Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

i only had 1 cup today. thinkin about making another rn

there is literally no downside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

i want this how do i get it

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

coffee

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
canned coffee today

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
on a diet of coffee and tea right now cause i had two teeth pulled the other day and both sockets got dry so i'm in excruciating pain and the only thing that helps is a hot beverage

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

Large Testicles posted:

on a diet of coffee and tea right now cause i had two teeth pulled the other day and both sockets got dry so I'm in excruciating pain and the only thing that helps is a hot beverage

Holy poo poo goondolences on that. I've heard horror stories about dry socket :barf: so I hope you get better soon :sympathy:

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
cure dry socket with wet coffee

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

important news:

https://www.404media.co/scientists-use-ultrasound-to-make-cold-brew-coffee-in-3-minutes-instead-of-24-hours/

mystes
May 31, 2006

Can you do this using an ultrasonic cleaner or something?

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

mystes posted:

give it a shot

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Cat Face Joe posted:

give it a shot

hell yeah

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

mystes posted:

eagerly awaiting the james hoffmann test of this

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

AlbertFlasher posted:

Holy poo poo goondolences on that. I've heard horror stories about dry socket :barf: so I hope you get better soon :sympathy:

this isn't coffee chat but i had been sober for a month now and I gave in tonight just so I wouldn't have to experience the pain for a lil while. i'll probably hate life in the morning from garbage mouth though

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

q;e

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Large Testicles posted:

this isn't coffee chat but i had been sober for a month now and I gave in tonight just so I wouldn't have to experience the pain for a lil while. i'll probably hate life in the morning from garbage mouth though

with ya my friend. down a glass of water when it's snooze time for your 290, would ya?

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Jonny 290 posted:

with ya my friend. down a glass of water when it's snooze time for your 290, would ya?

i got a cup of fancy new zealand honey sleepytime brewing right now

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
hosed up making coffee this morning but still drank it because i was too tired to go to the shoppe

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Large Testicles posted:

i got a cup of fancy new zealand honey sleepytime brewing right now

i will grant this post leniency. be well, goon

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

anyway, had coffee today

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

having it now!

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

haveing coffee

Large Testicles posted:

on a diet of coffee and tea right now cause i had two teeth pulled the other day and both sockets got dry so i'm in excruciating pain and the only thing that helps is a hot beverage

the dentist has stuff he can cram in there and it's like immediate relief so id check on that

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Cat Face Joe posted:

haveing coffee

the dentist has stuff he can cram in there and it's like immediate relief so id check on that

i went there, he stuffed something in that made it worse for like 30 minutes and then did nothing but offend my taste buds. i seem to be doing ok today once the naproxen kicked in

anyway, having some coffee

Large Testicles fucked around with this message at 16:46 on May 9, 2024

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
would you look at that. its time to drink coffee

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Captain Foo posted:

anyway, had coffee today

wow neat so did i

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
went to congolomobeans on the way home, got lukewarm drip. remembered why I stopped going there for the most part. even Timmies' poo poo is hot on the reg

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
seems as if its time to drink coffee

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry
the thing about making a bunch of cold brew concentrate is that while you don’t get the morning ritual of grinding and brewing coffee, you do reduce “coffee making time” to approximately 10 seconds and that whips

haveing another coffee

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
The best part of waking up is posting "coffee" (then drinking it)

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

just finished my coffee, might make another

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
drinking that beautiful bean juice

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

had a coffee and some crumpets

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

just went across the street for a much needed coffee and the lady being served ahead of me tapped her phone a few times to pay but kept getting declined, and eventually blocked. paid for her coffee more as an act of expedience, rather than charity

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/dnjuye/status/1789500292339466368?s=46&t=aXw7W5TiwDaOVtqp-9FOLA

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
How'd you get that camera into my bathroom

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

had a syrian coffee over the weekend. similar to turkish, interesting flavor but probably won't become a mainstay in my rotation.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/westernunion2k/status/1790174844300255610?s=46&t=aXw7W5TiwDaOVtqp-9FOLA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

had some good chemex this morning, along with another [raspberry] croissant cooked into a waffle iron for breakfast.