Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

you know who else was a victim of chemical weapons?

that's right :smug:, he was temporarily blinded iirc by brits using mustard gas towards the end of WW1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Hammerite posted:

"winning" as in most patronising to their audience? gee it's a good thing the MSNBC newsroom is there to point out that Hitler gassed people, I just would not have been able to put two and two together otherwise

reminder that 63 million americans voted for donald trump

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

It's patronizing, but I think it's intended to patronize poor ol' Spicy.

"At least by immersing our troops in the sea we were able to keep them dry. (Ed. note: water is wet.)"

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
"holocaust centers"

hmmm.

Sean is on drugs or something today isn't he?

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

This is staggering, I literally audibly went, "whoah"

How can you be this loving dense? How?

America, just lol, loving lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Well you know a big criticism of the news media in the run-up/followup of Trump is that it was not working to inform the people. That media did not care about facts and never called out bullshit. Now they are calling out bullshit.

I'm sure there are some ignorant idiots out there who really think Assad is worse than Hitler because Team Trump says so.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

wtf

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."
Every motherfucking day of the week these people make a major gaffe. I love it.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I just realized it's loving Passover lmaaaoo

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

What if Spicey's right though?

Are Zyklon-B showers really chemical weapons? Sounds more like a plumbing issue IMHO.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

For what it's worth the Nazis did bring chemical weapons into towns and cities in the form of gas vans, which were eventually overwhelmed by the amount of people they wanted to kill, so they started making death camps.

Just a lil WW2 genocide factoid.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

turn off the TV posted:

For what it's worth the Nazis did bring chemical weapons into towns and cities in the form of gas vans, which were eventually overwhelmed by the amount of people they wanted to kill, so they started making death camps.

Just a lil WW2 genocide factoid.

uh....lol?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

holy gently caress we need a spit take emoticon

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Burt Sexual posted:

I just realized it's loving Passover lmaaaoo

Trump skipped the white house Seder too lol

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Oh hey,

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i hope Sean talks about gay rights one of these days

whats the probability of him saying "the homosexuals" or "im gay...uh I MEAN not gay"?

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Just another level of stupidity, because Spicer tried to justify his comment by saying that Hitler only gased people in "holocaust centers," and not in towns or cities.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Captain Yossarian posted:

Is this true?!?!?!? :eyepop:

The Holocaust? Depends who you ask :smug:

We have any infographics on the percentage of Trump supporters who believe the Holocaust happened?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
"Hitler did nothing wrong" -white house press secretary in the year of our lol 2017

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

turn off the TV posted:

Bernie absolutely swept Hillary in Kansas.

E: like I think he won my district around 5:1.

So, I looked and Kansas is a caucas state, right? And Bernie generally performed better than Hillary in caucuses and she did better in primaries. Now whether one correlates better than the other, I'm not sure. I also see/think that the caucuses were open to all voters and not party restricted so theoretically Republican voters could participate? They could have done so and either voted strategically thinking Bernie was more beatable, or they could have thought he was a good candidate.

Either way I think the Republican will win and Trump will take credit, or lose and Trump will blame illegals.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

So long as you're gasing people in code compliant death camps there isn't a problem. It's important to follow certain procedures when committing genocide.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
If the White House is forced to make an announcement that they do in fact believe the Holocaust happened, will we be treated to another round of crying Pepes?

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

LOL

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
https://twitter.com/ABC/status/851861601556627457

The double down came pretty quick, all things considered

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

bollig posted:

Sometimes it's better to just stfu

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

assad do it like nyyyeeeeeeaaaauuuwwww ratatatatat bombs away im flyin a plane thats how assad gasses people, the nazis were different they spoke german

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

I am constantly amazed, thankful and surprised by the quality and consistency of the lols by this administration. Never in my wildest dreams did I dare imagine life could be so good

Steves Asleep
Jun 5, 2005

Lol

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Holocaust center is such a weird turn of phrase it has to either be Spicy really loving up words or an alt-right meme.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

This makes total sense, a quick punative air strike on you own citizens is way more evil than devising an organized killing of specific segments of a continents popula-

*Eyes roll back in head, spewing foaming black ichor from mouth, nostrils, ears, and tearducts.*

What I meant to say was "LOL".

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

turn off the TV posted:

So long as you're gasing people in code compliant death camps there isn't a problem. It's important to follow certain procedures when committing genocide.

The last thing Holocaust Centers need is big government coming in and telling them how to do their jobs.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
https://twitter.com/HallieJackson/status/851869714611662848

uhhh you guys seem to have misunderstood

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Tiny Deer posted:

Holocaust center is such a weird turn of phrase it has to either be Spicy really loving up words or an alt-right meme.

I guess he couldn't...concentrate :smug:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
At least the gas chambers ran on time.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Apr 11, 2017

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

bollig posted:

lollin at the way the press has to nod and keep straight faces while spicey is talking

Like it's an HR meeting and he's trying to say he didn't harass anyone he just made some positive comments about her shape - which anyone can see! - and any woman should be happy to get a compliment christ are we so PC that you can compliment anyone anymore

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

thought I was done lolling for the day

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

nooneofconsequence posted:

thought I was done lolling for the day

I've been having a lovely day and wanting it to just be over with.

Thanks to Spicy, now I never want this day to end.

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.
Lols here, get your fresh Spicy lols here!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Pretty sure Sean is going to have a stroke on live TV one of these days.

Which will be a lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

oh i get it, gas chambers weren't used as bombs on people so it technicall.....

I can't, it's just hosed how bad that conference was. lol