Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
I'm quite surprised there isn't a Magnificent 7 style quest mod yet. It'd be pretty awesome uniting bad asses from several of the games factions to stop the Legion from taking over a settlemtn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
I know there was someone who wanted something like this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/41658/

When Meyers becomes sheriff he dresses appropriately. There's two versions, one with his regular hat and one with the new sheriff's hat. I prefer his original hat.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
Thanks man. This should help in making Primm feel like Primm.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

I've just got to Mojave Outpost (so it's a good few minutes in) after resolving the whole Primm situation. I'm running MMUE and MMUE+ and I'm reading elsewhere that MMUE is poop and shouldn't be used.

Is it safe to uninstall it and run Yugichawhateveritscalled instead or do I need to start again after uninstalling? Also MMUE+ is kinda cool because it's just a compilation of other mods (I think). I reviewed all of the mods included before installing and I like all of them so I can probably keep that, right?

Lukano
Apr 28, 2003

Ok so, this is my first time really digging into the Fallout modding, nevermind Gamebyro modding at all ever... so I took the OP at face value, and grabbed a bazillion and three mods, fed them all to FOMM, and got cranky messages from people on Steam when I started/restart/re-re-re-re-re-start New Vegas umpteen times per minute for the span of a few hours.

I'd really like to get the best mix of (a) updated textures, graphics, shaders, etc, and (b) new weapons, armor, gidgets and gadgets and mods, (c) mechanics and tweaks and general Project Nevada stuff. I really like the idea of the Project Nevada tweaks to the game, but I want them to be extra pretty and shiny compared to my last playthrough of FONV. I'd also like to add enough to the game to make it interesting and unique compared to my first play-through, especially in the 'interiors' (more places, more loot, more searching) and the weapons and armor area. Perhaps my mod-order of priority is reversed? I'm assuming that Project Nevada (or if there's a better mod to accomplish similar goals, let me know now) is a given and I should focus on what to add on-top of it first? Perhaps I am going about this the wrong way? I've not really had time for such antics as modding Fallout/Gamebyro games until lately, so this is rather new to me and I'm learning as I go. I then spent ever more hours re-starting with a reduced, further reduced, and even-further reduced list of mods (and load-orders)... and still end up CTD'ing within 5 minutes of starting a new game.

I should also note that I'm pretty sure I just have FONV with no DLC. It's been many years since I last played it, and I was then gifted it on Steam during a recent seasonal sale -- which is the copy I am using. If I try to load any mod's pertaining to DLC, I get warnings about mod parents and crashes... so I'm assuming the copy I have does not include DLC. Steam tries to confusing me by giving me a 'Play Now' button when I view the inclusive (game + dlc / goty / gold / whatever it's called) version... but the lack of DLC in the in-game menu, plus the crashes when I try to use DLC related mods make me think I'm vanilla.

Currently my FOMM load order is roughly as follows. I had a bunch of other stuff in there that I disabled and/or deleted as I discovered they resulted in the game crashing -- either on load, or shortly into the initial game-play. Case in point, Vurt's WFO seemed like a good idea on paper -- but seemed to cause me to CTD shortly after leaving the Doc's place at the start of the game.

code:
[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Core.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
[X] NVInteriors_Core.esm
[X] NVInteriors_Urban_Edition.esm
[X] NVInteriors_Urban_Edition_AWOP.esm
[X] More Perks.esm
[X] More Traits.esm
[X] BetterGamePerformanceV3.esp
[X] The Low Profile Armor Mod (JSawyer).esp
[X] The Low Profile Armor Mod.esp
[X] UniversalPerkRequirements.esp
[X] WeaponModsExpanded.esp
[X] WMX-ModernWeapons.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
[ ] Vurt's WFO.esp
[X] NV Interiors - Cottonwood Cove.esp
[X] More Traits Update.esp
Can anyone help with suggestions, ideas, alternatives, etc? I'm more than willing to re-start yet again with an entirely new list of mods, if it means I can play through without abnormal levels of crash-frustration.

edit - not shown in the mod list is one of the 4gig-fixes, and NVSE of course.

Lukano fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Feb 22, 2014

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

SeanBeansShako posted:

I'm quite surprised there isn't a Magnificent 7 style quest mod yet. It'd be pretty awesome uniting bad asses from several of the games factions to stop the Legion from taking over a settlemtn.

