Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
This is Trump AF:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDKZfH7KBNE&t=340s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Phi230 posted:

Morning After To-Do List:

1. Take over the Democratic Party and return it to the people. They have failed us miserably.

2. Fire all pundits, predictors, pollsters and anyone else in the media who had a narrative they wouldn't let go of and refused to listen to or acknowledge what was really going on. Those same bloviators will now tell us we must "heal the divide" and come together. They will pull more hooey like that out of their rear end in the days to come. Turn them off.

3. Any Democratic member of Congress who didnt wake up this morning ready to fight, resist and obstruct in the way Republicans did against President Obama every day for eight full years must step out of the way and let those of us who know the score lead the way in stopping the meanness and the madness that's about to begin.

4. Everyone must stop saying they are stunned and shocked. What you mean to say is that you were in a bubble and werent paying attention to your fellow Americans and their despair. YEARS of being neglected by both parties, the anger and the need for revenge against the system only grew. Along came a TV star they liked whose plan was to destroy both parties and tell them all You're fired! Trumps victory is no surprise. He was never a joke. Treating him as one only strengthened him. He is both a creature and a creation of the media and the media will never own that.

5. You must say this sentence to everyone you meet today: HILLARY CLINTON WON THE POPULAR VOTE! The MAJORITY of our fellow Americans preferred Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump. Period. Fact. If you woke up this morning thinking you live in an effed-up country, you dont. The majority of your fellow Americans wanted Hillary, not Trump. The only reason hes president is because of an arcane, insane 18th-century idea called the Electoral College. Until we change that, well continue to have presidents we didnt elect and didnt want. You live in a country where a majority of its citizens have said they believe theres climate change, they believe women should be paid the same as men, they want a debt-free college education, they dont want us invading countries, they want a raise in the minimum wage and they want a single-payer true universal health care system. None of that has changed. We live in a country where the majority agree with the liberal position. We just lack the liberal leadership to make that happen (see: #1 above). Let's try to get this all done by noon today. -- Michael Moore

THis

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility

Nanomashoes posted:

The Young Turks.

yeah check out this outlandish notion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43ztiH6xnKw&t=512s
(at 8 and 1/2 minutes in if the timestamp link doesn't work)

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

oh my god if he wins re-election I'll be in my loving 40s before Trump is gone forever

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

The only thing they didn't predict was that the imperfect Super Serum would turn him orange and give his hair a life of its own.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Lol like this entire subforum wasn't "gently caress you bernouts" through the entire general. They're just venting now that the DNC failed exactly like bernies said they would.

lol

really really enjoying every page of this thread today

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Von Sloneker posted:

My God...

The Bernies were right.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Xander Crews is also the Republican Nominee.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

TyrantWD posted:

If we get a Trump presidency without The Wall, I'm going to be pissed.

It would be a tourist attraction, accumulate all kinds of cool graffiti, and 20 years from now when the Democrats get their poo poo together we would get to have another president say "Tear down this wall!". To be denied the wall is going to be worst part of this whole ordeal.

Of anything I want that loving wall. Bastard rode that to the Presidency we better get it.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Von Sloneker posted:

i did not see this

christ

like, cenk has been pretty on the ball all election and i skim his horseshit every once in a while entirely because of his track record

why does he have to suck and also be prophetic

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Doo-dooela

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

GrimGypsy posted:

oh my god if he wins re-election I'll be in my loving 40s before Trump is gone forever

Why are you assuming two terms? Trump has talked about imposing term limits. Based on his statements being generally the exact opposite of reality, he's going to remove the Presidential term limits.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Admiral Ray posted:

Of anything I want that loving wall. Bastard rode that to the Presidency we better get it.

Yeah I actually want to see this now.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Wikkheiser posted:

My God...

The Bernies were right.

berniepaulmeme.jpg

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

on inauguration day trump is going to remove his mask, revealing that he is actually bernie sanders before proceeding to whoopwhoopwhoopwhoop into the white house

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

team overhead smash posted:

Why are you assuming two terms? Trump has talked about imposing term limits. Based on his statements being generally the exact opposite of reality, he's going to remove the Presidential term limits.

