Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Invalid Validation posted:

They did it's called phantom hourglass and spirit tracks.

I would buy the hell out of a collection of the Toon Link games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Spirits tracks is correctly rated as garbage

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Clearly the only good game involving trains is Train simulator

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Clearly the only good game involving trains is Train simulator

Ticket to Ride.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Norns posted:

Ticket to Ride.

My family loving loves that game

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Norns posted:

Ticket to Ride.

That's a board game and anyone who plays it as a video game is a dirty philistine.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Neon Red L, Grey R

That's my switch

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.

C-SPAN Caller posted:

That's a board game and anyone who plays it as a video game is a dirty philistine.

Lol just lol I ain't picking up 400 tiny trains and cards when I could just pick up a tablet instead

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Phantom Hourglass was okay. Just okay.

Spirit Tracks was a loving dumpster fire and I'm glad it's been destroyed.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Phantom Hourglass was okay. Just okay.

Spirit Tracks was a loving dumpster fire and I'm glad it's been destroyed.

:yeah:

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Alright, now that I'm getting through Puyo Puyo Tetris' Adventure mode and all the innuendo, I'm pretty certain one of Suketoudara's battle calls is indeed "suck my penis!"

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

enojy posted:

Alright, now that I'm getting through Puyo Puyo Tetris' Adventure mode and all the innuendo, I'm pretty certain one of Suketoudara's battle calls is indeed "suck my penis!"

You know the Switch has this awesome screenshot button yeah?

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Infinitum posted:

It was actually quicker to take a pic with my phone and have Awful app automatically upload it to imgur in the post v:shobon:v

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Andrast posted:

Froist
Jun 6, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Is there an easy way to get at these without posting them to a Facebook/Twitter account, visiting in a browser, saving, re-uploading to an allowed host, then copying the link and pasting here? If not

enojy posted:

It was actually quicker to take a pic with my phone and have Awful app automatically upload it to imgur in the post v:shobon:v

makes sense.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I guess you can eject the SD card and read it on your device of choice too.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://twitter.com/climaxstudios/status/860076147945734144

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvOz10wGr48

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
The Switch needs Bro Force. :colbert:

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:
https://twitter.com/FatAsianTechie/status/860411399129907201

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Is that for your face or the console?

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Drunk Tomato posted:

Lol just lol I ain't picking up 400 tiny trains and cards when I could just pick up a tablet instead

But you get to touch trains

Anyone else excited for Arms after the continously addes gameplay footage from promo events? I hope it's early release on the console life gives a bigger look from switch owners and it's a fun game because it looks really fun

C-SPAN Caller fucked around with this message at 12:49 on May 5, 2017

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

jyrque posted:

Is that for your face or the console?

Console. It's mounted over where the fan exhaust slots are.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Anyone else excited for Arms after the continously addes gameplay footage from promo events? I hope it's early release on the console life gives a bigger look from switch owners and it's a fun game because it looks really fun

Since it's done by the MK8 team, I have some faith in the game being good. It might even be great.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

enojy posted:

They look so much better though.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Console. It's mounted over where the fan exhaust slots are.

How thoughtful, you get that nice crisp electronics smell wafted straight in your face.

Next step: aromatically scented cartridges.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Just :lol: if you're not watercooling your Switch

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

We all have the best switch cooling mechanism: not playing it

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Rexroom posted:

Since it's done by the MK8 team, I have some faith in the game being good. It might even be great.

Oh is it? That's good news. Plus unlike arcade fighters it doesn't seem to have unintuitive control schemes to learn to do even the most basic thing.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
they call it the nintendo switch because when you switch it off you did the right thing

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Remember to play for no longer than an hour per session to let your Switch cool and your eyes rest.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

A switch never switched is but not a switch at all

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Harlock posted:

We all have the best switch cooling mechanism: not playing it

Actually, I don't own a Vita.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
The only time I've even noticed my Switch fan kick in was when I was playing it while sitting in front of a space heater. I've played probably 80 hours of mobile BotW and haven't noticed it otherwise.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
so if we got bobie touching with that ninja game, when will we get a ball touching simulator game for the switch?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Monkey Ball would be awesome if sega knew how to make it ever again

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Dizz posted:

when will we get a ball touching simulator game for the switch?

Isn't that a game in 1 2 Switch.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

LethalGeek posted:

I could not sit through a Zelda game that locks me into the starting town with nothing but fetch quests and npcs for a couple hours. That sounds like torture

I had a much better experience playing Twilight Princess HD last year than I did with Breath of the Wild. As someone who prefers linear experiences and indoor dungeons and wants to spend as little time as possible dicking around in the overworld, TP was closer to what I was looking for, though Hyrule Field is still too large in that game.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Junkie Disease posted:

Monkey Ball would be awesome if sega knew how to make it ever again

It was one of the very first iphone games so they could attempt to port that.

EpicNemesis
Dec 3, 2005

Andrast posted:

The only Zelda game I've played that I haven't beaten. Trash game for people with trash taste. And I actually enjoyed Phantom Hourglass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yikes A Zombie!
Jul 18, 2003

I don't think I'm ever playing MK8D again.

I've been trying to get 3 stars on 150cc Flower Cup. The courses in this one are brutal actually. I finally made it with 45 points going into Shy Guy Falls. I'm in first on the final lap. I landed the final glide and then got inked, lightened, blue shelled, and red shelled. Somehow still in first then Peach comes up with a power star and takes first.

Seriously. gently caress. This. poo poo.

• Locked thread