Or just bandits. You kinda sorta do it for Goodsprings in Ghost Town Gunfight, but that's more uniting the towns folk and not assembling a crew of gunmen to train the townsfolk to defend themselves while also assisting in their defense.

You could probably do it with Primm or Novac without having to create a town for the mod. Primm seems like a good choice really. You go track down a couple of extra competent gunmen to assist in the towns defense from the regular outpouring of bad dudes from the prison. Could use it to replace/enhance My Kind Of Town. I'm gonna go make some notes.

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

SpookyLizard posted:

You could probably do it with Primm or Novac without having to create a town for the mod. Primm seems like a good choice really. You go track down a couple of extra competent gunmen to assist in the towns defense from the regular outpouring of bad dudes from the prison. Could use it to replace/enhance My Kind Of Town. I'm gonna go make some notes.
It could work for all 4 main factions in My Kind Of Town. Get Primm Slimm updated with some RobCo tech for House, get either the NCR or the Legion to annex Primm, or go the Magnificent 7 route for Independant Vegas. Might be a shitton of conflicts and voice splicing involved, though.

Edit: something that scale would actually work better with Nipton, now that I think about it. There's more space, no conflicts with any other quest (Except for maybe Can You Find It In Your Heart), and it feels bad to let an area that size go to waste.

Kumaton fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Feb 22, 2014

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Sounds awesome, nonetheless. Considering that Primm is referred to as "the other New Vegas", it makes sense thematically to make it a microcosm of the main plot.

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

Lukano posted:

:words:
I should also note that I'm pretty sure I just have FONV with no DLC.
Currently my FOMM load order is roughly as follows.

code:
[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Core.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
[X] NVInteriors_Core.esm
[X] NVInteriors_Urban_Edition.esm
[X] NVInteriors_Urban_Edition_AWOP.esm
[X] More Perks.esm
[X] More Traits.esm
[X] BetterGamePerformanceV3.esp
[X] The Low Profile Armor Mod (JSawyer).esp
[X] The Low Profile Armor Mod.esp
[X] UniversalPerkRequirements.esp
[X] WeaponModsExpanded.esp
[X] WMX-ModernWeapons.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
[ ] Vurt's WFO.esp
[X] NV Interiors - Cottonwood Cove.esp
[X] More Traits Update.esp
Can anyone help with suggestions, ideas, alternatives, etc? I'm more than willing to re-start yet again with an entirely new list of mods, if it means I can play through without abnormal levels of crash-frustration.

edit - not shown in the mod list is one of the 4gig-fixes, and NVSE of course.

First off, the order of your load order matters, so if that list is only "roughly" your load order, its hard for us to help you. ESM files are masters, ESP files are plugins; all your ESMs should be at the top of the list, together, before any ESPs. Some ESMs require other ESMs as masters, which is why files like PN core have to be above PN equipment.

If a file is loaded without or before it's required master,(list is loaded from the top down) you will get a CTD.

As far as DLCs, they would appear as master files as well. If you had them, DeadMoney.esm, HonestHearts.esm, OldWorldBlues.esm, and LonesomeRoad.esm would be included in your load order. If you have those but they're unchecked, go ahead and activate them, putting them right behind FalloutNV.esm; otherwise you are correct in thinking you don't have any DLCs.

Hobo on Fire fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Feb 22, 2014

Lukano
Apr 28, 2003

Hobo on Fire posted:

First off, the order of your load order matters, so if that list is only "roughly" your load order, its hard for us to help you. ESM files are masters, ESP files are plugins; all your ESMs should be at the top of the list, together, before any ESPs. Some ESMs require other ESMs as masters, which is why files like PN core have to be above PN equipment.

If a file is loaded without or before it's required master,(list is loaded from the top down) you will get a CTD.

As far as DLCs, they would appear as master files as well. If you had them, DeadMoney.esm, HonestHearts.esm, OldWorldBlues.esm, and LonesomeRoad.esm would be included in your load order. If you have those but they're unchecked, go ahead and activate them, putting them right behind FalloutNV.esm; otherwise you are correct in thinking you don't have any DLCs.

