Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
And bigger hahahahas, he's sending us into a massive loving recession and massively cutting taxes for Papa John while raising taxes on you. There will be no money for infrastructure.

He is his party's candidate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

well, they woulda said that regardless which candidate won lets be honest

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Jazerus posted:

the final finger of nixon's withered and forgotten monkey paw curls
Here's hoping none of his other wishes were "I don't want to be know as the 'worst president ever' forever".

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Zas posted:

that always felt so forced to me lol

Even when it didnt feel forced whos genius idea was it to pick and sell a vp in an anti-establishment race with "he's like your paternal establishment!"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
can a mod please get rid of my stupid tower now thanks

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Neil Breen will save us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKohD_RLnFw

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Neurolimal posted:

Even when it didnt feel forced whos genius idea was it to pick and sell a vp in an anti-establishment race with "he's like your paternal establishment!"

the daddy trump meme

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

pathetic little tramp posted:

And bigger hahahahas, he's sending us into a massive loving recession and massively cutting taxes for Papa John while raising taxes on you. There will be no money for infrastructure.

Even bigger lol is when everyone somehow blames the democrats for this despite having no say in government whatsoever.

The republicans won this one, but the country will grow to regret Regan 2.0.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
As I digest this I can't help but think how badly the rust belt and coal country just hosed themselves. Yeah, I will get a tax cut, my family will, actually my parents will be pretty big since they should have 7 digits of taxable income next year. I will still live in my literal ivory tower tower in my liberal city, I will still be able to walk to the local artisanal coffee shop and meet my friends at the local gay bar after leaving my job that I get LGBT protection for from the city.

Life will go on probably more or less the same as long as Trump doesn't start a war.

Rust belt and coal country? Yeah, you are still hosed, there is nothing that Trump can or will do to help you, you will continue to slide, even if we could get manufacturing jobs back for you you aren't educated or trainable enough for them, those will go to the cities too, just like everything else. Instead you are going to get MedicAid cut, SNAP cut, the local hospital will shut down, you will have less access to abortion. Donald conned them and they will pay the price, us big city liberal elites that they thought they were sticking it to will be just fine.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

euphronius posted:

Lol like the GOP cares about the deficit

They never ever have when in the wh

something the democrats need to also do

Debt is the healthiest thing for a capitalist government, which is like tallest dwarf but still

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

mormonpartyboat posted:

the daddy trump meme

that was a sharply different use of the word daddy however

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Three Olives posted:

As I digest this I can't help but think how badly the rust belt and coal country just hosed themselves. Yeah, I will get a tax cut, my family will. I will still live in my literal ivory tower tower in my liberal city, I will still be able to walk to the local artisanal coffee shop and meet my friends at the local gay bar after leaving my job that I get LGBT protection for from the city.

Life will go on probably more or less the same as long as Trump doesn't start a war.

Rust belt and coal country? Yeah, you are still hosed, there is nothing that Trump can or will do to help you, you will continue to slide, even if we could get manufacturing jobs back for you you aren't educated or trainable enough for them, those will go to the cities too, just like everything else. Instead you are going to get MedicAid cut, SNAP cut, the local hospital will shut down, you will have less access to abortion. Donald conned them and they will pay the price, us big city liberal elites that they thought they were sticking it to will be just fine.

Yes but Hillary isn't president and she's corrupt

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Three Olives posted:

As I digest this I can't help but think how badly the rust belt and coal country just hosed themselves. Yeah, I will get a tax cut, my family will. I will still live in my literal ivory tower tower in my liberal city, I will still be able to walk to the local artisanal coffee shop and meet my friends at the local gay bar after leaving my job that I get LGBT protection for from the city.

The true cucks were and always will be the country bumpkins.

nopants
May 29, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

The Trump administration/Heritage Foundation gets to fill 103 vacancies in the federal judiciary. Vacancies that Obama should have been able to fill. And any additional vacancies over the next 4 years.

Can't Democrats in congress use the same tactics to block their appointments that the Republicans used against Obama?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Neurolimal posted:

People were talking about how disgusting these people look but the skrillexian in the black denim shorts is pretty cute

I shall take shmer as my fishwife when pence enacts the gay therapy "Grab Them By the Pussy" mandate

this is a gross post you weirdo.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Ed Balls blames the result on the rich.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Darkman Fanpage posted:

this is a gross post you weirdo.

