Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

bradzilla posted:

Can't remember where this started, but goon Nessa posted in various threads about wanting to spice up her sex life with her husband by bringing in their "best friend" in for a 3some. The husband declined. Predictably, she cheated with said friend and the husband found out.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3805113&pagenumber=460&perpage=40#post491825034

The amount of people ignoring the whole "I cheated on my husband" and just being like "you deserve to be happy!!!" is astounding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Snow Cone Capone posted:

The amount of people ignoring the whole "I cheated on my husband" and just being like "you deserve to be happy!!!" is astounding

Yeah that thread appears to be a hugbox.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

bradzilla posted:

Yeah that thread appears to be a hugbox.

e/n is generally pretty hugboxy too but if that story had been posted in there the OP would have been savaged

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

That sucks I always thought nessa was a pretty cool poster

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

My brother's wife told him she wanted a divorce for Xmas because she decided she'd rather have an affair with her (married) boss than keep being married to my bro. Eighteen loving years down the goddamn toilet. JFC that whole thread makes me so loving angry.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

My brother's wife told him she wanted a divorce for Xmas because she decided she'd rather have an affair with her (married) boss than keep being married to my bro. Eighteen loving years down the goddamn toilet. JFC that whole thread makes me so loving angry.

I mean it sounds like she at least came clean before she was loving her boss, which is more warning than OP's husband got

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i feel wrong even looking at the ladythread :smithfrog:

cheating is lovely. just be an adult and talk ffs.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

I probably should have been clearer: she decided she'd rather continue having an affair with her married boss. It had been going on for a while.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

I probably should have been clearer: she decided she'd rather continue having an affair with her married boss. It had been going on for a while.

:smith:

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

No matter how much I read about it, I will never understand the viewpoint of the person who cheats on their SO. It’s categorically the worst option.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

bradzilla posted:

Can't remember where this started, but goon Nessa posted in various threads about wanting to spice up her sex life with her husband by bringing in their "best friend" in for a 3some. The husband declined. Predictably, she cheated with said friend and the husband found out.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3805113&pagenumber=460&perpage=40#post491825034

Man what the heck I thought Nessa was cool. hosed up that she doesn't feel the least bit sorry and only whines about how much it hurts HER to not see that guy or abandon her drat cat.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

bradzilla posted:

thanks I hate it

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Holy poo poo those put Nessas posts in the /r/relationships thread into context :popeye:

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

TTerrible posted:

Holy poo poo those put Nessas posts in the /r/relationships thread into context :popeye:

Nooooooo kidding.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
did the poster at least get a quality redtext?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
That all sounds like a desperately needed few months of couples therapy before it got out of hand.

In particular the "I'm off BC and SO HORNY" / "I'm not sexually attracted to hubby" / "I never speak up about My Needs" are like signal flares for other issues.

The cheating's just a convenient way of not addressing that.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

FilthyImp posted:

That all sounds like a desperately needed few months of couples therapy before it got out of hand.

In particular the "I'm off BC and SO HORNY" / "I'm not sexually attracted to hubby" / "I never speak up about My Needs" are like signal flares for other issues.

The cheating's just a convenient way of not addressing that.

The "sex is incredibly painful" and then "well I'm not sexually attracted to my husband" thing is mind-boggling.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Gotta link the posts if they're easy to find or sum em up

kjetting
Jan 18, 2004

Hammer Time
Yeah. Breaking up may be painful for both yourself and your SO, but it'll hurt him/her more to find out you've been sleeping with someone else behind their back.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Hot Diggity! posted:

Gotta link the posts if they're easy to find or sum em up

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3805113&userid=144376&perpage=40&pagenumber=11

This is the beginning of just her posts; click on the bitty upside down question mark under her av to be brought back to the general discussion so you can see the various "god you suck" and the "you're doin' great sweetie!" responses. (Apologies if I'm goonsplaining something you're already aware of :ohdear:)

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

bradzilla posted:

don't doxx me bro

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

I like how she also said "My husband is really quite insecure and takes things very personally. He’s frequently had to deal with friends and family abandoning him." while not acknowledging that she also abandoned him by cheating on him!

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

TBH, Nessa hasn't made her husband sound like a winner either (stuff like his wanting an MMF threesome to "show her off" and his being a baby-man about chores), but that doesn't justify her cheating on him with this friend, who also sounds like a weasel. Good Lord.

At least she isn't pregnant? ... Hopefully?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

the escape goat posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3805113&userid=144376&perpage=40&pagenumber=11

This is the beginning of just her posts; click on the bitty upside down question mark under her av to be brought back to the general discussion so you can see the various "god you suck" and the "you're doin' great sweetie!" responses. (Apologies if I'm goonsplaining something you're already aware of :ohdear:)

Nah you're good. Shoulda clarified I meant the /r/ relationship thread posts and asked because phone postin while being an extremely good employee

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Proteus Jones posted:

Not much, what’s webdog with you?

thanks for reaffirming my faith in humanity, as loosely as that term may be relevant when speaking of Goons, I am glad it only took 5 minutes for that to be the next response

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Antivehicular posted:

TBH, Nessa hasn't made her husband sound like a winner either (stuff like his wanting an MMF threesome to "show her off" and his being a baby-man about chores), but that doesn't justify her cheating on him with this friend, who also sounds like a weasel. Good Lord.

At least she isn't pregnant? ... Hopefully?

Do you have a link because the OP here implied that it was her that wanted the threesome

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Edit: got helldumpy

Antivehicular has a new favorite as of 22:10 on Jan 25, 2019

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

This is pretty helldump and should probably take a step back tbh

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Legit, sorry

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I was just trying to get the record straight

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
copying posts someone made here on sa, into one of the pyf threads for copying posts people make on sa, is helldump now?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i think we missed something. :shrug:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

copying posts someone made here on sa, into one of the pyf threads for copying posts people make on sa, is helldump now?

Do you not know what helldump was, or

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Nah it's fairly legit, there's a difference between "this is happening" and "let's dig up OP's entire post history to judge if they are a lovely person."

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
Do you not? Cause nobody is going to her house and digging through her garbage, much less going around and finding her diaperfur artwork on her personal geocities

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Do you not? Cause nobody is going to her house and digging through her garbage, much less going around and finding her diaperfur artwork on her personal geocities

Dude

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Aw poo poo, thanks for ruining my plans for the weekend.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Yeah! That's wrong!
<slowly replaces trash can lid and sulks off>

Who was that goon that started a gofundme in TGRS to provide relief for minorities, then bought stuff with it because she was a minority?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Brother Aziz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
koalas march i think

e: oh really? oops