Good to know. This is, at least not as far as I had noticed - not detailed in the OP, thus my noobish confusion. Also, as I had noted, I am completely unfamiliar with FO3/FONV modding from start through finish before my recent attempts, also thus my confusions.

And while I said 'roughly' I really meant 'that is the paste of my export at the time I loaded FOMM after my last crash', so take that as a firm list of what I loaded and the order there-of.

So, lectures on mechanics aside -- unless I've missed an obvious mis-order above (and I'm doing the right thing, in the wrong order) -- can anyone suggest a best-order / best-fit list of mods? Yes, I'm looking for an easy list of mods, and the order to load them, in order to re-play FONV again while on a time-budget :P

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
1. Use BOSS Auto Sort in FOMM.
2. Done.

Lukano
Apr 28, 2003

Updating FOMM via help menu in order to use BOSS causes FOMM to crash.

So, I'm going to set aside my giant pile of cranky about bullet-pointed, 7-word responses from '13s.... and show my math. Or rather, the FOMM error message, and crashlog from said instructions ;

code:
---------------------------
Error
Something bad seems to have happened.
As long as it wasn't too bad, a crash dump will have been saved in
C:\Users\username\Documents\FOMM\crashdump.txt
Please include the contents of that file if you want to make a bug report
OK   
code:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at System.Version..ctor(String version)
   at Fomm.MainForm.checkForUpdateToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
I honestly just grabbed FOMM no more than 72hrs ago, and added all of the mods in the time since.

Could I perhaps get a less-condescending response aimed at assistance instead of being cranky at the internet? :P

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
Theres a fix for FOMM in the OP. it still updates BOSS even if it crashes.

I was thinking Primm would be ideal because then you early enough to get noticed for people on new playthroughs, though rebuilding nipton sounds rad

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
Yeah, running BOSS is the answer.

Lukano
Apr 28, 2003

Welp, color me embarrassed for not noticing the FOMM subtext in the OP re: BOSS updating.

edit - ps, though this may take me until Monday to actually test and see if it works for me, you have my thanks in advance :)

Lukano fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Feb 23, 2014

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
Psion, this is for you. EasyCaravan.esp[sub]may not work because i haven't really had time to gently caress around with it and the actual caravan game is just a function call, all this does is increment your counter and give a couple hundo caps

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

This Ragdoll Overhaul mod any good?

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55075/

Docetic Mountain
Jul 5, 2012
So I have 'Spice of Life - Variety' installed and the legs/pants disappear off all outfits (leaving invisible ghost legs) whenever they're in an interior-as-exterior cell (Freeside, The Strip, North Vegas Square, etc). May also do this in actual interiors, I dunno. Works fine outdoors tho.

Anyone know what the hell?

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Docetic Mountain posted:

So I have 'Spice of Life - Variety' installed and the legs/pants disappear off all outfits (leaving invisible ghost legs) whenever they're in an interior-as-exterior cell (Freeside, The Strip, North Vegas Square, etc). May also do this in actual interiors, I dunno. Works fine outdoors tho.

Anyone know what the hell?

Okay, I noticed that a certain outfit meant for custom male bodies would do something similar when underwater. The pants and legs would completely disappear, leaving only the upper body behind. I have no idea why this is, but is it possible that there is a shader or filter running in your interior cells that might be causing the same problem?

Fair Bear Maiden
Jun 17, 2013

I've only tried it for something like 5 minutes, but it seems okay? Just be sure to erase the dirty edits from the esp (a bunch of cyber-dogs entries were copied in the esp without edits) and revert the change to one of the cyber-dog creatures' health, which I assume was another unintentional change. Aside from that, it's super lightweight, easy to uninstall, and doesn't seem to make any of the ragdolls act particularly oddly. The crazy vanilla physics are pretty fun though, so I'm not sure if it's necessarily an improvement :shrug:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Woop woop mod troubleshooting time (or rather, screwy retarded PC troubleshooting time). So I'm reinstalling FO: NV because it's been a few months and I play Fallout in sporadic bursts; the game runs and launches perfectly fine without any mods installed...

