Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

a very blessed schadenfreude. that man is a hero to soccer-playing teens everywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Bacon Taco posted:

People don't all wipe standing up?

Nope. Around 50% wipe while sitting, 47% wipe standing and an elusive 3% wipe lying down. 95% of all of these never wash their hands. 100% of these 95% then go on to make your food.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Excuse me I didn't spend half my life in institutions of higher learning to be called scatMAN

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

therattle posted:

That’s why I’m studying for my PhD in human scatology. I’m doing a longitudinal study of wiping positions.

imo you should get deep in there and do both longitudinal and latitudinal studies

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Edit: You know what, gently caress it. Here's another one.

limp_cheese fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Jul 17, 2020

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

So I'm guessing the one he chucks way away is the one the other guy was going up there to get.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I've always wondered how hosed up that dude was, that is quite the landing.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Carthag Tuek posted:

imo you should get deep in there and do both longitudinal and latitudinal studies

I have to hold something in reserve for the research that’ll get me tenure. Bendova in the Czech Rep has a great programme that I’ve set my eye on.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Armitag3 posted:

Nope. Around 50% wipe while sitting, 47% wipe standing and an elusive 3% wipe lying down. 95% of all of these never wash their hands. 100% of these 95% then go on to make your food.

your math doesnt check out since the entire straight male user base of reddit doesnt wipe their rear end because that would be gay.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

therattle posted:

I have to hold something in reserve for the research that’ll get me tenure. Bendova in the Czech Rep has a great programme that I’ve set my eye on.

try lots of starch, maybe some syrup. that'll give you tenure. they wont be able to let go

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
So is it Doctor Scat then?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

one thing i like about fascism is that it precludes learning from past mistakes & we get to constantly own them online

its just too bad that doesnt help us in the real world

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Black dude protests in a tiny VA town
Racist moron burns cross in his yard
Criminal mastermind then tells not one, but two people that he did it
Police ask him if he did it. "I didn't do it"
Police ask the two other guys: "He did it"
Book em Danno!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Burning a cross should be a feelgood event everyone can enjoy, the catholic church sucks poo poo.

Stupid racists ruin everything.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Burning a cross should be a feelgood event everyone can enjoy, the catholic church sucks poo poo.

OrangegunUlsterman

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

burning things is cool & there are many things that you can burn that arent hateful to burn, even:

- farts
. campfires
- even bonfires, if you stick to effigies of capitalists

burning crosses is being a racist tryhard, unless you're wearing traditional catholic dress, i guess

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

I'm so used to stupid comments saying Catholics are different than Christians, that I'm honestly caught off guard by a stupid comment going the other direction and acting like the cross is specifically Catholic.

Also typically shitheaded taste from our boy given that Catholic immigrants were a big target of the second Klan.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

:jerkbag: speaking of tryhards

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Grape posted:

I'm so used to stupid comments saying Catholics are different than Christians, that I'm honestly caught off guard by a stupid comment going the other direction and acting like the cross is specifically Catholic.

Also typically shitheaded taste from our boy given that Catholic immigrants were a big target of the second Klan.

ah gently caress that wasnt my intention. i dont care about denominations, i was badly making a "heh hmm" about protestant kkk freaks dressing up w the catholic capirote pointy hats.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Pope Corky the IX posted:

So is it Doctor Scat then?
The correct appellation is "Bweee Doctor Da Da Da".

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Ordinarily I'd not bother saying anything, but this is goons we are talking about, so: Do not stick a lightbulb up your butt and also do not stick your finger in the light socket. I mean, you can stick whatever you like up your butt I guess, we're living in a hellworld and whatever gets you through the long dark nights is fine by me, but don't expect it to light up unless its one of those bulbs you buy from magic supply stores for variations of this trick, in which case it will work in your hand just as well. Its mainly the finger in the light socket which I'd say is a definite no no. Unless you are one of the posters who I am nursing a forums grudge against, in which case do whatever. You know who you are, motherfucker.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

SiKboy posted:

Ordinarily I'd not bother saying anything, but this is goons we are talking about, so: Do not stick a lightbulb up your butt and also do not stick your finger in the light socket. I mean, you can stick whatever you like up your butt I guess, we're living in a hellworld and whatever gets you through the long dark nights is fine by me, but don't expect it to light up unless its one of those bulbs you buy from magic supply stores for variations of this trick, in which case it will work in your hand just as well. Its mainly the finger in the light socket which I'd say is a definite no no. Unless you are one of the posters who I am nursing a forums grudge against, in which case do whatever. You know who you are, motherfucker.

This is what 2020 has come to.

Truly the end times.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Carthag Tuek posted:

ah gently caress that wasnt my intention. i dont care about denominations, i was badly making a "heh hmm" about protestant kkk freaks dressing up w the catholic capirote pointy hats.

I'm talking about Hot-takegunSuperman.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lol if my posting upsets you so much put me on ignore dude, are you stupid? It's so easy.
Constantly making GBS threads up the place with your whining is tiring for everyone.

Hell, maybe even consider submitting content to the thread, there's a first time for everything.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

you post bad.

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qbvpvuOsQI1r0uzl6.mp4

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

ekuNNN posted:

you post bad.

I almost lost an eye like that when I was eight. Almost speared it on a Chevrolet Bel-Air 57' while riding on a scooter

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Somehow she keeps running down the side of the cliff even as she's falling.

Dr. Phildo
Dec 8, 2003

Except the heaven had come so near,
So seemed to choose my door,The distance would not haunt me so

Soiled Meat

Lol if my posting upsets you so much put me on ignore dude, are you stupid? It's so easy.
Constantly making GBS threads up the place with your whining is tiring for everyone.

Hell, maybe even consider submitting content to the thread, there's a first time for everything.

you always come off as super aggressive. Just chill maybe

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Dr. Phildo posted:

you always come off as super aggressive. Just chill maybe

Or put me on ignore and don't pester the thread with your problems.

E: moving on,

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SilvergunSuperman fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Jul 18, 2020

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

anyone who talks about ignore that much should put themselves on ignore imo

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Bacon Taco posted:

People don't all wipe standing up?

Stand-up wiper checking in. Gotta verify that my poo poo is "normal". :wave:

snergle posted:

your math doesnt check out since the entire straight male user base of reddit doesnt wipe their rear end because that would be gay.

They account for 0% of wiping techniques, thus are not included in the [stool] sample. :pseudo:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

dog nougat posted:

Stand-up wiper checking in. Gotta verify that my poo poo is "normal". :wave:

They account for 0% of wiping techniques, thus are not included in the [stool] sample. :pseudo:

SA conclusively settled this subject in like 2005 WTF:

Knormal posted:

The correct appellation is "Bweee Doctor Da Da Da".

Please, my FATHER is Bwee Doctor Da Da Da... you can just call me Scat Man :shrek:

Darth Brooks posted:

Somehow she keeps running down the side of the cliff even as she's falling.

Maybe she's British?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLU_GvlaTtI

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Takes No Damage posted:

SA conclusively settled this subject in like 2005 WTF:

you must always post the animated version!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

Carthag Tuek posted:

anyone who talks about ignore that much should put themselves on ignore imo

Their rap sheet brings to mind that bit about if everyone you meet is an rear end in a top hat.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Yep, cool, don't forget to ignore list and move on.

Lol yet another person that's never contributed a shred of content but scrambling up to their high horse.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Yep, cool, don't forget to ignore list and move on.

Lol yet another person that's never contributed a shred of content but scrambling up to their high horse.

shut da gently caress up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Muscle Wizard posted:

shut da gently caress up!

Suck my balls dipshit, don't forget to ignore!