Trump might not even go for a second term. He's old and honestly does it look like he really wants to be a president?

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Also let's be honest - we were all a little curious about what a trump presidency would look like.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

boosh

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
1000 pages to go!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Oh Snapple! posted:

on inauguration day trump is going to remove his mask, revealing that he is actually bernie sanders before proceeding to whoopwhoopwhoopwhoop into the white house

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Vladimir Putin posted:

Trump might not even go for a second term. He's old and honestly does it look like he really wants to be a president?

Wait to see him smash Bush's record of ~900 vacation days. So well rested. Yoogely relaxing.

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted
I have been blind drunk all day and I am afraid to face the world post this to whatever /pol parallel universe thread exists I am melting down gently caress everything

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Also President Trump is basically the only way the democrats retake state legislatures and unfuck the house.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I'm just saying, we're actually living in the Frisky Dingo reality.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I am still not disappointed and Hillary. I'm disappointed in the voters.

Women, you hosed up. Latinos, you hosed up. Blue-collar workers, you hosed up. African-Americans, you hosed up. You need to shoe the gently caress up, and you need to know we were actually voting for. not a single demographic fail to be a disappointment.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Raskolnikov38 posted:

it turns out nate silver was standing perfectly still and we were the ones shaking all along

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
if i legally change my name to donald j trump can i take his place

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

TyrantWD posted:

Eh, Jimmy Dore is on par with, if not surpasses Infowars when it comes to delusion.

His video criticizing Oliver about 3rd party candidates is just hilarious.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Bass Bottles posted:

Bernie will say the same

There's no other choice

He did once already with abuela, he'll do it again as Trump wants to make deals and make america great again.

The extent of which however is much like every other cross partisan thing he's worked on

ThndrShk2k fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Nov 10, 2016

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Dogstoyevsky posted:

I have been blind drunk all day and I am afraid to face the world post this to whatever /pol parallel universe thread exists I am melting down gently caress everything

drinking till yourre numb but not too much that you cant work is the only way to get through the week

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

bump_fn posted:

if i legally change my name to donald j trump can i take his place

And with this comment I think we've turned th corner.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

It's hilarious how this show and parks and rec assumed you needed the billionaire to be young, good-looking, and charismatic to beat the sensible candidate

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

sam kriss did this with brexit yet for some reason is still taken seriously

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Pablo update

https://twitter.com/gitpab/status/796470852460171266

loving Pablo.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Pick posted:

Women, you hosed up. Latinos, you hosed up. Blue-collar workers, you hosed up. African-Americans, you hosed up. You need to shoe the gently caress up, and you need to know we were actually voting for. not a single demographic fail to be a disappointment.

yeah this right here is why democrats lost last night

it turns out "look at how stupid you are!" is not an effective way to get votes

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Democrats(especially the Senate) need to make all the loving hay in the world with that Popular Vote win, though. Like, for the next four years.

And they need to start picking their 2020 guy/gal like, soon. Can't let two separate wings of the party keep growing independently of one another.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Pick posted:

Beyond wrong. The onus is on the candidate to bring out the vote. To galvanize the people. Hillary, her campaign staff and strategy, and the entire DNC utterly failed and need to be brutally and mercilessly destroyed. Their failure has cost this country dearly. gently caress you.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Lol like this entire subforum wasn't "gently caress you bernouts" through the entire general. They're just venting now that the DNC failed exactly like bernies said they would.

quote:

"Let me be very clear. In my view, Democrats will not retain the White House, will not regain the Senate, will not gain the House and will not be successful in dozens of governor’s races unless we run a campaign which generates excitement and momentum and which produces a huge voter turnout.

We need a political movement which is prepared to take on the billionaire class and create a government which represents all Americans, and not just corporate America and wealthy campaign donors.

In other words, we need a movement which takes on the economic and political establishment, not one which is part of it."

-Bernie Sanders, August 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Samurai Sanders posted:

Come to think of it Al Jazeera had an opinion piece a while back about why the only reason Trump bothers us is because he is in America; Americans are happy to support leaders around the world just like him.

Well, it's not "around the world" anymore.

its always https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yca6UsllwYs

• Locked thread