...until I edit the [Fonts] section of Fallout.ini to complete the installation of DarnUI. Then it just crashes quite literally the moment the game window comes up. Editing Fallout_default.ini is fine, but it doesn't make DarnUI work. Editing FalloutPrefs.ini is fine, but it doesn't make DarnUI work. Editing Fallout.ini should make DarnUI work but instead it just makes the game poo poo all over itself.

Does anyone have any clue what the problem could be? DarnUI is the only thing I have installed besides the game right now.

EDIT: Never mind I figured it out: DarnUI did not download the .fnt files for whatever reason, so when the game tried to load them it just crashed. It is fixed now. :cripes:

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Feb 24, 2014

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Fair Bear Maiden posted:

I've only tried it for something like 5 minutes, but it seems okay? Just be sure to erase the dirty edits from the esp (a bunch of cyber-dogs entries were copied in the esp without edits) and revert the change to one of the cyber-dog creatures' health, which I assume was another unintentional change. Aside from that, it's super lightweight, easy to uninstall, and doesn't seem to make any of the ragdolls act particularly oddly. The crazy vanilla physics are pretty fun though, so I'm not sure if it's necessarily an improvement :shrug:

Okay, thanks.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Does anyone have a copy of the DCE - Detailed Face Textures - http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/50709/ and/or the detailed beard mods by the same guy? http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/49624/

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Gyshall posted:

Does anyone have a copy of the DCE - Detailed Face Textures - http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/50709/ and/or the detailed beard mods by the same guy? http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/49624/

Here you go. I threw in the HD eyebrows as well, two versions in fact, don't recall which is better.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mc7sjtv47qk383l/HQstuff.zip

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Thanks bud

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
Could someone recommend me a decent enb? Tough question, I know (most of them i've tried have been awful)

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!
Enhanced Shaders ENB

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Dongicus posted:

Could someone recommend me a decent enb? Tough question, I know (most of them i've tried have been awful)

I'm using the one that comes in the URWL moddb archive, along with the SMAA injector and interior lighting overhaul.

The King of Swag
Nov 10, 2005

To escape the closure,
is to become the God of Swag.
Speaking of visuals, I just had to add a check for Friend of the Night in LS Expanded, because I found that the visual effect it uses, completely blows out the lighting. Produces lots of hot-spots and some areas that are nearly full-white, when they look great without FotN. The check I added sees if FotN is currently applied, and will temporarily disable it while you're in the station itself. As soon as you leave the cell, it enables FotN again.

Hopefully I'll have a big update within the next few days to show off what I've done. Unfortunately most of what I've been doing since the last update has been the boring stuff that isn't really worthy of its own update. Mainly redoing the different areas; completely overhauling the lighting (since the default greenish hued light is gross), and misc other stuff, like setting up room bounds and portals to improve performance.

Here's a mid-construction picture to tide you over:

Fair Bear Maiden
Jun 17, 2013

Gyshall posted:

I'm using the one that comes in the URWL moddb archive

That's really good, I used it with URWL, Fellout and the vanilla weather + Imaginator and the results were always good. The "Realism ENBs" for FO3/FONV are also not bad, but they only look decent with his weather esps, and the one for New Vegas has really cold colors, which is kind of weird and not all that fitting. Also this has just been released and looks perfect if you want a constant instagram filter over your game.

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you

The King of Swag posted:

Speaking of visuals, I just had to add a check for Friend of the Night in LS Expanded, because I found that the visual effect it uses, completely blows out the lighting. Produces lots of hot-spots and some areas that are nearly full-white, when they look great without FotN. The check I added sees if FotN is currently applied, and will temporarily disable it while you're in the station itself. As soon as you leave the cell, it enables FotN again.

Hopefully I'll have a big update within the next few days to show off what I've done. Unfortunately most of what I've been doing since the last update has been the boring stuff that isn't really worthy of its own update. Mainly redoing the different areas; completely overhauling the lighting (since the default greenish hued light is gross), and misc other stuff, like setting up room bounds and portals to improve performance.

Ahhhh oh my god

Once this is out I'm going to boot up New Vegas for the first time in months. Just for this mod.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Lombard Station is looking great!

Anyway, update about the compilation I'm doing:

I think I've got just about everything I want in there now. Right now it's just polishing up a few aspects like merging some scripts that are conflicting.

