Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

B33rChiller

Escape From Noise posted:

gently caress. Wrong thread
Fuckin up the wrong threads today. Hope you gently caress up the right threads tomorrow.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helluva

heya byobopolis

Brute Squad

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Papa Was A Video Toaster posted:

do you play bass house?

i only play bangers.

Finger Prince

Brute Squad posted:

i only play bangers.

All my posts in the post a music thread put to good use, I see!

Helluva

Finger Prince posted:

everyone should post more in the music thread

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I have to go shoe shopping today and I'm dreading it lol

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

nesamdoom posted:

might crop this, but it's kinda funny

listen you better do something with this before i steal it

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I live next to a church and a recording of church bells playing songs goes off every now and then each day

it's kinda funny though cause you can hear the speaker distorting or maybe they turned the gain up a little too much cause as the sound bounces off the nearby homes you get a little bit of lovely sounding clipping
I like to think of it as some kind of metaphor

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

listen you better do something with this before i steal it

No plans to do anything with it. Just thought it worked and so I cut it out of the video and dialed it to loop forever. That was as much as I wanted to do.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Archduke Frantz Fanon

hi there yob

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Hello, sir Archduke!

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Quadramind

Check this guy out

Escape From Noise

There's a show in April I wanted to see but there's a certain group in the lineup I don't feel comfortable supporting so I'm not going.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Helluva

There's a show in April I wanted to see but there's a certain group in the lineup I don't feel comfortable supporting so I'm not going.

Who dat?

Chewbecca

Quadramind posted:

Check this guy out

Helluva posted:

Who dat?

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Quadramind

I don't know. Lot of old photos around here.

Helluva

Quadramind posted:

I don't know. Lot of old photos around here.

Nice, do you collect them?

Quadramind

No, but I love a good photo album. You've planted a seed, though. Maybe it's time I started my own.

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
hey gang hope you're all staying warm! They keep touting a SeVerE WinTer StoRm which I call phooey on.

johnny park

Finger Prince posted:

nice av

Helluva

Quadramind posted:

No, but I love a good photo album. You've planted a seed, though. Maybe it's time I started my own.

Get a photo book and start going through photo bins in second-hand book stores.

Chewbecca

Yeah, for me to poop on!!!!! :pwn:

Chewbecca

j/k ily guys :kiddo:

Escape From Noise

Helluva posted:

Who dat?

The group in question is Genocide Organ

Helluva

Far-right oopsies.

Escape From Noise

Helluva posted:

Far-right oopsies.

Yeah.

B33rChiller

Skip it, and go straight to 420 pipe organ.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Chewbecca posted:

Yeah, for me to poop on!!!!! :pwn:

I'd not be surprised if an rear end in a top hat puppet dog was in BYOB. I'm as rear end in a top hat puppet person.

frick, i just had... came back. see ya soon

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Escape From Noise

B33rChiller posted:

Skip it, and go straight to 420 pipe organ.

I'm definitely skipping it. Once I saw that name on the bill I was out.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Is there a thread for like generating notice for very downer poo poo?
I just saw a story and there's a petition that I think people would sign.

Helluva

nesamdoom posted:

Is there a thread for like generating notice for very downer poo poo?
I just saw a story and there's a petition that I think people would sign.

There should be? Trash downer or regular downer?

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

I need to pee, get a beer, have food, and finish fixing up a gif for DSP. I very much want to drop you a cropped and a clean version.
have trouble with speed exporting gifs but like this is kinda croppped and having it cut to ten frames I can clean background too.

Oh poo poo, so I wrote this song in like '04 and it's easy as poo poo and then I made it more work but I doubt i posted lyrics because i'm kinda me a lot. there's a version of it that I wrote that is about my birds and the kids of PrincessDoom and I. TinyDoom sings it and he's 4 so he fucks up sometimes, but it's funny as poo poo because he's singing some poo poo I wrote(re-wrote) when he was maybe not even born or in the first couple months.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Helluva posted:

There should be? Trash downer or regular downer?

like downer poo poo that is also stuff people should be like on board with for positive change? I don't wanna say what it is outside of already warning people that it's sad and sucks. but I think goons are pretty good and would want to back the person in saying it was a hosed up situation.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Ghost pepper sauce is in the fridge so it won't make the food hotter. sounds right.

Quadramind

Well, I skipped my morning cigarette and coffee today and instead had green tea and a nicotine lozenge. I feel great, but I want my poison, please.

Helluva

Quadramind posted:

Well, I skipped my morning cigarette and coffee today and instead had green tea and a nicotine lozenge. I feel great, but I want my poison, please.

You can have nicotine in lozenges?

Quadramind

Yeah, and it sucks! Like a mint you can't crunch and it makes you nauseous.

Helluva

Quadramind posted:

Yeah, and it sucks! Like a mint you can't crunch and it makes you nauseous.

They should make nicotine coffee.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Quadramind posted:

I prefer a black tea, but I suppose then it might just be interchangeable with coffee, but that's a cool way to wake up. I didn't roll out of bed to smoke today, but I did take a couple big hits off my vape and pour myself an early morning pint. I might be doing healthy wrong.

the way you describe the lozenge sounds pretty not great.

Helluva posted:

They should make nicotine coffee.

Brewing a strong nicotine coffee and letting it chill in the fridge to slam right before walking out the door in the morning... that kinda sounds good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helluva

nesamdoom posted:

I prefer a black tea, but I suppose then it might just be interchangeable with coffee, but that's a cool way to wake up. I didn't roll out of bed to smoke today, but I did take a couple big hits off my vape and pour myself an early morning pint. I might be doing healthy wrong.

the way you describe the lozenge sounds pretty not great.

Brewing a strong nicotine coffee and letting it chill in the fridge to slam right before walking out the door in the morning... that kinda sounds good.

I already 3 smoke + coffee to start the day, little nicotine things like aspartame would be dandy in a coffee. Make it soluble and I'm good for life.