The top part is calling someone cute and the bottom part is a joke about how horrible trump and pence are wrt women and gay rights vOv

yeah it was a bit of an edgelord joke but I've been awake for 24 hrs at this point, sue me

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

VirtualStranger posted:

"Let me be very clear. In my view, Democrats will not retain the White House, will not regain the Senate, will not gain the House and will not be successful in dozens of governor’s races unless we run a campaign which generates excitement and momentum and which produces a huge voter turnout.

We need a political movement which is prepared to take on the billionaire class and create a government which represents all Americans, and not just corporate America and wealthy campaign donors.

In other words, we need a movement which takes on the economic and political establishment, not one which is part of it."

- Bernie Sanders, August 2015

wtf is this racism? its like listening to a klansman discuss politics with a nazi?

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Brother Entropy posted:

he'd have to raise taxes to do this

trump ain't fixing poo poo

lmao if you think donald j trump is afraid of deficit spending

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Three Olives posted:

As I digest this I can't help but think how badly the rust belt and coal country just hosed themselves. Yeah, I will get a tax cut, my family will, actually my parents will be pretty big since they should have 7 digits of taxable income next year. I will still live in my literal ivory tower tower in my liberal city, I will still be able to walk to the local artisanal coffee shop and meet my friends at the local gay bar after leaving my job that I get LGBT protection for from the city.

What did you do to try to prevent this from happening?

GobiasIndustries fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Nov 9, 2016

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

nopants posted:

Can't Democrats in congress use the same tactics to block their appointments that the Republicans used against Obama?

No. supermajority

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

pathetic little tramp posted:

I'm glad that people chose to fight the establishment by giving the establishment republicans free reign to run the country into the ground and make lots of money for rich old people.
of course voting for trump will make us all billionaires so it won't matter!!!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Neurolimal posted:

The top part is calling someone cute and the bottom part is a joke about how horrible trump and pence are wrt women and gay rights vOv

yeah calling someone shmer and fishwife SUPER FUNNY BRAH ITS JUST A JOKE BRAH

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/dylanmatt/status/796433908975960064

please get involved

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
So did the pollsters forget to ask how likely people were going to vote at all?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Neurolimal posted:

yeah it was a bit of an edgelord joke but I've been awake for 24 hrs at this point, sue me

Lol even after Donald trump got elected because of it liberals are still going to scold and ostracize each other for not being liberal enough

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lol the filibuster :rip:

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

i mean trump's entire career is based on building up a bunch of poo poo and sticking someone else with the bill - he's going to have 0 problems running up the deficit to build poo poo

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Three Olives posted:

unironically agree with this but only with added malice and less gay bars

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Darkman Fanpage posted:

yeah calling someone shmer and fishwife SUPER FUNNY BRAH ITS JUST A JOKE BRAH

I didnt realize game of thrones jokes were haram now, please accept my apology: im sorry

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

Inspector Hound posted:

Lol even after Donald trump got elected because of it liberals are still going to scold and ostracize each other for not being liberal enough

no war but the identity war, just repeat to yourself everything is problematic and you will do just fine

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

got any sevens posted:

So did the pollsters forget to ask how likely people were going to vote at all?

they just overlooked an entire demographic that one of the campaigns had dedicated 100% of its time to pandering towards, that's all

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

nopants posted:

Donald Trump has promised to prosecute HRC and she said “Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.”

The Democrats haven't had a spine since LBJ was in office what is going to cause them to grow one all of a sudden.

Covok
May 27, 2013

loooooooool

This won't happen with modern liberals. Their hastag campaigns and facebook like campaigns will be ignored as the elderly realize they voted in people who just ruined their only lifeline. An ironic, but poetic punishment, really.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Three Olives posted:

since when is dallas liberal? i mean i guess by texas standards.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
If you guys enjoyed the last 8 years of Obama (for the most part) and want to be simultaneously saddened and disgusted, check the #ThankObamaIn4Words stream on Twitter.

I'm going to miss him and Biden tooling around the WH.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Augus posted:

they just overlooked an entire demographic that one of the campaigns had dedicated 100% of its time to pandering towards, that's all

Don't think they overlooked

Just got out pandered

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Desperate thoughts for desperate times: any chance that we see any republicans in congress switch to dem? I mean, what the gently caress does Paul Ryan have to lose at this point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

nopants posted:

that would require a majority

• Locked thread