The biggest thing I've encountered is in Lonesome Road. I used a mod that recreates Ulysses' face accurately, but makes it animated, and does this by making his "mask" only be the dreadlock parts.

Problem is, in the normal mod, this completely removed Ulysses' mask, which kind of takes some of the mystique away. I've edited this by giving him a duplicate version of his mask, that is a standard "breathing" mask, which has been modified to not clip with his hair (which is technically a mask).

Anyway, he look pretty cool now, and you get a nice little bonus if you do kill him, as you can take his mask off and finally see his face. It does mean I've had to edit the chest at the end of Lonesome Road and Ulysses' death list a bit. The old version of his mask, "Ulysses' Mask" has been completely replaced with the new version which doesn't actually clip with hair/other headgear as it's technically only a mask. Hopefully from a practical standpoint this is no different for the player than it normally would be, just slightly cooler as you can now see the man behind the mask.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Besides Lombard, what other awesome and well integrated house mods are there? I'm using After School Special and am pretty happy with that as well. Looking for house mods along those lines.

A house/hideout mod for Freeside would be nice, preferably one that works with the freeside open mod.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Mobile Truck Base is by far the coolest home I think I've ever seen. Lore-friendly, and pretty slickly done.

You can see it in action here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J361P7Doj-E

Illuminated Rodent
Oct 28, 2010
Seconding Mobile Truck Base, great alternative to quick-traveling as well as functioning a home.

As for ENB recommendations, I've been using Old World ENB http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54755/ with Nevada Skies recently and really enjoy the look.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

SpookyLizard posted:

Psion, this is for you. EasyCaravan.esp[sub]may not work because i haven't really had time to gently caress around with it and the actual caravan game is just a function call, all this does is increment your counter and give a couple hundo caps

haha this owns. I actually used another mod to grind out my caravan wins but I'm installing this anyway. I'll let you know how it works.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

The King of Swag posted:

this looks badass. I like the layout changes/new rooms you've made that I can see here.

I know you talked about sorting scripts and that you've worked on them, but the downstairs ammo stock area - is that going to work better? Specifically, does it stock satchel charges properly? And other various explosives that went on that center rack behind the desk - C4, mini nukes, etc. That one shelf seems weirder than the rest for bugs and they aren't consistent - I won't have one, someone else will have a second problem etc.

King Doom
Dec 1, 2004
I am on the Internet.

Ddraig posted:

Yeah, it's really incredibly annoying.

On another note, is there anyone willing to test out a mod for me? I made it as a bit of a whim. It's a new perk, "Double Down", that you get at level 21 that unbans you from all casinos.

I'm a bit poo poo at scripting so I basically want an idea if: a) it works and b) if it can be improved in anyway

I created a custom icon for it so I'd also like some feedback on how it looks ingame.

The formid is 010013F4 (replace the first two digits with the load order reference, obviously)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5847454/Double%20Down.7z

Gonna give this a try in a bit when I get banned from all the casino's. Does it work for the sierra madre?

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
At the moment it only works for the Tops, Gommorah, Ultra-Luxe, Atomic Wrangler and Vikki and Vance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The King of Swag
Nov 10, 2005

To escape the closure,
is to become the God of Swag.

Psion posted:

this looks badass. I like the layout changes/new rooms you've made that I can see here.

I know you talked about sorting scripts and that you've worked on them, but the downstairs ammo stock area - is that going to work better? Specifically, does it stock satchel charges properly? And other various explosives that went on that center rack behind the desk - C4, mini nukes, etc. That one shelf seems weirder than the rest for bugs and they aren't consistent - I won't have one, someone else will have a second problem etc.

Although I've yet to do it, all the original scripting for all the displays (including the ammo shelves) is going to be ripped out and entirely redone. I can't guarantee that there will be no bugs, but there will be no chance of the old bugs remaining. The only reason I haven't dived head first into rebuilding all the displays is that I decided it would be smarter to get a finished station layout finished. If I completely rebuild the ammo shelves or the weapon walls and then realized it all had to be moved or shifted later on, it would be a nightmare to do it, because the GECK lacks any sort of grouping or selection save functionality. All I did to the displays before moving onto station layout, is build proof of concepts that show that what I want to do for those displays, will work from start to finish. That way when I am ready to work on them, I only need to expand the proof of concept for every item.