirrels came from the unruly colonies

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Anyone here use Playstation Vue? My mom's trying it out on her PS4 in a hope to cut cable.

Any luck with pairing Roku/Amazon Fire/Applie TV? Which would you recommend?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

punk rebel ecks posted:

Can I use this PSN card to renew or will it not work because it's from a foreign country?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-Psn-Pl...dIAAOSww9xZI6da

Probably will only work if your account is from Spain. Maybe work in other European countries too.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Mordiceius posted:

Anyone here use Playstation Vue? My mom's trying it out on her PS4 in a hope to cut cable.

AppleTv was easy cake. I quit them due to underuse and a lack of a few key local network affiliates, and some Viacom channels, but it worked fine enough.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Feenix posted:

AppleTv was easy cake. I quit them due to underuse and a lack of a few key local network affiliates, and some Viacom channels, but it worked fine enough.

Yeah, my folks were getting tired of spending $180 a month for a handful of networks, so I suggested trying out Vue.

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM

Mordiceius posted:

Vue is missing all the Viacom channels, which could be a deal-breaker to a lot of people depending on what they watch.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

chocolateTHUNDER posted:

Vue is missing all the Viacom channels, which could be a deal-breaker to a lot of people depending on what they watch.

Nah. All they care about is Discovery Channel, AMC, Syfy, and a few others. Should be good for them.

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!

Mordiceius posted:

Great on Fire TV and an Android TV here. Suggest the faster Fire TV box, makes it much faster than the stick. Try the trial. It is a little different in how it works.

Morby
Sep 6, 2007

Commissar Ken posted:

Oh I agree. That's all on Square. They just kinda lumped FF7 and Shenmue and if I remember correctly mention Kingdom Hearts 3 and everyone started screaming that it was the best press conference ever... only those aren't coming out aaaaanytime soon. That being said if they were and they did announce them like that you'd be able to pinpoint a distinct uptick in nerd strokes for that single 2 hour period. Probably a good safety precaution they're not out earlier.

One thing I do have to say about Sony is that when they use their stage to announce a game, it comes out. It may take a decade (see TLG and FFXV), but it does eventually come out.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Midjack posted:

Probably will only work if your account is from Spain. Maybe work in other European countries too.

I see thanks. My membership ends on July 7th. If I renew a yearly membership now, will it last me to this time next year or until July 7th, 2018?

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

Mordiceius posted:

Tried it on both Roku and Fire TV. Excellent on the Fire TV and total garbage on Roku. When I tried it there it used the basic Roku UI and was clunky as gently caress. On the Fire TV, it's similar to how it's presented on the PS4, way better.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

punk rebel ecks posted:

I see thanks. My membership ends on July 7th. If I renew a yearly membership now, will it last me to this time next year or until July 7th, 2018?

July 7th, PS+ renewals stack so you can add time whenever you want with no worries

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Pablo Gigante posted:

July 7th, PS+ renewals stack so you can add time whenever you want with no worries

Yay! :D

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

X Box One X

Lmaoooo

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

X Box One X

Lmaoooo

Seriously hahaha

That new metro game better be coming to PS4

bubbapook
Jan 14, 2008

It's honestly one of the worst product names I've ever seen.

Get me my XOXOX

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

veni veni veni posted:

Seriously hahaha

Likely will, the first game was Xbox only but the remaster and sequel both came out for PS4 as well.

bubbapook posted:

It's honestly one of the worst product names I've ever seen.

Get me my XOXOX

Charlie xBOx

Edit: poo poo, that's what they're doing with the initials. A recursive acronym.

Midjack fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Jun 11, 2017

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

All Sony has to do is show a picture of Calvin pissing on an Xbox for an hour as their conference and it will be better than Microsoft's.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Ah lads I'm watching the show and it's woeful. Can't believe the shite they're showing

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Midjack posted:

Edit: poo poo, that's what they're doing with the initials. A recursive acronym.

Should have called it the XO-Box.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

This poo poo is old but never not funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

veni veni veni posted:

Seriously hahaha

It is!

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Does the Xbox division have some kind of very specific brain problem when it comes to product names? Holy poo poo.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Hey Bioware are showing a trailer for where all the Mass Effect Andromeda budget went

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Samurai Sanders posted:

Does the Xbox division have some kind of very specific brain problem when it comes to product names? Holy poo poo.

Maybe the brain problem Nintendo has is contagious...

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

TaurusOxford posted:

Maybe the brain problem Nintendo has is contagious...
I thought only the Wii U had a confusing name and they seem to have learned their lesson, but Xbox One was already confusing and dumb and now it's double confusing and dumb.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Samurai Sanders posted:

I thought only the Wii U had a confusing name and they seem to have learned their lesson, but Xbox One was already confusing and dumb and now it's double confusing and dumb.

The New Nintendo 3DS XL

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

kirbysuperstar posted:

The New Nintendo 3DS XL
Eh, to me those are pretty descriptive compared to this.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Was it confirmed? I figured it was pretty much inevitable since MS didn't announce any sort of exclusivity deal.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

veni veni veni posted:

Was it confirmed? I figured it was pretty much inevitable since MS didn't announce any sort of exclusivity deal.

Yep

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Slick. I'm so down with an open world metro.

revolther
May 27, 2008
Pretty lame if PUBG ends up being a true exclusive, it's really good and shouldn't be shoved in a closet to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

revolther posted:

Pretty lame if PUBG ends up being a true exclusive, it's really good and shouldn't be shoved in a closet to die.

They called it a "console launch exclusive" so that's probably like 6 months of timed exclusivity then welp PS4.