Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

turn off the TV posted:

lol a literal TV game show host is deciding whether or not people die

lmao not people

all people

like all of them

A literal tv game show host rapist racist piss drinker can start a nuclear holocaust if he has a bad day and gets cranky lol

edit: and he already ordered an 8 year old american girl, who loved macaroni and cheese with cut up hotdogs, to be murdered via bullet in the neck. In the reverse benghazi raid in yemen, which he did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
i love the trump show

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Lol you fuckmen are parking boats near nk because trump thinks xi doesn't disagree much with the general idea of shelling malnourished soldiers for a little bit

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Kumo posted:

Richard Spencer apparently got dragged out of a cab, beat up & glitter bombed.

https://antifascistnews.net/2017/04/09/richard-spencer-just-got-his-rear end-kicked-and-glitter-bombed-videos/

No video of it but he tries to leave & the cops have to chase after protestors:

https://twitter.com/AshAgony/status/850860372072517632

Haha good. I hope it gets to the point where he can never leave his house without getting the poo poo kicked out of him.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
https://twitter.com/JosephKahn/status/851161820471541760

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

I hope he's doing ok in this troubling time.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
he was punched in the face during a live interview while he was explaining the significance of the “Pepe the Frog” mascot

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Poor guy, too bad Nazi is genetic, like gender and homosexuality.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
Something I haven't heard anyone point out - so perhaps I'm wrong about it - is that after Spencer has been punched in the first video, he walks off shaken, and I'm pretty sure you can hear an incredible whiny voice say "H-he punched me" in a tone strangled with tears. But I can't be sure it's not one of the people who walked off with him. If it is him that's my favorite part

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

crazy cloud posted:

edit: and he already ordered an 8 year old american girl, who loved macaroni and cheese with cut up hotdogs, to be murdered via bullet in the neck. In the reverse benghazi raid in yemen, which he did.

We raided a place in Yemen, then claimed it was really an angry riot over a movie and Trump specifically told them to kill an 8 year old in the process, huh? Interesting.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Waking up from 20 years of bedsores and nightmares, the nurse tells me "The entire cast of Jersey Shore has been elected our executive branch." "What of Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino?" I ask. "Not him, he died of being the worst person on the cast", and I drift back to a dreamless sleep, knowing it will all be ok

JWoww and her husband are HUGE Trumpalos. As I'm sure you can imagine, that entire scene (douche bags) are big on ol Easy D.

ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz
Excuse me sir, this is the LOLs thread.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Cobweb Heart posted:

Something I haven't heard anyone point out - so perhaps I'm wrong about it - is that after Spencer has been punched in the first video, he walks off shaken, and I'm pretty sure you can hear an incredible whiny voice say "H-he punched me" in a tone strangled with tears. But I can't be sure it's not one of the people who walked off with him. If it is him that's my favorite part

Yeah, they were chanting NAZI SNOWFLAKE at him during the protest. lol.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I bet he did NAZI that coming!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I'll admit, it takes dedication to insult the cab driver who's responsible for getting you away from the angry mob that wants to stomp your goofy rear end.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmaoo

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

haljordan posted:

I'll admit, it takes dedication to insult the cab driver who's responsible for getting you away from the angry mob that wants to stomp your goofy rear end.

So that's who they refer to when they say values voters

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

lol

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

It looks like his liver is trying to escape his body.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Sadly the image on the left is photoshopped.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

He's shaped like a Hefty bag stuffed with irregular cuts of meat.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Monday_ posted:

It looks like his liver is trying to escape his body.

i think that;s from an Onion article about that very thing.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

haljordan posted:

He just can't resist being racist even when his life is in danger

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

turn off the TV posted:

Sadly the image on the left is photoshopped.

Wow, how much worse does he normally look?

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Having regular dinners with trump will do that to you

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Jel Shaker posted:

Having regular dinners with trump will do that to you

A man cannot live on meat loaf alone.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/menangahela/status/851088189368545281?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

L o fucken L

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Wow look how many scrobbles he has!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
It seemed like the right time to read this thread again:

had a lol then and havin' a lol now

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Aw gee, Rick, I-I mean that's a lot of scrobbles! H-how do you even get that many scrobbles?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

big lol at this

Applewhite posted:

Aw gee, Rick, I-I mean that's a lot of scrobbles! H-how do you even get that many scrobbles?

big lol at this

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
WE need to get these scrobbles up! Last quarter's scrobbles were poo poo, abysmal poo poo. At least 5x these scrobbles are required by next month to keep this nonsense factory afloat!

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Waterbed Wendy posted:

http://www.thebrucegreenesoundboard.com/Sounds/WTFScrobbles.wav

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Applewhite posted:

Haha good. I hope it gets to the point where he can never leave his house without getting the poo poo kicked out of him.

What if he justs gets really good at dodging punches

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Code Jockey posted:

It seemed like the right time to read this thread again:

had a lol then and havin' a lol now

Every morning I can tell how good a day is going to be based solely on that number of unread posts here in this beautiful garden of lols.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Onkel Hedwig posted:

What if he justs gets really good at dodging punches
Most likely he's going to end up shooting someone

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
just had a good chuckle because of the overwhelming evidence that the previdence is actually retarded, and probably only semi-literate at best

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013

haljordan posted:

lmao imagine busting your rear end your entire life to join the Secret Service and you wind up having to bodyguard Richard Spencer, the king of the ayeholes

why is the SS guarding a Nazi? Oh wait, guess they've been secretly fascist for a long time, lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I certainly know that when I was in the secret service I refused to guard anyone I didn't approve of